UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chaotix UO's best alchy?

SIKE! These were taken yesterday. I killed him one v one TWICE with my SCRIBE. He even tried to hide from me inside McDonalds aka tets house. Sooooo bad :'(Ch4ot1x--1.png Ch4ot1x--2.png Ch4ot1x--1.png Ch4ot1x--2.png

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
Tbh only one of those is from yesterday. And second I was in the middle of gateing out my new resed guy which i res killed.. Plus i was overweighted by all the things i bought from a vendor, hence why you looted 3 good hallys + more loots. But nice try.. As for the one in the middle of the house, anyone can see the inside of that house looks different that an old pic of u killing me afk, hence why u have zero damage done to yourself... Are u insinuating i cant even do 1hp of damage to u... Mickey your sooooo good omg

You did no dmg to me because all you were doing is running from me. You are clearly scared of me and run from my scribe. And dude, i've never seen so many excuses for dying in my life you were definitely not over loaded. GG

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
OH AND LOOK ! U SEE THE THIRD HOUSE IS 5 tiles away from the other that means this picture is old cuz me n t5et moved 3 18x18s side by side 3 weeks ago,,.. SCRUB LIESSS HAHAHAHA

I'm just stating what I see in the screen shot. You go back and forth with him in alchy duels, so if you say he's only good enough to get one mini heal to your three lightnings, it really makes me wonder how you lose any duels to him.

I guess if you consider 23-7 back and fourth. Lol..

Who are you catching in a lie dude. There's a gate infront of your house and you're casting heal lol. Are you really gonna try and say you were afk lol. Just like you beat me fifteen times right?? LOL