UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Daily Events

Braedinn

Wanderer
Re: Daily Events

spavek-hybrid said:
i got it.... COCKFIGHTS. People train their chckens and have em fight to the DEATH. yes? no? maybe?

Ya...i rember along time ago i had a guy named Monoxide old skool PvP but his accnt got dele because i didint play for 90 days or so and then before i stopped playing i was in a CFG (cock fighting guild) and i rember we had 1-2 gms stop and watch it lol

No Luck

Wanderer

tbh, im getting tired of all the events which are ffa's or red vs blues' they are so dum, lets have tournes only god, like 1v1 and 2v2, etc, i think Irina is doing what she wants to do, but she needs to do what the players what to do, i thought players come first in this shard, ppl are just getting pissed off, i think we need a new staff member to do tourns, or just have a time for a tourne and event every day, cause shit gets boring in hybrid, and i dont care what anyone says about that, it does.

r33n

Knight

She is doing what the players want to do. The majority of the players would rather do a pvm event, or a red vs. blue event. I like 1v1 -> 8v8's the best, like you, but to be honest, hundreds of players participate in the events you mentioned, while there is barely 100 that partake in the 1v1, 2v2's, etc..

Sheivan01

Knight

No luck you dont even win them anyway, do you think ryan really need to hires a new staff members for events? you are more retarded than i though..

1. Why should I care?

Events are a good way to get out of the normal monotonous schedule that players might have. They're also a good way to earn gold, trophies, dueling rank, and plain old reputation.

* If she doesnt wanna do events, she doesnt have to. let her and every other staff members do the kind of tournies they want? rofl..

SpawN-

Wanderer

r33n said:
She is doing what the players want to do. The majority of the players would rather do a pvm event, or a red vs. blue event. I like 1v1 -> 8v8's the best, like you, but to be honest, hundreds of players participate in the events you mentioned, while there is barely 100 that partake in the 1v1, 2v2's, etc..

yeah 8v8 is cool but i dont really see much in the arena i went to.....Count really see much but id like 1v1's..

Middle Man

Sorceror

The capture the flag events tend to drag out a long time. can we shorted the events? i love doing it and having fun but alot of times its an hour or some sort of crazy time and after half an hour im burnt out!

i love the PvM events and want to see more of those!

Frylock

Wanderer

I've been to cockfights IRL, and I think that cockfights on UO should be RP with names such as "Rooster McDonald" and "Chicken Sanders", etc. There could be an arena with an announcer who speaks redneck slang and all, and spectator betting. I would sink 50k on a cockfight :) ...just a thought.

coldblood

Knight

how about we see some REAL tournaments? like 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4?
the only events i see are fucking trammy ctf's and other shit like that...

Snowman87

Wanderer

coldblood said:
how about we see some REAL tournaments? like 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4?
the only events i see are fucking trammy ctf's and other shit like that...

they don't exist no more the 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 etc.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

How about a 4x4x4x4 event where each team of 4 is on a large boat put them all in a square and make it so that they can't move the boats but possibly if they have balls the other team can jump the gang planks and board another boat. This could also be done with a arena with four towers seperated by each other but with maybe a teleporter on each side to get you to the next tower. This would be both choas but fun and would be a good way to learn a lot of stratagy because with 3 teams against you trying to win. It wouldn't be a huge dump fest you would need to choose your targets wisely and save enough mana to heal your friends to best effect your teams chance to win.

DragonExpert

Wanderer

i think we should have an event where we cab bet money to watch 2 people fight or watch2 monsters ti fight lol i think it would be fun plus a fun way to make money in otherwords its called GAMBLING...lol but ya post here if u agree

Ajax

Lord

DragonExpert said:
i think we should have an event where we cab bet money to watch 2 people fight or watch2 monsters ti fight lol i think it would be fun plus a fun way to make money in otherwords its called GAMBLING...lol but ya post here if u agree
:eek:rly:

Dream Theater

Sorceror

DragonExpert said:

i think we should spend our event-time in ctf's or 1vs1 :/