UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Daily Events

Irina

Wanderer
Daily Events

That's right! I'm back and events are on again. This raises a few questions.

1. Why should I care? :confused:

Events are a good way to get out of the normal monotonous schedule that players might have. They're also a good way to earn gold, trophies, dueling rank, and plain old reputation.

2. What kinds of events are there going to be? :confused:

ALL KINDS!! I love to vary things up a bit, but keep it fair. I don't do specific rulesets that are crazy. Unless they seem very popular and in demand, I keep things pretty straight forward. That way hardly anyone has an extreme advantage. I love to do pvp events, and occasionally I'll throw in a pvm. If I'm getting really creative, I'll do a pvpvm. I'll let the Seers do any RP things, it's not my place to bugger into that.

3. Will there be events in the same place each time? Where are they held? :confused:

Most of my events are in Green Acres, so you can only get to them through an event moongate. I'm infatuated by building new arenas. The only arenas that you'll ever see in one of my events are ones that I have built myself or that Krrios has made. I like to make event arenas that are specific to the event. If you want a specific event, you're free to PM me or post here. Same thing goes for if you'd like to see a specific event arena made. I love to hear ideas.

4. How often will events be held? :confused:

Everyday! Keeping in mind that I will not base my real life around UO, I'm not going to put up a schedule with times and exact events that'll be held that day. It'll be more of when I'm free, and what I feel like holding at the time. Requests are welcome :) I hold the events for you, so you might as well get what you want :). If a day is skipped (again, keeping in mind that I choose real life over UO), then I'll ask someone else to have an event. The only day that there won't be an event is if no one is available, or there's a major roleplaying event being held.

5. Will there be prizes? :confused:

I can't stress this enough... I like players to participate in events for a good time and for the fun expirience. They are not about prizes at all. This'll sound pretty harsh, but if you ask for a prize, I will give you a warning, and comment your account. If you ask again, I will event ban you for a week. Keep in mind, you get gold, rank, trophies, and you get to have fun. What more do you really need?

Anymore questions? Feel free to PM me or post here.

GM Irina

r33n

Knight
Re: Finally! We've got some events!

woooWOOO

I think this calls for a saved by the bell high five..

Flipper

Knight

How about only hold PvP events and only hold them once a week ^_^ only because they take all the PvP out of the field, not because we don't love you Irina!

r33n

Knight

Valentino said:
hi. can i eat lunch with you guys?

Of course.

I just had some cookie crisp cereal, but I could go for some sandwiches, Or Pizza Hut.

Irina

Wanderer
Re: Daily Events

pauly said:
ira ya tebia lublu :)

lol ya tebya lublu toje :p

AndrewDoK said:
when is there CTF events? i love em and either im never on when you have them or they arent happening anymore

We're currently building two new CTF arenas. Mine will be done this next weekend I hope. That's when we'll start having more :)

Bablus

Sorceror

can we have some more 5x 2v2 tournes, those are the best i think :p and everyone loves em, it shows how well you do with a friend or your partner.

Bablus

Sorceror

we should do like three or more 2v2's alot, cause mostly at the duel pits, all you see is 2v2's plus field fights, etc, mabey alot of 2v2s per week :)