UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chaotix UO's best alchy?

NC-17

Sorceror
I dont think im better then anybody
and not everyone had nothing going for them before getting sworn in
you busting your ass and shit props
most people dont take time to further there education
but you act like the world owes you something
and everyone else who did not go to college are losers
not everyone is giving a good hand to play with
i bet the guy working at mcdonalds wish he could goto college
instead of working 6 more hours so he can get his daughter a
pack of diapers. You sir are the one who thinks he is better

Seven Jr

Sorceror
You are completely contradicting yourself. These people don't get the right to think they are better then anybody else just because they made a choice to join the military. You don't even fall under the same category of ignorant

Look, I'm an uneducated idiot but 1 thing I'm EXTREMELY good at is reading a persons personality just by looking at them. You have earrings which do not fit your "pretty boy face" which means that you're attempting to be with the "in" crowd instead of being different. You clearly let the workers at Hollister or Baby Gap pick out your clothes because you don't have a sense of style and don't realize they're making you pay for the most expensive god awful clothes I've seen on a human being, you think they're flirting with you when really they're just playing you for the sucker with low self esteem that you truly are. You throw around that you make so much more money than everyone else in the world which leads me to believe you're shallow because well, money makes the man? I guess...

That haircut went out of style in the early 2000's you are about a decade to late Mr. "Trendsetta" Btw, those earrings are nice and shiny, probably stainless coated with Chinese spray paint you pass off as silver when you're out at "da club" trying to pick up some "bitches". Truthfully I know exactly the kind of person you are and you aren't even mud. I'm sorry, I truly believe everyone should live happy and free but not at the expense of interfering with other peoples pursuit of happiness which you clearly do. You may be the least intelligent person I've come across. Please point out my contradiction, PLEASE point it out to me. Because I've said the same thing, respect the military personnel you see every day as well as talk down to on these forums, they give lives, you don't even give a shit, there for you are what you can't give.

Do you even understand the meaning of the word contradiction? http://www.dictionary.com is VERY helpful in these situations, educate yourself.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I dont think im better then anybody
and not everyone had nothing going for them before getting sworn in
you busting your ass and shit props
most people dont take time to further there education
but you act like the world owes you something
and everyone else who did not go to college are losers
not everyone is giving a good hand to play with
i bet the guy working at mcdonalds wish he could goto college
instead of working 6 more hours so he can get his daughter a
pack of diapers. You sir are the one who thinks he is better

This, although slightly difficult to read, needs to be applauded. I can't tell you how much time I spent away from my daughter to have a job where she stays with her mom 5 days a week simply so I could support her, or even buy her $100 in Christmas gifts. But like I said, he's never had to be in that position so he can never appreciate what he has aside from her "worked so hard" which means he cut his partying down on mom and dads expense from 5 days a week to 3.

Look, I'm an uneducated idiot but 1 thing I'm EXTREMELY good at is reading a persons personality just by looking at them. You have earrings which do not fit your "pretty boy face" which means that you're attempting to be with the "in" crowd instead of being different. You clearly let the workers at Hollister or Baby Gap pick out your clothes because you don't have a sense of style and don't realize they're making you pay for the most expensive god awful clothes I've seen on a human being, you think they're flirting with you when really they're just playing you for the sucker with low self esteem that you truly are. You throw around that you make so much more money than everyone else in the world which leads me to believe you're shallow because well, money makes the man? I guess...

That haircut went out of style in the early 2000's you are about a decade to late Mr. "Trendsetta" Btw, those earrings are nice and shiny, probably stainless coated with Chinese spray paint you pass off as silver when you're out at "da club" trying to pick up some "bitches". Truthfully I know exactly the kind of person you are and you aren't even mud. I'm sorry, I truly believe everyone should live happy and free but not at the expense of interfering with other peoples pursuit of happiness which you clearly do. You may be the least intelligent person I've come across. Please point out my contradiction, PLEASE point it out to me. Because I've said the same thing, respect the military personnel you see every day as well as talk down to on these forums, they give lives, you don't even give a shit, there for you are what you can't give.

Do you even understand the meaning of the word contradiction? http://www.dictionary.com is VERY helpful in these situations, educate yourself.

Hollister? When did hollister start selling suites? Im sorry I dress like an adult and don't still wear cargo shorts every day like you do. I have never once said anything about how much I make just what I do. There is not ONE thing about me that you said that is remotely true. I don't go clubs nor have I ever been big into clubs and I have been with the same girl for the last eight years. You judge others simply because you hate your sad existanse of a life. I am sorry you have developed this nopolean complex due to living in your moms basement all these years, but hopefully things get better for you. And if you think my hair cut went out of style in the early 2000's then you really should get out of the basement more often. :-\

This, although slightly difficult to read, needs to be applauded. I can't tell you how much time I spent away from my daughter to have a job where she stays with her mom 5 days a week simply so I could support her, or even buy her $100 in Christmas gifts. But like I said, he's never had to be in that position so he can never appreciate what he has aside from her "worked so hard" which means he cut his partying down on mom and dads expense from 5 days a week to 3.

Your judgment is wrong again, i've drank twice in my life and have never done drugs. And no I am not religious, just a personal choice

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Hollister? When did hollister start selling suites? Im sorry I dress like an adult and don't still wear cargo shorts every day like you do. I have never once said anything about how much I make just what I do. There is not ONE thing about me that you said that is remotely true. I don't go clubs nor have I ever been big into clubs and I have been with the same girl for the last eight years. You judge others simply because you hate your sad existanse of a life. I am sorry you have developed this nopolean complex due to living in your moms basement all these years, but hopefully things get better for you. And if you think my hair cut went out of style in the early 2000's then you really should get out of the basement more often. :-\

Typical blah blah lame insult here, blah blah lame insult there. Perhaps if you're been with the same girl for 8 years you should try hitting the log out button on these forums as well as in game and spend time with her before she leaves you. You clearly devote to much time to this game.

I am right about your personality, it shines through like the sun through a window, it's very obvious. If that's a suit you got ripped off big time. Your little faux hawk haircut? Yeah buddy it's out of style. The "Napoleon complex" you seem to think I have is actually a mirrored image of yourself as I am not the one that has it. I actually have enjoyed the living hell out of the jobs that I have done, am extremely happy with my life and live extremely simple because it's what makes me happy unlike yourself. You think I'm so concerned about you, truly the only reason I give a shit is because of your true lack of respect for these fine men on these boards who are out doing what I cannot due to many reasons. However I give back by being a fire fighter because that's what I can give of myself, I'm very proud of it. Also Hollister isn't a hotel so it wouldn't sell "suites" to begin with, however I wouldn't be surprised if you looked online if they sold suits. You may dress like an adult but you sure do not act like or nor does your education show, which I'm pretty sure you told me I was stupid because I don't have but clearly I may not have perfect grammar but clearly superior to yours.

crikey

Sorceror
wow this thread is barreling outta control, lol.

I love it

Who wants to make some small bets on how long till Countessa stumbles in, does a Macaulay Culkin double facepalm, and sends this thread to trammel?

Seven Jr

Sorceror
wow this thread is barreling outta control, lol.

I love it

Who wants to make some small bets on how long till Countessa stumbles in, does a Macaulay Culkin double facepalm, and sends this thread to trammel?

One could truly only hope. I'm just as guilty as he is, I just approach it in a different manner lol. I don't throw out the 10 year old "You live with your parents ahhhhhh!" "you're nothing but a loser and you'll never be anything else". I agree, it's where this thread belongs. He isn't making me mad but he is getting the best of me by getting me to continue to post whether I destroy him or not. See he's doing it again.

Typical blah blah lame insult here, blah blah lame insult there. Perhaps if you're been with the same girl for 8 years you should try hitting the log out button on these forums as well as in game and spend time with her before she leaves you. You clearly devote to much time to this game.

I am right about your personality, it shines through like the sun through a window, it's very obvious. If that's a suit you got ripped off big time. Your little faux hawk haircut? Yeah buddy it's out of style. The "Napoleon complex" you seem to think I have is actually a mirrored image of yourself as I am not the one that has it. I actually have enjoyed the living hell out of the jobs that I have done, am extremely happy with my life and live extremely simple because it's what makes me happy unlike yourself. You think I'm so concerned about you, truly the only reason I give a shit is because of your true lack of respect for these fine men on these boards who are out doing what I cannot due to many reasons. However I give back by being a fire fighter because that's what I can give of myself, I'm very proud of it. Also Hollister isn't a hotel so it wouldn't sell "suites" to begin with, however I wouldn't be surprised if you looked online if they sold suits. You may dress like an adult but you sure do not act like or nor does your education show, which I'm pretty sure you told me I was stupid because I don't have but clearly I may not have perfect grammar but clearly superior to yours.

Dedicate to much time? We have been arguing maybe an hour lol. And my hair is a dumb thing to argue about but it is kinda funnyhw everybody on television still seems to be wearing it... listen though, I can tell you got picked on a lot which is why you are trying to troll me. I get it, you had a lot of lonely nights and you are upset. Get over it...

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Dedicate to much time? We have been arguing maybe an hour lol. And my hair is a dumb thing to argue about but it is kinda funnyhw everybody on television still seems to be wearing it... listen though, I can tell you got picked on a lot which is why you are trying to troll me. I get it, you had a lot of lonely nights and you are upset. Get over it...

Wait a minute, isn't this thread allllll about how you're so much better than the people here? That means you dedicated a LOT of time to this game, A GAME. You're right, I did get picked on a lot when I was in school because I played video games to much like you still seem to do. You talk about lonely nights yet you're with a girl and spend so much time arguing on the internet? How do you think she feels? Probably pretty lonely. Actually I didn't get picked, not going to tell you why. Keep trying to come back and fight me with such stupidity. If you had a single brain cell left you would come up with something aside from repeating shit insults that have been used since the dawn of internet gaming. Try harder bro, I'm on a level you'll never achieve, it's called arguing without resorting to attacking someone. I have pointed out your flaws, and frustrated you. Sure I called you stupid a few times but you promote it yourself, you have no self esteem enough to not look like a complete r-tard when you're arguing on the internet. I'm pretty sure that says it all my friend.

When you can debate with someone and not overly attack them personally but frustrate them to the point where they try to "verbally pwn" you, you've already won and look smarter. Let this be a lesson to you Don, take it from me, everyone on these boards know that you're grasping at straws to make me feel bad about myself. I really don't, because personally, I'm not married nor am I in a relationship, because I choose to not be, I have more fun being single and alone it gives me options. I have a daughter who I enjoy more than life itself, something I hope you don't have the option of and cannot adopt (crosses fingers for future generations). I do not make a lot of money but I am completely content with where I am in life because when I achieve something I don't whine and say I still deserve more! I work to that next level. My daughter loves me, I have a roof and a car that I like. Did I buy it brand new? No, don't care, it had 72k on it so really no biggy it's w/e but we can't all drive a G6!

I love to get shit faced on the weekends, it's a personal choice much like you not drinking or doing drugs, I haven't attacked you for well, not doing it. So why make fun of I believe it was Dany for smoking a blunt with his Uncle? A lot of people smoke weed as if it's like most people drinking alcohol. You have no understanding for how other people choose to live and that truly is your downfall. You say that all these people think they're better than you when truly it's the other way around, the way you address them you don't even have respect for yourself to even half ass attempt to explain yourself to them you just go on the attack and why? Get over it man, drink a beer and relax. If you were drunk or on drugs I could understand the things you're saying because, well it happens. However you're sober as a bird as you claim you've always been yet you have so much more pent up anger. Now tell me, am I living life wrong? Because I'm fairly certain happiness, respect and honesty is all you can truly measure a man by and I have all 3.

Truthfully I never would have made a peep but someone of such arrogance like yourself sometimes needs to be taken down a peg because your pedestal has risen above the cloud line, time to come back to reality. The threads you're posting about is a game, so play it already and quit squawking like a mother hen and play the damn game already.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
And my hair is a dumb thing to argue about but it is kinda funnyhw everybody on television still seems to be wearing it...

I just reread this and laughed even harder... "everybody on television still seems to be wearing it..." that's the part that really made my day.

*Edit

You don't think punctuation is that big of a deal?

it is kinda funny everybody on television still seems to be wearing it... (Insinuating it truly is a stupid hair style)

it is kinda funny, everybody on television still seems to be wearing it... (Say, my argument is null because it is still a popular hair style.)

*Edit

Ooooh shit I just won the internets.

I might add that's pretty cool you would rather get shit faced every weekend then probably spend quality time with your daughter. You are the prime example why thy need some sort of parantal licences

Seven Jr

Sorceror
I might add that's pretty cool you would rather get shit faced every weekend then probably spend quality time with your daughter. You are the prime example why thy need some sort of parantal licences

*Parental, and I don't have my daughter on the weekend, go figure. The fact that your girlfriend went to bed and you're incapable of reading more than 3 lines of text is what's keeping you from it and thinking you won? Pretty sure even people who don't like me would be willing to admit you just look like a fool. Also, in your picture, body language, you're awkward, hands in your pocket, it isn't confidence you're showing by trying to be such a stud. Believe me buddy, I can tell you more about you than you want to hear because well, you may hurt yourself and I do not promote that.

Also try finding the edit button before triple posting, I found it and according to you I'm such a dum dum dat cant do nuffin ryt dawg.

Not that it's your business but I do not weasel out of time with my daughter just to get drunk, as does 90% of the male population with kids.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Well it's kinda funny that it's out of style but it seems pretty popular still lol

Keyword, seems... You aren't getting it are you? I AM however glad to see you've finally began to understand the importance of punctuation, I feel as though I have taught a man to fish. I touched a life and now I can die happy, people won't think you're so uneducated now!

*Parental, and I don't have my daughter on the weekend, go figure. The fact that your girlfriend went to bed and you're incapable of reading more than 3 lines of text is what's keeping you from it and thinking you won? Pretty sure even people who don't like me would be willing to admit you just look like a fool. Also, in your picture, body language, you're awkward, hands in your pocket, it isn't confidence you're showing by trying to be such a stud. Believe me buddy, I can tell you more about you than you want to hear because well, you may hurt yourself and I do not promote that.

Also try finding the edit button before triple posting, I found it and according to you I'm such a dum dum dat cant do nuffin ryt dawg.

Not that it's your business but I do not weasel out of time with my daughter just to get drunk, as does 90% of the male population with kids.

Sleep? It's 7:30... I love how in all of your responces you try and speak like a therapist. Words can't describe how ignorant you really are... I find it incredible you are able to take care of yourself on a day to day basis

Keyword, seems... You aren't getting it are you? I AM however glad to see you've finally began to understand the importance of punctuation, I feel as though I have taught a man to fish. I touched a life and now I can die happy, people won't think you're so uneducated now!

Do you even read what you are writing?! I don't feel punctuation is important on a forum message board. As long as you can read it then I hope thats enough. Its a gaming message board dude, it has absolutely no importance at all. I honestly feel bad for you dude... wow..