UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Rule Brittania

MB

Knight
Evil factions, all your base are belong to us.

After several days of skirmishes, the honorable Council of Mages have wrested control of all 8 cities of Brittania from the hands of the evil factions. The dark cloud that has loomed over Felucca for far too long has been lifted. True Brittanians and fellow Mages, I urge you to join our cause, for many battles lie ahead! In order to defend and keep our beloved cities out of the hands of Minax and Shadow Lords much blood will have to be shed.

Who will join and fight for your homeland?!

Signed,
Banjer
Commander of the Council of Mages

banjer.png

Aftur sevur dayz of skrimishes, blah blah blah. Truth be told the Shadowlords let you capture all the cities, pretending like it was some great feat will only make you look like a fool...

Bwahaha, I could have stolen all of them uncontested, pfft!

33.jpg

MB

Knight
So you gave up?

Why are you posting a picture Bile took on his character Sam the Wizard?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
What part of 10 hours didn't you understand?
Wich part do you need clarification with?

Last i checked either SL gave up or not , Com controlls the Town, You can punkte and show score as much as you want,

But last I check for the last 2 days you have out numbered us each battle even to the point of going to get a random guy at the gate to come fight 3 MHz when you guys were already 4 online....

But again guys lets just get back on the feild and kill one another.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Screenshots, stoop.
Bile you know I have nothing but love for you and Paul even when I try to fight you guys 1 vs 1 and then get ganked lol

but ok anyways lets get back on topic WE WIN AT UO my life is complete.

I hope you guys are still gonna bring it, ive seen some good fights latetly some of you got dirt nap some of us got dirt nap
I don't count I just enjoy the pvp that is starting to slowly pick up.

but AGAIN MHz WINS UO lol

Dexter-LoM

Knight
EvilChild [SL]

Days in SL 1

punkte 10

deaths 0

Estimated number of harrowers completed on demise - 50+
wich alt have u been killing ? in total yesterday 4 CoM online Paul got me so down to 3 you were there max 1 hour ...

Rich bring ur Bs somewhere else ...

Bile

Knight
WDT - Completed Seven Harrowers, lost the Eighth; has taken seven harrowers out of eight; never placed a single champion skull for a harry; controlled 6 sigils, easily; wins every field fight even setup 2vs4's LOL
Hz - Stole 1 Harry w/ Dryads & Alliances; worked for all champion skulls besides one; was given all the sigils; collects 3k every 16 hours

Lets tally this up!

WDT = +7 (Harrowers Completed) -1 (Harrowers Lost) +7 (Harrowers Taken) +42 (Amount of Champion Skulls needed for Harrowers that we never did) +6 (Easy Sigils) + 365 (Field Fights Won, I'd give us more, but you guys log out alot) = 426 score
Hz = +1 (Harrys Stolen) -1 (Dryads & Alliances to steal Harry) -36 (Worked For Champion Skulls besides one set) -8 (given the sigils) +16 (Thought I'd give you a bonus of 15 points for actually killing someone) = -27 score

Dexter-LoM

Knight
impressive , that means you got each one of us (4) when fighting you reefer bile paul alex and behind us at your base there was also beargrills min of twice in one hour , i know i died to paul at our base then recalled out to my house then met the rest of our group at your base and I died once there to Bile. then walked out dead since I had to leave for perosnal reason. the rest of my guild was there so thats 3 muscly lukin and Billymaximus do that math again pls cause something in your addition jst does not make sense.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
WDT - Completed Seven Harrowers, lost the Eighth; has taken seven harrowers out of eight; never placed a single champion skull for a harry; controlled 6 sigils, easily; wins every field fight even setup 2vs4's LOL
Hz - Stole 1 Harry w/ Dryads & Alliances; worked for all champion skulls besides one; was given all the sigils; collects 3k every 16 hours

Lets tally this up!

WDT = +7 (Harrowers Completed) -1 (Harrowers Lost) +7 (Harrowers Taken) +42 (Amount of Champion Skulls needed for Harrowers that we never did) +6 (Easy Sigils) + 365 (Field Fights Won, I'd give us more, but you guys log out alot) = 426 score
Hz = +1 (Harrys Stolen) -1 (Dryads & Alliances to steal Harry) -36 (Worked For Champion Skulls besides one set) -8 (given the sigils) +16 (Thought I'd give you a bonus of 15 points for actually killing someone) = -27 score
Bile wait I was not there for the harry but If there not tagg I was sure it did not count ... anyways thats what I was told by a certain someone yesterday :)

EvilChild

Knight
It was like shooting fish in a barrel. I don't even think I dropped below 1/2 hp during any of the team fights.

Also, you get more points if the person you killed had points.

Bile

Knight
Understand this:

1 Punkte = 30 Minute Timeout

10 Punkte = 5 Hour Timeout

20 Punkte = 10 Hour Timeout

8 Punkte = 4 Hour Timeout

3 Punkte = 1.5 Hour Timeout

12 Punkte = 6 Hour Timeout

Guess how long your guild collectively did nothing for?

Dexter-LoM

Knight
you sir are correct the key word is Had points .... like i said its all good I don't have any reaon to up my guild we are glad with what we accomplish , not like we have been screaming at each other for 6 years now , we know we have work to do, and tbh we aint all that bad...