UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

CoM Rule Brittania

Bile

Knight
you mean the last time you and I fought in brit and muscly showed up at the same time bile did, ?

or the time i was fighting your brother at destard and you showed up to gank me?
or the time I was fightng bile at your base and reefer showed up?
or the time I was alone at the base and bile recalled in recelled out and 5 of you showed up?

of course now when i fight any wtd i make sure to have a fellow guild mate near me since for the past few days I try to fight you guy's one on one and I automaticly get a 2+ vs 1... but I aint the one crying or even mad I actully think its fun.

About the Duels am always up for Duel's ill send you a pm when i get online.

Screenshots, ?.

Mister Dank

Knight
you mean the last time you and I fought in brit and muscly showed up at the same time bile did
you guys came through the gate at the same time and attacked me as I was fighting Ra alone
Bile wasn't even logged in at that moment
regardless of how you want to reinvent shit, it doesn't matter, that fight ended up with you guys dying from your fuckin house

you have any excuse for that? lol

lukin69

Knight
Really ,, pls i have a few that needs to be taken care of, but nance is stoping me, ill pay ur gas :)

Count me in.

you have any excuse for that? lol

Mister Dank

Knight
Apparently your 1v1's are waiting till we are all off work...most of us have 8-5 or 9-6 jobs.
I go to school from 7-6 2 days out of the week, and am usually working at least 1 or 2 days besides that
I still find plenty of time for any offered 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, etc.

Marshall must have been working 24/7 for weeks LOL