UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia

BrotherDon

Sorceror
probably virtually none, I accidently CUB'ed a bag full of like every hard skill to 120, 120'ed soulstones and got like 350 tokens for the lot of them haha

Whatever98

Squire
bags of jewelry are a nice earner too. been getting like 25-50k emblems for bags of jewels (50-80) that i'll never sell

anyone found the new greater deco item yet?? im very curious as to what it is :)

Styx

Demise Administrator
Greetings everyone!

It's come to our attention that people have been turning in bod books filled with bods expecting to get points for the bods inside. This is not the case! You will receive only the value of the bod book, and the bods inside will be lost.

After server wars on Saturday, you will no longer be able to turn in bod books. So if you have a large stash of EMPTY bod books you'd like to get rid of, you'll need to do so before then.

deathviper

Sorceror
Greetings everyone!

After server wars on Saturday, you will no longer be able to turn in bod books. So if you have a large stash of EMPTY bod books you'd like to get rid of, you'll need to do so before then.

I just started emptying my BOD books of BODs and putting them in chest so I can turn in empty BOD books before the change on Saturday :p

Whatever98

Squire
better that they dont do it tbh

I just started emptying my BOD books of BODs and putting them in chest so I can turn in empty BOD books before the change on Saturday :p
you'll only get like 60 per empty bod book, so no point doing this really

if they did allow you to hand in full bod books as containers, then they'd have to make bods only worth like 30 emblems each to keep it balanced
better to do it the way they are doing it, keeps the value on things like minor and greater artes

sk8nomad

Sorceror
i've already started hoarding tons of trash, and taken out all my bods and put into bags, and filled two castles for the next clean up event :cool:

BardNamNam

Sorceror
I really want the Dawn's Music Box, can anyone help me how to get this?
Or can I get the music box from this event please?

gilgamash

Knight

No use doing this! Only items created BEFORE the stat of the event can be turned in. Releasing bods from a book creates new items and you can NOT turn them in....

Cheerio,
G.