UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 28, 2016 - Wands (cont.), bolas, potions

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Since Suzy and others have already posted. I will just say that everyone is welcome to pull back the curtain, sit down and chat with us via Slack or in game. If you see Seer Duncan in game, he's never afk and always willing to answer questions. The same goes for my slack handle, I answer all of my messages and will try to address any concerns you might have. Forum pm's might have a delay, do to it not alerting me in a real time fashion.

Thanks!

Sir Dunk

Since Suzy and others have already posted. I will just say that everyone is welcome to pull back the curtain, sit down and chat with us via Slack or in game. If you see Seer Duncan in game, he's never afk and always willing to answer questions. The same goes for my slack handle, I answer all of my messages and will try to address any concerns you might have. Forum pm's might have a delay, do to it not alerting me in a real time fashion.

Thanks!

Sir Dunk
Thanks buddy, theres nothing wrong with getting involved in the community, please keep us updated if possible thats all most of us want. Even if Ryan isnt around all the playerbase wants to know that we are still sailing forward.. Slack is an alternative to the forums, slack is not the best option to inform players.. Thanks again

Seer Duncan

Hybrid Staff Member
Of course, no one has to use Slack to obtain an update. However if you want an immediate response, it is the best method of real time communication. Plus I just wanted everyone to know where to find old Dunk for a quick update or pig farm event. ;)

Here are some quick updates that I can disclose, due to them already being mentioned on other threads. There are several other items that we're discussing, however we don't want to give everything away to the competition. If anyone is concerned that staff might have overlooked something, please post it in the general forum. I would encourage the same for specific questions to any of the updates below. That way we can avoid hijacking announcement threads.

-Potions are being fixed
-The Hybrid Coin system will be released in the near future
-New tamable mounts are being beta tested
-OP player styles or items are being discussed
-Economy fixes are being discussed
-A new website
-Features to enhance Role playing
-Sallos, check with Ryan or Krrios
-New player & Volunteer system in the works

*Gets sent back to his Seer HQ aka pig farm*

Last edited:

Montana

Hybrid Staff Member
Whoever your adviser is should really consider doing what is best for the shard and just resign if you aren't willing to get rid of them.
We have a macro plan and you at nit picking at micro changes. That is not a bad thing, in fact it's actually all part of the plan and the process. I have extreme amounts of faith in our team working together to find solutions to problems.

Players have been more involved and constructive the past 2 weeks than they have been the past 2 years. Look at the results, it's working. Please work with us, not against us.

If you need a whipping boy, here I am. Private message me directly with your complaints. I have thick skin.

With your "top priority issues", how exactly can you justify changing ANYTHING before nerfing/removing hybrid armor? It's something literally the entire shard (except for obviously the few people who own it) can get behind and from a balance perspective is plain retarded. I don't know who is giving you guy's PVP suggestions/advice, but you definitely need to get rid of them.

As for these changes I guess the bola changes and the wands usable while stunned are alright. Chain bolaing is lame and bola tamers are strong so I can understand the nerfs here. As I've stated before I am impartial to wands. In the grand scheme of things I would be fine with them or
I want to thank everyone for spending time and making this changes; But me and most of my buddies done with this CHANGES. We are taking a break.I will be on for 4-5 days more then im gone for a long time.Love you Hybrid,We will be back in the future,Have fun with the changes :) Only reason that we dont want to play is we started to feeling like TEST BOARD.
That's not what you told me, u are done playing because u want to go on some sort of vacation.. therefore u are still selling items for gold.. LOL. If you'd just get a job u wouldn't have to sell gold for a dollar a mil..this is a trend for you... u play for 2 months sell ur items.. suck more GM dick for items?

amtothepm is American? I always assumed he was Turkish or something based on his...unique take on the English language. I guess the same effect can be accomplished with the right genes or a rock to the head.
No one talks to amyothepm that way, and gets away with it. Square up

We have a macro plan and you at nit picking at micro changes. That is not a bad thing, in fact it's actually all part of the plan and the process. I have extreme amounts of faith in our team working together to find solutions to problems.

Players have been more involved and constructive the past 2 weeks than they have been the past 2 years. Look at the results, it's working. Please work with us, not against us.

If you need a whipping boy, here I am. Private message me directly with your complaints. I have thick skin.

I'm sorry, but based on the recent patches (some of which have already been reversed due to outrage) I don't seem to have the same "extreme amounts of faith" in whatever crackpot team you have put together who are supposed to be in charge of PVP related changes.

I may be nitpicking on hybrid armor not being touched, but the fact that it wasn't first up on the chopping block is laughable to me. Who on your "team" owns this armor if I may inquire?

But will you be able to make it to your house now that gheals are gimped?
Dude I'm glad wands are gone, u can't run away and G heal wand.. but then again you'll still run from me when I load a magic arrow..and another thing, you don't even PvP anymore. Remember what happened 1v1 pits with ur Val hammer? U couldn't run away then!

You seem to have a fuzzy memory of how our fights go down. I can reeducate you if you like.
Ok, I'd be more than happy to 1v1 you.. I won't use wands.. but for you talk about others using G heal wands... when I have never ever seen you on the field without them is just crazy talk.

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Ok, I'd be more than happy to 1v1 you.. I won't use wands.. but for you talk about others using G heal wands... when I have never ever seen you on the field without them is just crazy talk.
The frequency with which I actually activate and heal with a gheal wand has been greatly exaggerated. Go to Valhalla and we'll field.

Death To You

Sorceror
-Potions are being fixed
-The Hybrid Coin system will be released in the near future
-New tamable mounts are being beta tested
-OP player styles or items are being discussed
-Economy fixes are being discussed
-A new website
-Features to enhance Role playing
-Sallos, check with Ryan or Krrios
-New player & Volunteer system in the works
When you say that potions are being fixed, does that mean they are being reverted back to their original one weight or another change will be implemented? Is it also possible to name the play styles that could be considered op? Thanks for actually coming on the forums, not sure I really understand why we originally had to go onto stack to see what was happening previously, from experience I know that most people would check in game or the forums to see how the shards going.