UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Who the fuck are you? Do you even know Vex like me or Lucifall does? What the fuck gives you the right to even be posting here. If you have nothing relevant to say get the fuck out.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;271346 said:
Who the fuck are you? Do you even know Vex like me or Lucifall does? What the fuck gives you the right to even be posting here. If you have nothing relevant to say get the fuck out.

Protecting myself from vicious verbal attacks is a great reason to post.

as for knowing vex, well me standing up for myself has nothing to do with vex. i don't even know why you're talking about vex. all i know about vex is that she's emo. period, i don't care about knowing her. i never did, i haven't insulted her.

Pont

Knight

Ok, on one side you have the group of elitists who think they own this shard and on the other a person who dosn't know how to ignore them and let them get on with it. Me? who am I, I'm just one of the silent majority on this shard that knows when a game is just a game. I'm with Drakull-demise and uome's line of thinking.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Pont;271365 said:
Ok, on one side you have the group of elitists who think they own this shard and on the other a person who dosn't know how to ignore them and let them get on with it. Me? who am I, I'm just one of the silent majority on this shard that knows when a game is just a game. I'm with Drakull-demise and uome's line of thinking.

Im just bored while waiting for stuff to download and feeding my orphan raccoons.

I don't mind helping the server out by defending myself and frustrating them cause their bully tactics don't work.

woodycook

Knight

Kiluad;271381 said:
Im just bored while waiting for stuff to download and feeding my orphan raccoons.

I don't mind helping the server out by defending myself and frustrating them cause their bully tactics don't work.

They bully you on an online forum because they get their ass beat at school everyday. :D

dead-eye

Knight

Dunadain;271008 said:
Hey Kiluad, I would like to know what sort of state of ignorance you are in. You say that "raffles of this type are illegal in RL" Well um hmmmmm... Let's see here..... Almost Every raffle I have EVER been involved with in any matter or heard of for that matter it goes like this.

Said company/school/girl scout squad/ WHATEVER decides to raffle off a Big Screen tv in order to raise money for little Timmy's hip replacement, or little johnny's new bike, or little Kiluads common sense etc. So the said people running the raffle, go buy the big screen Tv (Think of that as Vex's House/items/Merchandise etc.) It cost them 2000$. They decide that to make money, for whoever, that they need to charge 500$ per ticket, and the money from the tickets after paying off the items cost, now stay with me here on this Dipshit..... GOES TO WHAT EVER THE BLOODY HELL THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE RAFFLE WANT IT TO. 10000 tickets are sold, and oh my god they made 5,000,000$ for little Johnny or whoever cause. Well holy fuck they just scammed the entire country!!

Now please if you are able to retard, explain to me how that is any different than what Vex has done.

I LOVE how every time someone makes a point that proves him wrong he just ignores them.

pkrlz

Knight

dead-eye;270963 said:
VEX is a VERY RESPECTABLE player here on demise. So you need to shut your fucking bullshit mouth before i shove my foot up your damn ass.

<3 Vex

QTF!

i wasnt on so i couldnt do it =(

Kiluad;270997 said:
there are kids here.

also, it was an honest question/opinion. she didn't ask me why, she did read why then attack me verbally though, then came her guild, now im stuck here trying to protect my good name while a bunch of guild members assault me with language thats not allowed on here.

ur good name, plz stfu i u are making me laugh so hard

Kiluad;271014 said:
No i didn't.

u pissed at least half of the shard.
u talk soooo much and do nohting

i just wanted to know:
-wtf is he doing here?

nobody believe you
we dont know who u are in game(be a man and put ur nick on ur signature).

Drakull-demise;271337 said:
Seriously, guys... just go to your user profile, click on the buddy/ignore list and add him to the ignore list instead of keeping an argument that leads nowhere.
Here is how the thread looks like after doing so:
did it. tnkx drakull =)

plz lets just ignore this retarded, dont even reply wtf he will say.

Dunadain

Sorceror

Kiluad.... *sigh*

[SIZE=-1]An Epeen, short for Electronic Penis is a metaphor used mainly on web forums to describe a user trying to show off himself on the internet. It compares such behavior to bragging about having a large penis. The bigger the epeen the bigger the ego of that said person.

Oh and it is PRAY not prey, that is you sir.
[/SIZE]

This sounds interesting... Even though I'd probably not win, (especially if some people are allowed to purchase multiple tickets :p) I think I'd enter.

Kiluad, there is something that you've not yet quite grasped about life: people's names can be worth quite a lot. And it takes time and effort. Right now, Vex's name means a lot. She can be trusted, and she's well-known here. And by making an accusation upon her without presenting any empirical evidence, you've angered those that trust her; it's a baseless attack, upon someone they feel positively toward.

ReZurrecti0n

Sorceror

I don't understand some people... If you feel this would be some kind of scam, then simply DON'T enter. But don't ruin it for everyone else by running your mouth because you're jealous or whatever. It's a raffle which means you have a SMALL chance of winning, so it's all about luck. I don't know Vex, but I would trust her if I were involved in this kinda thing, but I'm new here so have nothing close to the 800K entry fee. Vex is leaving as I understand it so how could she be possibly scamming anyone?! Well anyways, the way I see this is she is trying to help some friendly guilds out, so let her do so... So stop "Hating", just let it go & let these people have thier raffle!

She'll be gone soon & all you want to do is fight... Tisk Tisk

I don't know you Vex, but you must be a great person & you'll be greatly missed by alot of your friends here, so hope life takes you where you are wanting to go :) :D :cool:

Kiluad

Sorceror

dead-eye;271433 said:
I LOVE how every time someone makes a point that proves him wrong he just ignores them.

I love how i responded to that post and corrected him as to how he was wrong, dumbass

Kiluad

Sorceror

Does anyone have any fresh material? cause it's getting old abolishing the same troll tricks you losers throw out time and again..

jrhather

Wanderer

uome;270802 said:
800k is a lot of money i know your return will be much more. i'm not after anything myself but the rich are gonna get richer!!!
if you have to leave why not help the noobs?

Carlton III (BAD) GM fisherman
Monaro Elder smith & stonemason
@Hythloth forge

Amen.

dead-eye;271433 said:

No he doesn't, Dead-eye... (mostly)

Kiluad;271608 said:
...and corrected him as to how he was wrong, dumbass

Kiluad;271612 said:
...cause it's getting old abolishing the same troll tricks you losers throw out time and again..

He abolishes everyone by replying thoughtfully and maturely with solid, well thought out ad hominems...

Err... I mean arguments... ;)

FE

Kiluad

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;271620 said:
No he doesn't, Dead-eye... (mostly)

He abolishes everyone by replying thoughtfully and maturely with solid, well thought out ad hominems...

Err... I mean arguments... ;)

FE

sacred to talk to me or something? again with passive aggressive attacks.

None of you trolls know what to do with me. lol

Kiluad;271621 said:
sacred to talk to me or something?

I did talk to you.

I just assumed you finally looked the word "scam" up in the dictionary and decided not to reply.

FE

To do fraud?

*sighs*

Now go back to the big book on the top shelf again and look up "scheme" (and "deliberate" while you are at it...)

FE

PS Fraudulent is an adjective. Person is a noun.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Feersum Endjinn;271639 said:
To do fraud?

*sighs*

Now go back to the big book on the top shelf again and look up "scheme" (and "deliberate" while you are at it...)

FE

PS Fraudulent is an adjective. Person is a noun.

I'v already explain why it falls into the category, perhaps if you simply tell me where you're having trouble understanding, i can go from there instead of you slapping your chest.

Yes, do fraud. btw.

Kiluad;271641 said:
I'v already explain why it falls into the category, perhaps if you simply tell me where you're having trouble understanding, i can go from there instead of you slapping your chest.

Yes, do fraud. btw.

I think the main question here is...

Who are you exactly? Oh right... nobody.

Lady Vex > Kiluad.

dead-eye

Knight

Kiluad;271621 said:
sacred to talk to me or something? again with passive aggressive attacks.

None of you trolls know what to do with me. lol

K.... i love how you think i troll the forums...

Ive never looked through posts to soly bash on poeple untill now. Untill i read your out right attack on Lady Vex <3

What to do with you? I dont need to do anything with you, You have ruined your own future here on Demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.