UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Daily Events

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Re: Daily Events

we should have events that are like 7v7 + 7 pet slots per team, have it in an area where you can offscreen so if a team wants mares they have to have 4 people without mounts

idk, prob wouldnt work but it'd be cool ;/

Bablus

Sorceror

back to Pepsi's thread, i was thinking of something like that myself, mabey the staff members can work on an event for mare fights. people cna use their own mares and train them themselves and have the event include no mare killing,etc. An event when its tamer vs tamer would be really cool, lets see whos the best tamer pvper in this shard!

selo

Wanderer

anywhere on the shard. there is a global message announcing them, and then an event gate ( a black gate (tall and thin)) appears near banks in cities.

Irina

Wanderer

naterd00d said:
are the events always duel/PVP events? im not really a strong PvP'r

I have a few riddle events planned, but there'll be more news about that in a few days :)

Also, there are some events planned (again, post in a few days) with players with dueling levels under 4.

What other things are you looking for?

Flipper

Knight

Irina, I think everyone really enjoyed the scavenger hunt, things along those lines would be different and cool

Irina

Wanderer

Flipper said:
Irina, I think everyone really enjoyed the scavenger hunt, things along those lines would be different and cool

I'm planning one right now, too :p There'll be a whole lot of different events in June. I'll have more time to do them because of summer break :)

naterd00d

Wanderer

scavenger hunt sounds cool

dueling under 4 would be great, cuz mine is low, also, team fighting would be neat, a cool idea would to have capture the flag games between 2 teams in the wilderness, that would be cool

naterd00d

Wanderer

has anyone ever through about having a footrace at all? that would be pretty neat, or having like a relay race, i dunno i thought that would be pretty neat

r33n

Knight

naterd00d said:
has anyone ever through about having a footrace at all? that would be pretty neat, or having like a relay race, i dunno i thought that would be pretty neat

There was a maze / race type of thing one time.. It was several months ago. Can't remember who run it, etc.. I couldn't make it for it ;\

Irina

Wanderer

r33n said:
There was a maze / race type of thing one time.. It was several months ago. Can't remember who run it, etc.. I couldn't make it for it ;\

Krrios had one like that. That event rages so many people though rofl

r33n

Knight

Irina said:
Krrios had one like that. That event rages so many people though rofl

hahah yeah, that's why I didn't even try to attempt it. I was in vent with a couple people that were doing it, think I was doing some homework or something... and they kept getting all pissed off because they would be near the end, and would hit a hole, and go back to the start.. =]

Irina

Wanderer

r33n said:
hahah yeah, that's why I didn't even try to attempt it. I was in vent with a couple people that were doing it, think I was doing some homework or something... and they kept getting all pissed off because they would be near the end, and would hit a hole, and go back to the start.. =]

rofl
but they gave good prizes for the winners :p

naterd00d

Wanderer

well more likea race from one place to another, overa long distance, then when you get there, your partner heads back

another idea, which never got posted in the suggestion board, was to have a track for footraces/horseraces, like churchhill downs