UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Clean Up Britannia

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Starting tonight, we will be holding another Clean Up Britannia event. This event will last for 2 weeks, until February 3rd.

During the event, items can be redeemed in CUB trash barrels (green) around the world for emblems. These emblems can be exchanged for rewards.

We have tweaked the return value for the following items:
  • Weapons, armor, jewelry and spellbooks with mods.
  • Bulk order deeds.
  • Power scrolls, stat cap scrolls and scrolls of transcendence.
You can now also redeem containers. If a container is filled, all contents will be individually redeemed. Otherwise, the container itself will be redeemed.

To exchange your emblems, or to see the available rewards, click any CUB barrel and select "Main Menu".

We hope you enjoy! :D

Cuemif

Traveler
Just wondering if it was intended but special color runebooks do not have 20 charges only 12.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering if it was intended but special color runebooks do not have 20 charges only 12.
They are not crafted by a skilled scribe, so 12 charges is accurate, yes.

May I enquire what are the hues for the special cloth sandals?
Please tell me it's a house teleporter... I will hunt you down irl and kiss your face.
"I'm sorry, I cannot help you with that." ;)

just curious, are the redeemable emblems transferable. Will people be able to buy/sell them?
Yes, they are. You are free to trade them as you wish.

bilabong

Account Terminated
can I ask if ranger pants are redeemable this time as I don't wana spend millions of emblems on another 5 tunics gorgets gloves arms and no pants... :(

Ortiz

Sorceror
You can now also redeem containers. If a container is filled, all contents will be individually redeemed. Otherwise, the container itself will be redeemed.

when u say filled does the container have to have 125 items or any items in the container will be redeemed individually, even if it is not 125/125 items?

What

Sorceror
If someone redeemed an item from last CUB event, would they get the same number of emblems as that item cost? Like, if I traded in my special hued spellbook, would it give me the same amount of emblems as it cost me to get?

Whatever98

Squire
If someone redeemed an item from last CUB event, would they get the same number of emblems as that item cost? Like, if I traded in my special hued spellbook, would it give me the same amount of emblems as it cost me to get?

doubt it

wasn't herritage 1mil last time?? 1.5 now :S

Souced

Sorceror
so I see that containers will count the items in it when tossed but also that bod books will not count any of the bods in them just the book itself so even thou it is the biggest container in the game it still doesn't count as a countainer

Whatever98

Squire
probably still the case that bods that were out of book when event started can be handed in, but bods that weren't cant be.

hence only the book woulda been handable in anyway :/

bilabong

Account Terminated
bods back in the last one were worth a small fortune in emblems they aint worth much now 150-300 tops just a heads up

Whatever98

Squire
replica's are also worth jack all, handed in an statute and a gauntlets of anger - 60 each :/

candy canes and fireworks wands are worth a good 100 each though - adds up if you have bags of them.

biggest earner tbh is runic armour if it is in a material, or enhanced. so who-evers been burning kits or hammers, and keeping their trash is quids in

handed in a bag of trash that i picked up from the bank for noobs, 50k emblems