UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cracking Down

cursis

Wanderer
Re: Cracking Down

FLICK-hybrid said:
umm whats toping u from makeing ur own wand macro its all fair every one has the same abiblity to make macros its just that some are really cheap

What's stopping you from making an auto-cure macroe liekt he cheaters? it would make it fair would it not... so your reasoning is invalid.

cursis said:
What's stopping you from making an auto-cure macroe liekt he cheaters? it would make it fair would it not... so your reasoning is invalid.

like i said some are cheap (autocure) i dont use them cause there cheap i play to play i dont have to use stupid ass macros for cure cause there is already one (drink cure pot)

Kakarott

Wanderer

Yeah, because some cheap-as-hell tactics are now illegal, and the people who continued to use them are gone.
What a horrible result.

GradGT

Sorceror

Oh no, autocure!!! People are using the tools available to them to gain an advantage!!! Man has been doing this since the first sharpened stick was invented. Autocure can get you or your teammates killed by dropping whatever spell you were holding. Also, if you're fast on your cure key you can cure even faster than razor autocure. It's really not bad enough of a thing to justify banning pvp'ers when pvp is already at an all time low. Removing the feature from razor would be a better idea then mass bannings imo.

I just hope I don't get banned if I insta-cure when someone poisons me. When you set your object delay low and have good timing it's easy to get accused of autocuring.

And stop complaining about wand macros, it's not cheap it's using your fucking brain. Just cause you can't seem to get one to work doesn't mean no one should. Remember it still requires good timing to use it right.

And this post is not immature you tool.

GradGT

Sorceror

YOU DONT NEED A RAZOR MACRO TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

all you need is "use object in hand" hotkey.

K

Kitchen_

Grad said:
YOU DONT NEED A RAZOR MACRO TO DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

all you need is "use object in hand" hotkey.

theriously.

cursis

Wanderer

It takes skill to use the eq lightning wand macroe? okay then.... it just take a bit of screwing about to get the delays on the macroe right... and then you are set... 1v1 with eq lightning wands takes no skill what-so-ever.

What takes skill is casting explosion, clicking eq scroll, clicking maqcroe to equipt lightning wand, use item in hand last target.... MAKING A MACROE TO DO THAT FOR YOU IN PERFECT TIMING IS NOT.

Caz

Knight

make a version of razor without these features? And ban the other versions ;/

GradGT

Sorceror

cursis said:
It takes skill to use the eq lightning wand macroe? okay then.... it just take a bit of screwing about to get the delays on the macroe right... and then you are set... 1v1 with eq lightning wands takes no skill what-so-ever.

What takes skill is casting explosion, clicking eq scroll, clicking maqcroe to equipt lightning wand, use item in hand last target.... MAKING A MACROE TO DO THAT FOR YOU IN PERFECT TIMING IS NOT.

youre forgetting that if someone disrupts your spell its gonna fuck you up for the next few seconds, which makes it better to actually time your spells instead of using macros. this is also the reason humans will always be better than robots, but thats another story.

and also, if you had half a brain youd be able to say hey i can make a macro to click my eq scroll for me! so all i have to do is press one button, instead of find a stack of scrolls and click them with my mouse. just a tip.

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

im just praying to god someone in australia doesnt cheat so then we all get banned and wiped im sure all our accounts are connected could

anyway i can prove that someone in sydney uses my account and wasnt me how these bannings work ? ive never cheated and wont either but whats the story like lets say person

A has a friend who is person B and person B has a friend called person some american now some american cheats but he and b are friends and share accounts now person A allso uses person B's old account from 2-3 yrs ago now

does it go some american cheated who is connected to person b so person a gets banned aswell? or whats the story?

MarcusO

Sorceror

Alkiser,

I've been asking for auto-cure to be stopped for months, but your approach to punishment is seriously draconian. By filtering someone's IP you've left them no way to appeal. And what if the GM got it wrong?

I stopped asking for auto-cure to be banned because the folks in this forum convinced me A) it was impossible to be 100% sure someone was auto-curing, and B) it seems very few actually use it. I've only ever seen it on a few reds...where the damn poison bar doesn't even go green before they cure while running flat out...and I'm on uber-cable. Very few do it TBH. Now auto-heal is a different story as most dexers use it, but I see it as the lesser evil.

I recommend you scale back your punishment to fit the crime:

- First Offense: 1 hour of Jail Time and a Note on the Account.
- Second Offense: 1 Week Ban of that particular Account, and a 2nd Note.
- Third Offense: Lifetime Ban of that particular Account.

This way the fag using auto-cure gets two chances to redeem himself. And he only loses one account at a time for repeated abuse.

There's no need to be Saddam about this issue, which is truly minor in the grand scheme of UOG.