UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Rule Brittania

Dexter-LoM

Knight
lol @ trying to compare the pvp / faction from hybrid and Demise, how can you compare a shard that only has fel to a shard that 90% of its comunity does not een what Fel is trully about

zeroberto

Wanderer
the only one who can pvp in hz is , hm.......................
hm.....................................................
hm...............................................
let me think .........................................
dam need more time .............................
................................................................................
..............................................................................................
.........................................................................................
oh yeh i remenber , its a pvm guild sorry ......

Bile

Knight
If you truely want to be uo-elite you would have to quit this server and play on hybrid. but we all know how that would pan out.

I've done my fair share of group pvp over there and it's nothing spectacular.. "Load, 2, 1, and D!" It's too repetitive for my taste anymore and with Sallos making call-in's, gates out, and targeting easier it's not worth getting back into it... The only way for me to enjoy Hybrid is by playing once every 6 months and dueling the single person worth while (where everyone else go?!), and sadly winning ..

<3 darkguimage

hybrid.jpg

hybrid2.jpg