UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Connection Issues

thinkstomuch

Wanderer
yea but ryans shard is 10 times better then the others in my openion but thats only cuz you have to spend a quarter of the time workin on the skills and most of the time getting to the real part of the game which is the pvp

thinkstomuch

Wanderer
try clicking on the game icon in your windows or what ever program main screen sorry i don't know all the lingo for comps so i hope you understand that

M

Mark

The attack seems to be subsiding. The filter will probably be removed shortly provided the attack does not start back up.

Once again, thank you for your patience,
Mark

In reply to the person asking how to turn Razor off, go to the left menu on UOGateway and click settings, then where it says Razor just pull no down and save settings. I think when I logged in without Razor it was just a slim chance that happened by some act of God...The server is running great minus the entire fact nobody can log into it for the most part.