UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cracking Down

CrazyJoey

Sorceror
Re: Cracking Down

Chewbacca-hybrid said:
If you have a spell up, pressing the potion hotkey will cancel it. Lafable's macro wouldn't cancel it, Krrios client was like this too.

Don't talk shit about what you don't know. It's called timing...
I hate when people say stupid shit about PlayUO, when in fact, they never used it.

godofsoap

Wanderer

It's called 'smart potion'. I love newbs that use clients but don't understand the features.

Joey it is clearly evident you have no idea what you are talking about, nor understand the dilema at hand. Don't flame people when you yourself have no idea what is going on.

Jismo

Wanderer

CrazyJoey said:
Don't talk shit about what you don't know. It's called timing...
I hate when people say stupid shit about PlayUO, when in fact, they never used it.

I worded it wrong, when you actually drank a potion to cure yourself you would lose the target cursor, but if you weren't poisoned and pressed the hotkey you wouldn't lose it.

gm andre tested my frined for autoheal and set his hits at 50 in the middle of our enemies syncs cuz we wer dueling and he got banned becuz we healed how is that autoheal?

CrazyJoey

Sorceror

Chewbacca-hybrid said:
I worded it wrong, when you actually drank a potion to cure yourself you would lose the target cursor, but if you weren't poisoned and pressed the hotkey you wouldn't lose it.

That is something completely different. Now it sounds alright.
And lafable, I know exactly how smart potion works, what he said was even if you WERE poisoned with heal precasted, and chugged a potion, it would cure and your cursor would still be up to heal...

l2read

godofsoap

Wanderer

Don't tell me to learn to read when you clearly did not read my post on page two clearly saying almost exactly the same thing chewbaca just said when someone had a similar statement. I had no problem understanding him the first time, why did you? Oh yeah, it's because you're an idiot. Get on my level?

I apologize for the run-on sentence, I know your small brain will have trouble comprehending it.

with all do respect bandages shouldnt be considered auto even if its a looped thing...such a long timer and besides...why not just do what you did with krrios client....and ban razor and just make eveyrone use norm client especially since its been proven that you can all the same things ie....sync dump, auto cure etc etc.....double standards much? gg ban razor.

Jismo

Wanderer

CrazyJoey said:
That is something completely different. Now it sounds alright.
And lafable, I know exactly how smart potion works, what he said was even if you WERE poisoned with heal precasted, and chugged a potion, it would cure and your cursor would still be up to heal...

l2read

I did?

jroked1

Wanderer

my interpretation of the auto cure ban is this...to me this seems fair

if accused of auto cure...

i believe a gm could set u poisoned when not fighting and if u auto cure thats bannable..that should be the only way a player should be banned

but not when someon like myself 2vs2's
example:
i personally mash down my cure key while the other players dump me. so as soon as poisoned i cure with pot as if it was macroed to cure by itself. and my teamate could heal really fast. otherwise ur dead...dont see how this can be a means for ban...my cure macro is the side button on my mouse...i could do it really easy

i dont believe people should get banned unless it was an extreme case where it was obvious that they are macroing.

honestly i dont complain about anything...and the one thing that should be adressed is gms playing their characters that swing faster than you can heal, and hit when their not even on your screen....
or having bears and chickens and wolves that run faster than you, killing players like myself pvping..

example:
my mage has 200 pts in factions...why should a gm be cheat killing me..or why should a bunch of regular players be rolling around with someone who has 7x instant wolves...comon now

trying to make this shard so professional wihout cheats/macroes meanwhile theres so much power abuse its not even funny..but hey i still play and accept it.

if this is an effort to make pvp better.. your efforts should be put towards removing exp pots [which did close to no dmg during osi's uor] and wands [which also did half the dmg they do now]

complaining about macroes..

these two items can only be beneficial if a a player is running a macro

example.
eq,stun,load wand last target.
example.
exp pot corpor all hitting at once.

opinion,
jrok

Phyrex

Page

jroked1 said:
trying to make this shard so professional wihout cheats/macroes meanwhile theres so much power abuse its not even funny..but hey i still play and accept it.

As you should, those Staffers made this shard possible ;/.

JazzelDawg

Wanderer

how can u figure out if somone is auot curing? somone said i was doing it just because i cured asap, of course i can cure asap i see his spell say In NoX before it hits me so i know to cure ahead of time? i think everyones gonna be paging whining blah blah is autocuring and nonsense like that, i dont think there is a way to know somone is autocuring in a fight period...

St George

Wanderer

Don't you think it is too harsh to firewall them as well? I am sure if they see all their chars and goodies have gone, they will be good kids next time. Plus you must avoid blocking too many ip ranges or you will start getting emails of innocent ppl not been able to play.

cursis

Wanderer

Here's what is wrong with this. I don't mind people being banned for auto-healing/curing.... but what about the people who have a macroe that perfectly times exp eq lightning wand? is this not a cheap tactic as well? You might as well allow auto-healing if you allow macroes that do this in pvp too.

Smithdude

Sorceror

I agree that wand macros are just as bad. They take away all fairness from the game just as much as auto heal/cure.

umm whats toping u from makeing ur own wand macro its all fair every one has the same abiblity to make macros its just that some are really cheap