UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Chaotix UO's best alchy?

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Sleep? It's 7:30... I love how in all of your responces you try and speak like a therapist. Words can't describe how ignorant you really are... I find it incredible you are able to take care of yourself on a day to day basis

Then what's the big deal about reading 3 paragraphs? Does it have to do with you just knowing I'm right? Explain to me my ignorance, considering you're the one who doesn't understand anything military, or why it's important to use punctuation/spelling etc. Your retorts are nothing short of just awful. Find it incredible that I can take care of myself, calling me a terrible "parant". Quite clearly you've only picked up on a little bit of what I'm laying down. Aside from telling you exactly who you are without even meeting you I have yet to personally degrade you. I've dissected your dress, your body language and your grammar, I haven't attacked you personally saying you're an idiot, can't believe you can put pants on. You have resorted to those tactics, if you have to resort to those tactics than quite honestly you haven't won anything. It's the equivalent of me saying "You smell bad and your mom dresses you funny." That conveys a hard hitting insult doesn't it now? BTW, you need to go talk to your phone service about a new phone that actually gives you spell check, it's "responses". God you're just fucking terrible at this whole arguing thing. Do you yell over the top of someone too so that way you can't hear what they're saying? I bet your parents were well off when you were growing up and you pissed on anyone that wasn't like you.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Do you even read what you are writing?! I don't feel punctuation is important on a forum message board. As long as you can read it then I hope thats enough. Its a gaming message board dude, it has absolutely no importance at all. I honestly feel bad for you dude... wow..

It does actually have astounding importance, it's how you present yourself to the world whether people know you in reality or not. The way you've been posting screams, I'M A FUCKING RETARD! I don't care whether it's a paper you're writing the president or a gaming forum. How hard is it to actually write like you were taught? I am tired of the "MFW" "TLDR" other abbreviations because people are too lazy anymore. It's a lost art and you're an accomplice. Oh wait that's right, I am way to unintelligent to write a story or a letter or anything else because I probably only come out in the sunlight so my mom can give me a ride to work which is McDonalds because I am a pimple face who has never gotten laid and never will. I will die alone and in a house fire that my mom set because she hates me so much, is that accurate? Your next argument? Because it really sucks, it's just stupid, I would like to see someone try to use this in society where they don't hide behind a monitor. I actually reread my posts 3 times to make sure I am conveying the message that I want to, and yeah, that is important. It's probably why so many more people have liked my posts or have had my back than the whole 0 people that have had your back this entire time.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself, and if you don't feel embarrassed there's probably a fairly good reason that you don't. (Because you don't understand what's happening.)

It does actually have astounding importance, it's how you present yourself to the world whether people know you in reality or not. The way you've been posting screams, I'M A FUCKING RETARD! I don't care whether it's a paper you're writing the president or a gaming forum. How hard is it to actually write like you were taught? I am tired of the "MFW" "TLDR" other abbreviations because people are too lazy anymore. It's a lost art and you're an accomplice. Oh wait that's right, I am way to unintelligent to write a story or a letter or anything else because I probably only come out in the sunlight so my mom can give me a ride to work which is McDonalds because I am a pimple face who has never gotten laid and never will. I will die alone and in a house fire that my mom set because she hates me so much, is that accurate? Your next argument? Because it really sucks, it's just stupid, I would like to see someone try to use this in society where they don't hide behind a monitor. I actually reread my posts 3 times to make sure I am conveying the message that I want to, and yeah, that is important. It's probably why so many more people have liked my posts or have had my back than the whole 0 people that have had your back this entire time.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself, and if you don't feel embarrassed there's probably a fairly good reason that you don't. (Because you don't understand what's happening.)

The only thing I got out of anything you are saying is, I am sooo mad at life! Woe is me :-(

crikey

Sorceror
Wait a minute, isn't this thread allllll about how you're so much better than the people here? That means you dedicated a LOT of time to this game, A GAME. You're right, I did get picked on a lot when I was in school because I played video games to much like you still seem to do. You talk about lonely nights yet you're with a girl and spend so much time arguing on the internet? How do you think she feels? Probably pretty lonely. Actually I didn't get picked, not going to tell you why. Keep trying to come back and fight me with such stupidity. If you had a single brain cell left you would come up with something aside from repeating shit insults that have been used since the dawn of internet gaming. Try harder bro, I'm on a level you'll never achieve, it's called arguing without resorting to attacking someone. I have pointed out your flaws, and frustrated you. Sure I called you stupid a few times but you promote it yourself, you have no self esteem enough to not look like a complete r-tard when you're arguing on the internet. I'm pretty sure that says it all my friend.

When you can debate with someone and not overly attack them personally but frustrate them to the point where they try to "verbally pwn" you, you've already won and look smarter. Let this be a lesson to you Don, take it from me, everyone on these boards know that you're grasping at straws to make me feel bad about myself. I really don't, because personally, I'm not married nor am I in a relationship, because I choose to not be, I have more fun being single and alone it gives me options. I have a daughter who I enjoy more than life itself, something I hope you don't have the option of and cannot adopt (crosses fingers for future generations). I do not make a lot of money but I am completely content with where I am in life because when I achieve something I don't whine and say I still deserve more! I work to that next level. My daughter loves me, I have a roof and a car that I like. Did I buy it brand new? No, don't care, it had 72k on it so really no biggy it's w/e but we can't all drive a G6!

I love to get shit faced on the weekends, it's a personal choice much like you not drinking or doing drugs, I haven't attacked you for well, not doing it. So why make fun of I believe it was Dany for smoking a blunt with his Uncle? A lot of people smoke weed as if it's like most people drinking alcohol. You have no understanding for how other people choose to live and that truly is your downfall. You say that all these people think they're better than you when truly it's the other way around, the way you address them you don't even have respect for yourself to even half ass attempt to explain yourself to them you just go on the attack and why? Get over it man, drink a beer and relax. If you were drunk or on drugs I could understand the things you're saying because, well it happens. However you're sober as a bird as you claim you've always been yet you have so much more pent up anger. Now tell me, am I living life wrong? Because I'm fairly certain happiness, respect and honesty is all you can truly measure a man by and I have all 3.

Truthfully I never would have made a peep but someone of such arrogance like yourself sometimes needs to be taken down a peg because your pedestal has risen above the cloud line, time to come back to reality. The threads you're posting about is a game, so play it already and quit squawking like a mother hen and play the damn game already.
you building a castle wall with that wall of text? @_@

Typical blah blah lame insult here, blah blah lame insult there. Perhaps if you're been with the same girl for 8 years you should try hitting the log out button on these forums as well as in game and spend time with her before she leaves you. You clearly devote to much time to this game.

I am right about your personality, it shines through like the sun through a window, it's very obvious. If that's a suit you got ripped off big time. Your little faux hawk haircut? Yeah buddy it's out of style. The "Napoleon complex" you seem to think I have is actually a mirrored image of yourself as I am not the one that has it. I actually have enjoyed the living hell out of the jobs that I have done, am extremely happy with my life and live extremely simple because it's what makes me happy unlike yourself. You think I'm so concerned about you, truly the only reason I give a shit is because of your true lack of respect for these fine men on these boards who are out doing what I cannot due to many reasons. However I give back by being a fire fighter because that's what I can give of myself, I'm very proud of it. Also Hollister isn't a hotel so it wouldn't sell "suites" to begin with, however I wouldn't be surprised if you looked online if they sold suits. You may dress like an adult but you sure do not act like or nor does your education show, which I'm pretty sure you told me I was stupid because I don't have but clearly I may not have perfect grammar but clearly superior to yours.

ROFL!

Don't even reply any more Don, this dude just killed you..... You need a forum res.

I was going to chime back in but he pretty much nailed it. You really don't even have to say anything to this dude, he will pretty much insult himself if you give him just a little bit of time. I hope he rereads this thread tomorrow and can finally realize and comprehend how dumb he seems/is.

Countessa

Knight
So you get no sort of necessities but you get a personal cell phone? Makes sense... But to answer your question, no I wouldn't know anything about that. Im not a loser who dropped out of high school and was forced to join the military because I had no where to go since mommy was threatining to kick me out. I graduated then went to college and now have a job I very much enjoy. But have fun sitting out in the cold freezing your ass off making $5 an hour ill sit in my warm house and enjoy the route I decided to take

horrible