UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Common Templates on Hybrid

Re: Common Templates on Hybrid

Warlock:

Anatomy
72 Inscription
48 Meditation
80 Healing
Macing
Magery
Resisting Spells
Tactics

Strength: 80
Dexterity: 80
Intelligence: 65

byrdman

Sorceror

Rikomi-hybrid;1601280 said:
Warlock:

Anatomy
72 Inscription
48 Meditation
80 Healing
Macing
Magery
Resisting Spells
Tactics

Strength: 80
Dexterity: 80
Intelligence: 65

Why no anatomy, and why is there 72 inscription.

Anatomy is in there.

72 Inscription is enough to repel a E/FS combo. Adding any more than that is a waste of skill points.

Devaster-S-

Wanderer

What do you think of

93dex/92str/40int for a dexer? Is there really any advantage to going 90str/95dex? I can't see one and this would help out with mindblast just a tad more.

B

b0ke

Soo..what do you guys think about alchy-archers? i just saw couple today and decided to try it myself..still couple hours left b4 im ready to go :/

Very helpful yes! But I agree there should be a peace dexxer listed hehe

weapon skill
tactics
anatomy
musicianship
peacemaking
magery
resist

Nice for taking down blood eles and gazers ;)

Thanks!

skylightboy

Wanderer

so heres the thing... im thinking in this template...
sword
anatomy
magery
resist
eval. inteligence

i dont like wrestling but is sword any good without tatics?
i want a char that can deal lots of damage with magery but also can hit hard with a katana or exec axe...

and sats maybe
90str
45dex
90int

give opinions and explain why it works/doesnt work pls....
P.S. hurray my first post ^^

timepants

Wanderer

Unregistered;1630352 said:
What about:

Parry/Heal/Mage
7x100
Parry
Healing
Anatomy
Meditation
Eval Int
Magery
Resist

or

7x100
Magery
Eval Int
Resist
Weapon skill
Anatomy
Healing
Parry or Wrestling

if you have anat and evel you dont need wrestling. I would suggest tactics instead. and drop healing for meditation, which you will need very much for magery. and make your stats 80/45/100 (str/dex/int) and you have for yourself a good character.

C

Charbonneau

Alright, so in my mind when someone says "Tank" I think damage mitigation. So why no Parrying? It seems like its a Glorified mage.

The way I wanna play is being able to run into monsters with no fear of dying. I saw this as more of having magery for gateing, buffing, clutch heals. Then stacking healing with it for extra healing.

So it'd be something like this

Weaponskill (Leaning towards macefighting, any reason not to?)
Tactics
Parrying
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist

and the stats would be 90/90/45. Maybe my idea of how a "mace/mage tank" is played is wrong. Any thoughts?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Charbonneau;1671094 said:
Alright, so in my mind when someone says "Tank" I think damage mitigation. So why no Parrying? It seems like its a Glorified mage.

The way I wanna play is being able to run into monsters with no fear of dying. I saw this as more of having magery for gateing, buffing, clutch heals. Then stacking healing with it for extra healing.

Tactics
Parrying
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist

and the stats would be 90/90/45. Maybe my idea of how a "mace/mage tank" is played is wrong. Any thoughts?

Sounds good, but seems like your going more towards a pure warrior and not a tank.

a tank really means a mage with addition melee power. Without Meditation and Eval you cannot be considered a mage nor a tank.

Charbonneau;1671094 said:

Tactics
Parrying
Anatomy
Healing
Magery
Resist

That's not bad, but i dont think parry works as good anymore on this server. I may be worng.

druid311

Wanderer

what about 7x mage with scribe & poisoning? or should I just drop poisoning for anatomy(stun)? I don't really like having to depend on If stun connects or not. I don't like alchemy either because I suck at it lol..

I would like a character that is stronger for 1v1s or 2v2 field fights.

btw, just returned from a long time of not playing, all my houses IDOCed!
I hope whoever enjoyed the loot :D