UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chaotix UO's best alchy?

Seven Jr

Sorceror
This is truly a disheartening thread to read. Essentially what I gathered out of all this is that Don, who claims to be a very good player also has a forum name with G&G behind it. What great players ever actually came of their guild? I didn't say good, I said great, so before anyone tries to bust my balls about it. 2nd of all Grocery store managers make 75k per year? I would love to know what grocery store they're working for because I'm not lyin', I'm applyin'!

Now, I'm trying to sit on a fence which everyone knows it isn't easy to balance, mostly because I've been in trouble for trolling in the past, however Don, you are disrespect on a whole new level. I cannot believe anyone would say the things that you have to our military vets that play or even the ones whom are currently serving. I don't care if you some how think it's funny or you're just getting people fired up, it isn't cool, these ladies and gentlemen deserve our respect NO MATTER the reason they joined. I have no military background but I am however a fire fighter, they face bullets, I face walls of flames, they do it for you and I do it for you. So quite frankly take your $100 haircut, your cheese and wine, song and dance and shove it up your ass. I apologize that you cannot spell, or even fail to understand WHY people point these things out. It isn't because they "can't figure it out", it's because well quite frankly communication is extremely important in society and 33% is verbal, 33% is body language and 33% is written so it is actually quite important to be sure of what you're writing in order to convey your message very precise.

I also apologize that no one raise you to appreciate the people that sign their life away. Considering now that most companies are paperless you don't have to worry about paper cuts. I am however happy that you have found a career path that you seem to enjoy or can tolerate that allows you to live how you choose to. Some people start families very shortly after high school and don't have the opportunity that you did to go to school and unfortunately with the economy how it is some people have resorted to McDonalds work, this doesn't not make them any less intelligent than you. In fact I have worked for an Applebees before I went to work on a historical sailing vessel and now a factory. I have had more in depth conversations, controversial as well as intelligent than I have some college graduates. Just because a person doesn't pursue education in a traditional sense does not mean that they quit learning, quit reading simply because they aren't in college.

Congratulations you may have hit absolute douche in every aspect of the word, go out and celebrate! Wave that Mastercard in front of your friends, the bartender and buy rounds for everyone, because you are THAT guy.

crikey

Sorceror
Korean wemon are shy by nature
but laying a western white guy is on the top of there bucket list
Probably easy for any dude to get laid in Korea. Give em 5 bucks, for all 3 holes. 5 american dorrars and they can live like a QUEEN for a month

You probably should not use predictive text since it is apparently too complicated for you. Also just check out your forum post history and see the contradictions FLY FLY FLY! I have better things to do than to point out all your contradictions, especially since you are too hard headed and ignorant to admit them. It will simply be a waste of my time. Stay sad!

Typical response for a loser. You attempt to use the same insult I did because you are to stupid to comw up with your own. Then whwb you get called out and I ask for a instance of when I was lying, you come up with some half ass rresponse because you wont admit you are lying. GG

Typical response for a loser. You attempt to use the same insult I did because you are to stupid to comw up with your own. Then whwb you get called out and I ask for a instance of when I was lying, you come up with some half ass rresponse because you wont admit you are lying. GG

Can you type that in English please? Hell, just look at your thread about Klavi. That is full of contradictions. You claim you fought him that day, yet you thought he used a trash barrel on the teleporter. Which he did not... You are just sad man, and I am done with ya. Also, what insult did I copy from you? lol

NC-17

Sorceror
Probably easy for any dude to get laid in Korea. Give em 5 bucks, for all 3 holes. 5 american dorrars and they can live like a QUEEN for a month

Yes and no lol
if you want a sexy one your going to have to put some money out lol not all koreana are hookers
now if you dont like working for your wemon
there are these places u could go to and spend 50000 won
but u get what u pay for

btw im warm now
they gave us barracks

You also seem to throw around the term loser quite a lot! Maybe that stems from something? Do you consider yourself a loser IRL? I know you look like one, but looks can be deceiving. Stay strong brother. YOU SHALL OVERCOME, maybe...

This is truly a disheartening thread to read. Essentially what I gathered out of all this is that Don, who claims to be a very good player also has a forum name with G&G behind it. What great players ever actually came of their guild? I didn't say good, I said great, so before anyone tries to bust my balls about it. 2nd of all Grocery store managers make 75k per year? I would love to know what grocery store they're working for because I'm not lyin', I'm applyin'!

Now, I'm trying to sit on a fence which everyone knows it isn't easy to balance, mostly because I've been in trouble for trolling in the past, however Don, you are disrespect on a whole new level. I cannot believe anyone would say the things that you have to our military vets that play or even the ones whom are currently serving. I don't care if you some how think it's funny or you're just getting people fired up, it isn't cool, these ladies and gentlemen deserve our respect NO MATTER the reason they joined. I have no military background but I am however a fire fighter, they face bullets, I face walls of flames, they do it for you and I do it for you. So quite frankly take your $100 haircut, your cheese and wine, song and dance and shove it up your ass. I apologize that you cannot spell, or even fail to understand WHY people point these things out. It isn't because they "can't figure it out", it's because well quite frankly communication is extremely important in society and 33% is verbal, 33% is body language and 33% is written so it is actually quite important to be sure of what you're writing in order to convey your message very precise.

I also apologize that no one raise you to appreciate the people that sign their life away. Considering now that most companies are paperless you don't have to worry about paper cuts. I am however happy that you have found a career path that you seem to enjoy or can tolerate that allows you to live how you choose to. Some people start families very shortly after high school and don't have the opportunity that you did to go to school and unfortunately with the economy how it is some people have resorted to McDonalds work, this doesn't not make them any less intelligent than you. In fact I have worked for an Applebees before I went to work on a historical sailing vessel and now a factory. I have had more in depth conversations, controversial as well as intelligent than I have some college graduates. Just because a person doesn't pursue education in a traditional sense does not mean that they quit learning, quit reading simply because they aren't in college.

Congratulations you may have hit absolute douche in every aspect of the word, go out and celebrate! Wave that Mastercard in front of your friends, the bartender and buy rounds for everyone, because you are THAT guy.

My problem with him and a lot people in the military is quite simple. They act like they are better then every body simply because they signed up to be in the military. If you can't see that in their initial responces then you are just as stupid as them. I am not going to let some piece of shit try and tell me they are better then me because they joined the military. I busted my ass in high school to get into a good college then I busted my ass even more to finish school and get a good job. Im glad they decided to join the military because they probably had nothing else going on in their lives, but don't try and make yourself seem better then me because you joined the military.

NC-17

Sorceror
They are m4's and the mods are bought out of pocket
and can be used during training
now in a combat zone
your not supposed to
but its overlooked most the time

They are m4's and the mods are bought out of pocket
and can be used during training
now in a combat zone
your not supposed to
but its overlooked most the time

I shot my cousins AR-15. That thing literally does not kick AT ALL! I fell in love with that gun. He is a green beret in the army.

Also I have shot a 357. I do not see how anyone hits ANYTHING with that thing. I couldn't hit water while standing in a boat probably with that thing.

Looks like you skipped your English classes... Do you even know the difference between than and then? Or are you going to blame that on your phone also?

Im not going to give you another grammar definition dude. This is a gaming forum, and obviously you have nothing else tiosay because you're to stupid to come up with a real argument. GG

Seven Jr

Sorceror
My problem with him and a lot people in the military is quite simple. They act like they are better then every body simply because they signed up to be in the military. If you can't see that in their initial responces then you are just as stupid as them. I am not going to let some piece of shit try and tell me they are better then me because they joined the military. I busted my ass in high school to get into a good college then I busted my ass even more to finish school and get a good job. Im glad they decided to join the military because they probably had nothing else going on in their lives, but don't try and make yourself seem better then me because you joined the military.

It isn't because they joined the military, it's because they are. I mean lets face it "If you can't see that in their initial responces then you are just as stupid as them." Let me point out that you failed to use spell check on your fancy Galaxy. Technically that makes YOU just as stupid as them, not me, on top of that these men and women go through formal training just as you did except they had to physically train as well. So truly, you don't think these people work hard for the minimalist of wages in order to protect your stupid ass? When they sign up they do it for an entire country, so quit being an ungrateful, spiteful man with a tiny ego and just say "Thank you". There's so many reasons they SHOULD feel superior to you, first of all it's their attitude. They would still die for your right to say the things that you do for them, would you? Of course not because you have a sweet Pontiac G6 sitting in the driveway of your 2 story attached garage home that you purchased "dawg". It amazes me that someone of your caliber couldn't appreciate the freedoms that they bring and take a little flak, especially considering the things that you have said to everyone in this thread, you are disrespectful and perhaps should go to etiquette school. Your parents clearly did not teach you any manners. I find it hard to believe you took any sort of college classes when you can't even understand the simplest of concepts and a required class that is "speech". Just because you aren't looking these people in the eyes doesn't mean you idiocy isn't showing through, and believe me I would love to use the word "ignorant" here, however you have certainly proven you are beyond that.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Im not going to give you another grammar definition dude. This is a gaming forum, and obviously you have nothing else tiosay because you're to stupid to come up with a real argument. GG

I thought you didn't know where your apostrophe key was? I mean, you missed it the very first word but made sure to nail it later in this train wreck of a post. Yes, he was talking about your queerings on the previous page btw, don't pretend you didn't know that.

It isn't because they joined the military, it's because they are. I mean lets face it "If you can't see that in their initial responces then you are just as stupid as them." Let me point out that you failed to use spell check on your fancy Galaxy. Technically that makes YOU just as stupid as them, not me, on top of that these men and women go through formal training just as you did except they had to physically train as well. So truly, you don't think these people work hard for the minimalist of wages in order to protect your stupid ass? When they sign up they do it for an entire country, so quit being an ungrateful, spiteful man with a tiny ego and just say "Thank you". There's so many reasons they SHOULD feel superior to you, first of all it's their attitude. They would still die for your right to say the things that you do for them, would you? Of course not because you have a sweet Pontiac G6 sitting in the driveway of your 2 story attached garage home that you purchased "dawg". It amazes me that someone of your caliber couldn't appreciate the freedoms that they bring and take a little flak, especially considering the things that you have said to everyone in this thread, you are disrespectful and perhaps should go to etiquette school. Your parents clearly did not teach you any manners. I find it hard to believe you took any sort of college classes when you can't even understand the simplest of concepts and a required class that is "speech". Just because you aren't looking these people in the eyes doesn't mean you idiocy isn't showing through, and believe me I would love to use the word "ignorant" here, however you have certainly proven you are beyond that.

You are completely contradicting yourself. These people don't get the right to think they are better then anybody else just because they made a choice to join the military. You don't even fall under the same category of ignorant