UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 28, 2016 - Wands (cont.), bolas, potions

where are the adults? I only see man babies and weirdos who never really grew up...
i love the fact pvp changes are finally happening... tbh i cant wait to see what gets done with hybrid armor/mares.

i didnt exspect any change to go 100% the first time around. Im just happy they are finally happening. Ya it would be nice to see ryan/kirros post info (( more than just in slack )) but at least any steps are being made. i just love how all these people who bitch 24/7 after we finally got thte start to want we wanted still bitching but continue to log on and troll people and clog up perfect house spots.... a patient cant get better with any treatment if your own antibodies refuse to accept the change...

I honestly have no problem with the weight change..inconveinance, sure.. not gonna cry about it and stop playing over a few less pots, I bring 20 G heL 10 cure 30 refresh 35 explosion and 5 str and agility, I used to bring 40 20 40 40 15 15

The Monk231

Wanderer
I honestly have no problem with the weight change..inconveinance, sure.. not gonna cry about it and stop playing over a few less pots, I bring 20 G heL 10 cure 30 refresh 35 explosion and 5 str and agility, I used to bring 40 20 40 40 15 15
I alrdy had to adjust to the abrupt change in my ping im not doing it again.. it seems that in every change they do my game-play is fucked with somehow.... sept the wand changes that shit actually made me log on....

This is why hybrid will never be the same, when we start taking advice from novice pvpers ABOUT pvp that are saying yay good changes this and that, when really they do not know what is BEST for the server as a whole pvp wise....

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
where are the adults? I only see man babies and weirdos who never really grew up...
i love the fact pvp changes are finally happening... tbh i cant wait to see what gets done with hybrid armor/mares.

i didnt exspect any change to go 100% the first time around. Im just happy they are finally happening. Ya it would be nice to see ryan/kirros post info (( more than just in slack )) but at least any steps are being made. i just love how all these people who bitch 24/7 after we finally got thte start to want we wanted still bitching but continue to log on and troll people and clog up perfect house spots.... a patient cant get better with any treatment if your own antibodies refuse to accept the change...
Please go back to the buying and selling section

bro... just because my forum account is less than a year doesnt mean i havent been here as long as you... i just reframe from talking to you asshoels unless im tryna buy or sell something..i've forgotten like 20 plus forum accounts. bitch keep rolling with more than just your self... child....stay the fuck in zerg land GUARANTEE i have more live game play than you.. and well... less fucking toxic community player than your trash self.

@Heavy Smoker iw as stupporting your dumb ass till i realised you dont do anytihng but play uo demise and helped run zen ve ra into the ground. you trammel pos.

funny cause when im out farming... i've yet to see any of your player chars come through alone or at all most days anywhere but 1 to 3 spots...... without 2-3 butt buddies not far behind. ya...

Last edited:

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
bro... just because my forum account is less than a year doesnt mean i havent been here as long as you... i just reframe from talking to you asshoels unless im tryna buy or sell something..i've forgotten like 20 plus forum accounts. bitch keep rolling with more than just your self... child....stay the fuck in zerg land GUARANTEE i have more live game play than you.. and well... less fucking toxic community player than your trash self.

@Heavy Smoker iw as stupporting your dumb ass till i realised you dont do anytihng but play uo demise and helped run zen ve ra into the ground. you trammel pos.

funny cause when im out farming... i've yet to see your player chars come through alone or at all most days anywhere but 1 to 3 spots...... without 2-3 butt buddies not far behind. ya...

Calm your tits man baby

staff aint taking tips from no basic bitch.. know that.....zerg master...

(just because your crew is only of 2-3 now doesnt mean you werent part of the zerg back then too idiot)
(i've almost always been solo till my one moment i joined ice for 1 week till they thought i was pepsi,and i didnt even pvp with them)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
staff aint taking tips from no basic bitch.. know that.....zerg master...

(just because your crew is only of 2-3 now doesnt mean you werent part of the zerg back then too idiot)
(i've almost always been solo till my one moment i joined ice for 1 week till they thought i was pepsi,and i didnt even pvp with them)
I can definitely see you being a solo player.
I can't imagine any group rather it be big or small wanting to deal with you...

Demise is part of UOG silly, I play Demise because I love the fast paced pvp, and they also have tons of activity which hybrid does not, and does not care about having obviously. Also, I only staffed on zen.vera for about 2-3 weeks if that, then I lost interest in both servers and played CSS for months. Nice try though

Tobias

Sorceror

Okay, so the easy way to counter you, is having a 5 man squad drop poison on you twice each. When you're outta cure pots, they just para spam you until your pouches are gone, and voila.
You are dead :cool::p:thumbsup:

Okay, so the easy way to counter you, is having a 5 man squad drop poison on you twice each. When you're outta cure pots, they just para spam you until your pouches are gone, and voila.
You are dead :cool::p:thumbsup:
Either way 5v1 I don't give a shit howuch stock I have or don't.. lol