UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke4382

Wanderer
Re: Contest to Raffle all of my items, house included

It's a neat idea, I do like it. It might be a better idea to see if you can get Naddict or another admin to lend you a moment of his time and announce the winner for you though. You collect the list of entries and give the GM all the checks and list of entrants, then have him randomly select one and announce it in your thread.

That would make me feel all safe and warm inside about this.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Locke4382;270888 said:
It's a neat idea, I do like it. It might be a better idea to see if you can get Naddict or another admin to lend you a moment of his time and announce the winner for you though. You collect the list of entries and give the GM all the checks and list of entrants, then have him randomly select one and announce it in your thread.

I have to say that your ideal is good to ask a gm would maybe stop shit load whining dicks.

But if you ask me lady vex is a fair persone and if i would have the 800k I would be the first to buy a ticket but who knows maybe in bout 30min ill have the cash for that ticket so far its sound like goods ods. :eek:

Kiluad

Sorceror

Locke4382;270888 said:

I honestly doubt they would do that.

Here's why. THE PEOPLE WHO PROFIT FROM IT CAN ENTER.

Realistically, this should only be open to guild members. if it's not, everyone else is taking a huge risk. even if the people in the guild don't directly profit, they still profit. they have zero risk, where's you have a lot of risk.

Sure you could win, but you're going up against people who have nothing to lose, thus you're going up against more people then you otherwise would.

With out detailing everything, you're paying for a guild you aren't in. The chance of you winning are LOW. All guild members/their ips for it to be fair would have to forfit their rights of entering. But they don't.

Say i have an apple, say i raffle it off for one dollar, now lets say i give all my friends the profit because they're poor. Lets say i have 10 friends. lets say only my friends enter. My friends PAY NOTHING because they get their dollar back and one gets the apple. NOW, lets say you want an apple and give me a dollar, you have a 1-11 chance of winning an apple, and you just made my friends 10 cents each, plus you probably lose the apple to one of them.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Kiluad;270892 said:
I honestly doubt they would do that.

Here's why. THE PEOPLE WHO PROFIT FROM IT CAN ENTER.

Realistically, this should only be open to guild members. if it's not, everyone else is taking a huge risk. even if the people in the guild don't directly profit, they still profit. they have zero risk, where's you have a lot of risk.

Sure you could win, but you're going up against people who have nothing to lose, thus you're going up against more people then you otherwise would.

With out detailing everything, you're paying for a guild you aren't in. The chance of you winning are LOW. All guild members/their ips for it to be fair would have to forfit their rights of entering. But they don't.

Say i have an apple, say i raffle it off for one dollar, now lets say i give all my friends the profit because they're poor. Lets say i have 10 friends. lets say only my friends enter. My friends PAY NOTHING because they get their dollar back and one gets the apple. NOW, lets say you want an apple and give me a dollar, you have a 1-11 chance of winning an apple, and you just made my friends 10 cents each, plus you probably lose the apple to one of them.
Holly fuck stop bitchin and switch thread you aint happy with the way she is doing it then fuck off and dont buy one she is not braking your arm to buy one so stfu and keep reading other thread you dumb shit :D

Kiluad

Sorceror

am i the only one who can do math on this server.

I might as well just start scamming people, this seems so easy, no one even gets it if they're being scammed. even the scammers seem dumbfounded by the concept.

Fine i'll just scam all the scammers. :D

Locke4382

Wanderer

I don't have any real opinions on the safety of this gamble one way or another. I was just throwing out an idea that might make everyone feel a little more secure about this.

Although, if you all remember, about a week ago Vex did host that beauty and beast contest, and that one turned out well. I assume the winners got their winnings scince we dident see any complaints about it. So there is one reason to feel secure about this contest.

And while this contest may be slightly unfair towards un-guilded participants, the chance of winning is the same for everyone. The only crap part is only Oom/Evp members will get their money back. Even so, we all have the same chance of winning. Others just have less to loose.

In my opinion, members of those two guilds should not be allowed to enter, but whatever. One thing that should definatly be a solid rule is each player should only get to enter once.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;270893 said:
Holly fuck stop bitchin and switch thread you aint happy with the way she is doing it then fuck off and dont buy one she is not braking your arm to buy one so stfu and keep reading other thread you dumb shit :D

That's pretty hypocritical if you ask me. er it's not even hypocritical actually, cause im not bitching, it's actually you breaking the forum rules and YOUR own rules.

heh. way to yell at yourself.:D

Lucifall

Knight

I'm amazed how someone can get so much bullshit at once on a single topic. Kilaud or whatever the fuck your name is... please get your head out that tight asshole of yours, and learn one thing:
Vex is a fair player.
If its SOOOOOO bad to the point you had to come with so much useless stuff, m'lady Vex can thrown all of the gold going to EVP in the trash bin.
Also, as far as I know, no EVP members are participating on that. So go to hell. =/

Ulrich

Wanderer

Well aparently you can not read..... OoM has only one ticket..... and if we win we refund all entries. not sure how anyone loses in that situation? but again you will not read this and not understand.... So just for the record if OoM took our ticket out of the hat then that would make this not a scam, and you would buy a ticket?

Kiluad

Sorceror

Locke4382;270896 said:
I don't have any real opinions on the safety of this gamble one way or another. I was just throwing out an idea that might make everyone feel a little more secure about this.

Although, if you all remember, about a week ago Vex did host that beauty and beast contest, and that one turned out well. I assume the winners got their winnings scince we dident see any complaints about it. So there is one reason to feel secure about this contest.

And while this contest may be slightly unfair towards un-guilded participants, the chance of winning is the same for everyone. The only crap part is only Oom/Evp members will get their money back. Even so, we all have the same chance of winning. Other just have less to loose.

Inmy opinion, members of those two guilds should not be allowed to enter, but whatever. One thing that should definatly be a solid rule is each player should only get to enter once.

Like i originally said, even IF she did it honestly, it's a scam.

Im not making it up. maybe she's just not bright, i dunno, not calling her names, some people aren't very bright in certain areas of life. well everyone has their downfalls. take me for instance, i can command people emotions like no tomorrow, make them go crazy, it's a downfall. :rolleyes:

Instead of calling me names, the miss Vex should be thanking me for clarifying things so she and her guilds have no problems.

Lucifall

Knight

Thanking you for ruining hers thread? lol. Get real. To fix that, simply make it so any OoM or EVP members arent allowed to participate. Done.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Ulrich;270904 said:
Well aparently you can not read..... OoM has only one ticket..... and if we win we refund all entries. not sure how anyone loses in that situation? but again you will not read this and not understand.... So just for the record if OoM took our ticket out of the hat then that would make this not a scam, and you would buy a ticket?

That doesn;t change anything, you aren't the sole profiter. nor did you stipulate whether guild members would enter it or not. you simply said the guild as an entity had only one, as a guild works like a corporation, it's separate from its members.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;270906 said:
Thanking you for ruining hers thread? lol. Get real. To fix that, simply make it so any OoM or EVP members arent allowed to participate. Done.

How am i ruining her thread?

helping people make wise choices is a bad quality to you? interesting, a little selfish, but interesting all the same.;)

Lucifall

Knight

Kiluad;270913 said:
How am i ruining her thread?

helping people make wise choices is a bad quality to you? interesting, a little selfish, but interesting all the same.;)

Your not helping anyone make wise choices. Did you read the initial post? She asked one thing, you just came up with that BS going against hers last desire. Unless if a real staff member come here and say its not legal, get the hell out of here.

Locke4382

Wanderer

Clean out your PM box Vex, I have something important I want to send you.

Kiluad

Sorceror

Lucifall;270915 said:
Your not helping anyone make wise choices. Did you read the initial post? She asked one thing, you just came up with that BS going against hers last desire. Unless if a real staff member come here and say its not legal, get the hell out of here.

Unless a real staff member comes on here and says its not illegal what?

Anyway, i believe this is a public forum, regardless of you being a control freak, you and or vex, people will state what they know to be true. they are freely allowed to do so.

Again though i ask you to stop the insults.

Iv been accused of not being able to read in this thread, where's i have made no ad hominems, you and several others have, i have done nothing but state the truth.

If your argument requires my character to come into question you will fail, but also it's a horribly childish way to "debate". you know, when all else fails as in i have no argument to make, bash the other person and hope they have issues i can prey on.

Lady vex

Wanderer

enough said, please staff LOCK THIS THREAD

If you want in on my Scam "Little joke there" I will be at Luna for the next few hours. after tonight I will post the winner.

Ulrich

Wanderer

You know what this is just stupid...... and causing Vex more stress then it is worth..... She's just trying to be nice.... I thougt it would be nice to enter OoM into the hat because most of our members have very little money and or are new to demise..... I wanted to give them all a chance to get some of the items. I even stated I would refund all entries if OoM won because I would not feel right taking both pots even if won farely. Except the 20% going to EVP I would pay that from our guild treasury. ........ I myself could care less about the GP and the items.... and anyone who knows me can vouch for that. I was thinking about my guild...... So if it will make everyone warm and fuzzy, and think this is not a scam.... I am telling Vex to withdraw OoM's ticket from the hat...... simply amazing.... Sorry Vex I should have never asked.... :(

Lucifall

Knight

Oh nice, look, you managed to fully ruin her's day Kilaud. Happy now mr economics? :/
I'm yet to see a staff member come here and say its illegal, if none come, all of your words simply have ZERO value.

Status
Not open for further replies.