UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady vex

Wanderer
Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Entry fee is 800k, Please post here a time when I can meet you. I am no longer at work thus I can log on at any time to meet you. Please give me time to reply to you Via PM to confirm the meeting time. I will post here when I am on and where for everyone to give me there entry fee. This will be a 2 day contest, after that I will draw a winner and post here who it is. I will put everyone's name in a hat and draw a name out of it. Is this fair yes, could I just be rude a select a winner yes, but you all know me to be honest and fair and would not do that. I value my house and every piece I know own close to 20 million or more, so your 800k entry fee is nothing. The money gained from the fee will go to two guilds I am in. 80% to OoM & 20% to EvP. OoM is my Main guild and play 80% with, thus reason why I will give me 80% of the Fee's.

Items include 1200 Luck suit, includs SoP
Complete MR14 - 100% medable Suit
Ltot's
Gaunt Artie's
and more
Un-opened LvL 6 Chests

If you cannot have another house I will friend you and can give you a few days to empty the house, after that I will let it IDOC.

Please don't post your comments or I miss you's " LOL " do so in my other post, I want this to be just contestants

1. EKiN: 1 Ticket
2. Alderon-demise: 1 Ticket

Attachments

• Bane.JPG
    Bane.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 202

EKiN

Knight
Re: Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Meet me at Luna. Im on Gambit. Give me 5 minutes to log on ;)

roly

Wanderer

EKiN;270796 said:
Meet me at Luna. Im on Gambit. Give me 5 minutes to log on ;)
no fair, he's going to buy like 10 raffle tickets.

uome

Bug Hunter

800k is a lot of money i know your return will be much more. i'm not after anything myself but the rich are gonna get richer!!!
if you have to leave why not help the noobs?

Carlton III (BAD) GM fisherman
Monaro Elder smith & stonemason
@Hythloth forge

because the noobs never gave her anything

also, this is a gamble, you can risk all your gold in this and get rich, or else lose everything

uome

Bug Hunter

I'm not complainiing it's a very good offer sorry if it came across that way. i've been her six months and if i sold everything i might just get 800k. not that i want anything at all, it's just that lots of people must have trouble finding this sort of cash.

Monaro Elder smith & carpenter
@Hythloth forge

Lucifall

Knight

Just one question Vex, are you really sure you wont be able to get back in anymore?

uome

Bug Hunter

Please ignore my previous posts. I've just read them back to myself and i sound like a whinging idiot!!!! see it's my birthday today and i've had a bit to much alcohol. sorry Lady vex i didn't mean to belittle your contest. I will never drink again.

Monaro Elder smith & stonemason
@Hythloth forge

Lady vex

Wanderer

I'm on now, on my Bard, standing behind my EvP Char at Luna. Drop a Check in the trade window, that Is what I am looking for, as I am afk. Give me time to see you.

again please all respect my comments, I know a-lot of you believe I am doing the wrong thing, it's just not that I am staying in China and working, it's more that I will not state.

Please don't post your comments or I miss you's " LOL " do so in my other post, I want this to be just contestants

Kiluad

Sorceror

Wow, so scams really are everywhere and not dealt with.

Honestly, Vex should be banned right now for this scam. Even if she does it "honestly" her main guild will repay those who enter just to ensure they get the house and the money from anyone who enters.

why in gods name are the admins letting this happen? this topic should be deleted.

iDmajic

Sorceror

Say it was a scam.. do you think anyone cares..?

Kiluad

Sorceror

iDmajic;270846 said:
Say it was a scam.. do you think anyone cares..?

It is a scam. plain and simple. if she wanted to "help" her guild, she would give them the things and let them sell the items.

But other than that, i just said no one cares. i do believe.

Ulrich

Wanderer

I am second in command of OoM, and this is no scam. Vex will do it fare, now I did enter our guild, because she has some great stuff that would help my characters and other guild mates characters out..... If we win OoM will refund everyones money except the 20% that goes to EVP.

I wondered if this would come up, but this is the best I can do. OoM will only have one ticket in the hat.

If enough people post as this being bad form then I will withdraw OoM's ticket......

Kiluad

Sorceror

There's a reason it's illegal to do lottery's as she's proposing.

Anyone who benefits from the lottery's profits aren't allowed to enter. Reason being is that you get a free chance to win something.

doesn't even matter though. all i can do is feel sorry for anyone who enters it.

Lady vex

Wanderer

Kiluad;270845 said:
Wow, so scams really are everywhere and not dealt with.

Honestly, Vex should be banned right now for this scam. Even if she does it "honestly" her main guild will repay those who enter just to ensure they get the house and the money from anyone who enters.

why in gods name are the admins letting this happen? this topic should be deleted.
First of all you don't know me and if you were anything of a real player on this shard you would know who I am. Mark my word when this is done, the person who wins will be known and you Noob will also be known for your little post you made. I am still sitting at Luna, but moving to the bank now

Ulrich

Wanderer

Actually she is giving everyone a fare chance. and as I said if by some unlikely chance OoM wins then I will refund everyone that entered...... remember she could have just given the stuff to the guild, but she wanted anyone to have a chance at it.

Anyway I see nothing wrong in this, and if it was illigal then this thread would be deleted.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lady vex;270869 said:
First of all you don't know me and if you were anything of a real player on this shard you would know who I am. Mark my word when this is done, the person who wins will be known and you Noob will also be known for your little post you made. I am still sitting at Luna, but moving to the bank now

I don't need to know you to know that you outlined a scam in you post. im not talking about a reputation you worked up so you can scam people out of their hard earned money. Im talking about the scam you posted. by definition you outlined a scam in this post.

Now as i recall a few threads down a counselor outlined a rule about flame wars regarding scam. they aren't allowed. Nor are scams. I would suggest dropping it all together.

Please don't call me names because you fail at scamming. If you let people who profit enter the rest lose, it's called odds, and the chances of them losing are greatly increased.

You fail to mention any of this to the people, thus it becomes a scam. As everyone knows, it's ILLEGAL to do lottery's they way you're suggesting, so most people won't even think of it being a scam. However. it is a scam.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Ulrich;270872 said:
Actually she is giving everyone a fare chance. and as I said if by some unlikely chance OoM wins then I will refund everyone that entered...... remember she could have just given the stuff to the guild, but she wanted anyone to have a chance at it.

Anyway I see nothing wrong in this, and if it was illigal then this thread would be deleted.

It's illegal in "RL" those laws don't affect the gaming world, as we all know we're allowed to kill other people here.

The reasons it's a scam, by definition is because, she's not mentioning how it differs from actual raffles. she's making a false claim, which is by definition a scam.

why im even responding at this point is beyond me. go read some economic books?

Status
Not open for further replies.