UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylus

Wanderer
Re: Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Kiluad;271036 said:
There's no whole community, there's like 8 morons.

yes is the whole comunity, not everybody comment in the threads... but a lot of people reads.

Kiluad;271072 said:
I didn;t attack her at all.

she attacked me and went all emo on me, she called me a n00b, and a few other things, i didn;t attack back. nor am i arguing. Im simply enjoy my good laugh at you people.

I tryed to help honest hard working people out, and all the l337 R0x0rz come flying at me with insults trying to flex how awesome they are.

It's funny though, every time i say something you people just respond with something else that shows it right out. such as, i pointed out how Vex is a control freak, then a couple posts later she insisted this thread be locked.

Just because you assume the truth is an insult doesn;t mean its an insult. but (and im sorry if this hurts anyone cause its again just honesty) i expect that sort of thing from a bunch of people who run from reality on a video game all the time.

Again, if that upsets you cause its true, don;t take it harshly, everyone has issues. even me, they guy who can stand up to all you l337 Gamers OMGZ.

im not l337 omg player... im just a ramdom noob with common sense

[Drakull]

Knight

Guys... no need for so much fighting: just imitate me.

*clicks on add Kiluad to the list of ignored users*

Kiluad

Sorceror

Stylus;271144 said:
yes is the whole comunity, not everybody comment in the threads... but a lot of people reads.

im not l337 omg player... im just a ramdom noob with common sense

Im glad you call yourself a noob?

again. All you ultima online "trader" and retards, just stay away from me in game, and expect all your crap to be taken from you.

No one should have to take this kinda of crap for explaining simple math to people.

Phalius

Wanderer

Kiluad;271003 said:
she should be banned for it, it's a scam, whether you like it or not, its doesn't matter.

ok my question is.... why the hell are you saying she needs to be banned for this when she is leaving UO anyway....

Perhaps you should be the one who gets banned for flamming and ruining someones thread.

if Kiluad was serious about Lady Vex being a scammer, ive found my new target for the rest of my Demise career...

Please staff, lock and lich lord this thread...

I come here to see who won the raffle and all i see is petty bickering and a kiddie flame war. Some of you (and you know who you are) should be ashamed of yourself.

It were Lady Vex's items to begin with. It is her choice to raffle them away or do with them whatever she wants.

I joined in the raffle even though i didn't know Vex but because a caring player left. I told her that i hoped her guild would be helped by this raffle and wished for her to come back when she can.

Greed, envy, jealousy, hatred, spoiled kiddy mentality, the 'Anonymous internet syndrome'....whatever.....these are the exact reasons why i almost never post...and the reasons i don't really socialize any more and 'forget' to log on for days.

Alderon

uome

Bug Hunter

I am appaulled at all of you! your behavior is shocking! Kilaud youv'e made your point so shut up. lady vex wanted this thread for contestants only which is why i shut up when i realized my mistake. To the rest of you who just name call this could be classed as bulying. If you want to enter into a debate thats fine but just hurling abuse at each other get's us nowhere. I hope the moderators lock or remove this thread as it's got stupid. to those of you who made non abusive or non argumentative post's like Drakull and locke maybee more, i can't remember all 15 pages, well done for behaving like adults. I didn't know lady vex but i bet she's happy that she's left on the back of an argument. I hope your all ashamed of yourselves.

Carlton III (BAD) GM Fisherman
Monaro Elder smith & stonemason
@Hythloth forge

Kiluad

Sorceror

Phalius;271262 said:
ok my question is.... why the hell are you saying she needs to be banned for this when she is leaving UO anyway....

Perhaps you should be the one who gets banned for flamming and ruining someones thread.

I have only flammed people who flammed me and it took 9 pages to get me going, thus banning me would work. it wouldn't make sense

Kiluad

Sorceror

Kiluad;271286 said:
I have only flammed people who flammed me and it took 9 pages to get me going, thus banning me would work. it wouldn't make sense

Wouldn't.

The funniest thing is that all these people who "value" reputation lost a ton from people by attacking some innocent player being honest.

but that's why i call them morons.

Lucifall

Knight

Erm... ok, ignorance takes us nowhere (unless if we do it IRL :p) so I'd like to apologize for anything offensive I said, no matter whose it was directed to.
So Kilaud, please. If you want to think whatever good you think you are, do it, but please keep it out of this now. Or do you like making fun out of wrong stuff?

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271306 said:
Erm... ok, ignorance takes us nowhere (unless if we do it IRL :p) so I'd like to apologize for anything offensive I said, no matter whose it was directed to.

Insulting passive aggressively is still insulting.

But this is just another reason why you're a moron.

Lucifall

Knight

Wow, I'm amazed on how fucked up you are, to the point where you ignore someone apoligizing sincerely. Its ok though, your e-penis is big enough to blow at any moment now.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271311 said:
Wow, I'm amazed on how fucked up you are, to the point where you ignore someone apoligizing sincerely. Its ok though, your e-penis is big enough to blow at any moment now.

i didn't get an apology, i saw a verbal assault once again, passive aggressive style.

trying to dupe people into thinking you were being nice, how honorable of you, it's kinda cute.

Lucifall

Knight

Kiluad;271313 said:
i didn't get an apology, i saw a verbal assault once again, passive aggressive style.

trying to dupe people into thinking you were being nice, how honorable of you, it's kinda cute.

Lmfao. Your funny. Keep it up with your bullshit. I didnt mean to insult anyone with my post, even though it was mainly directed to you, someone else could have been offended with what I said before.

[Drakull]

Knight

Seriously, guys... just go to your user profile, click on the buddy/ignore list and add him to the ignore list instead of keeping an argument that leads nowhere.
Here is how the thread looks like after doing so:

Attachments

• ignored.JPG
    ignored.JPG
    160.7 KB · Views: 37

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;271328 said:
Lmfao. Your funny. Keep it up with your bullshit. I didnt mean to insult anyone with my post, even though it was mainly directed to you, someone else could have been offended with what I said before.

Im sure a lot of people are offended at your childish behavior up in here. but it was your behavior, no one forced you to do it. apologies do nothing when you express your character.

I know im funny, i also know you people are kinda annoying and i prey that i don't have to be in the same area of the game as any of you, you're all annoying whiners, all the ones who gang up on people and try to make yourselves seem big.

I like how you said im trying to claim a big penis, i didn't know that defending myself from excessive attacks means i have a big penis... wcall me mr big pants. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.