UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia

Whatever98

Squire
epic, what kinda stuff?

you miss the last one??
i did much better last time, got about 2.8mil total, i thought i'd collected more crap than this damnit >.<

Whatever98

Squire
gotta be greater artes.. 7820000/1500 (average minor arte amount) = 5200 hand ins

castle only has 2800 storage capacity

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
can I ask if ranger pants are redeemable this time as I don't wana spend millions of emblems on another 5 tunics gorgets gloves arms and no pants... :(
Arms, chest, gloves, gorget and legs are (and were) all available. Note that the selection is random, you will need some IRL luck.

when u say filled does the container have to have 125 items or any items in the container will be redeemed individually, even if it is not 125/125 items?
Dropping a container with any number of items inside will use the 'emptying container' mode for redeeming. It doesn't have to be completely full.

If someone redeemed an item from last CUB event, would they get the same number of emblems as that item cost? Like, if I traded in my special hued spellbook, would it give me the same amount of emblems as it cost me to get?
Nope, please don't try this! (Or try it during server wars.)

:space:
We'll look into adding bulk order book and replica bonuses, though possibly not for this run.

Are the Special hue'd sandals really special? or is it what tailors might get, or from the cloth they recieve via BODs?

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Double post because edit is being weird, the best returns for cub tokens seem to be from bags of crap runic leather armor. I was getting around ML arty level returns for each piece of junk runic leather. go snap up every vendor that has junk pieces for 1000g or whatever, you will get more than that in points. I would if I cared more, but eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh