UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - May 28, 2016 - Wands (cont.), bolas, potions

I think the biggest thing is now that we have stackable pots, players arent limited to item counts like they were in the glory days of Hybrid. But in all reality, how many pots did you normally take in a single load?

Lets say:
10 each pot for a normal build, 100 stones
100 each reg, 80 stones
runebooks and shit, 30 stones
armor, 20 stones
5 wands, 15 stones

Now, you 145 stones worth of extra space for:
more refreshes for stuns
explodes
bolas
shit you loot

I don't see why people are crying so hard? This is still way more stock than you used to get back before pots stacked.
Do you alchy duel at all? Probably not. I carry 42 Purples 42 Reds 22 Agilities 22 Yellows and 8 Cures. If I don't, I might run out and lose. When I field add another 22 STR pots to the list.

tech.

Sorceror
You're listening to the LOUD MINORITY on a very low populated FORUM for changes. Most of which dont even qualify to suggest changes. You're making random updates without even asking for community feedback. Atleast make a poll with a list of GUARENTEED changes. The way you guys run this is super confusing and unprofessional.

i stand corrected.

Code Blue

Knight
The potion weight change was a bad idea.

To make the Bola change worth while they should add a "50 percent chance for pet to attack it's owner" after using a Bola.

Because the bola change was worthless too

The bola tamer doeant give a shit about a delayed mount for themselves. They stay off the mount anyways so it can FS and firebreath you dead in 2 seconds

Damn......just d a m n
hahah crikey, I can tell there is some rage in your post. I know it. You are angry IRL. Yea, you are right... They only care about their pet roasting you. The bola change is botched. I'm all for dexers being able to bola, but tamers no way. Weighted bolas don't do much good for a dexer.

First off tamers are meant for dungeons, not pvp... Giving them the ability to bola was a mistake to begin with.. But lets all try to get all of these changes reverted and start over slow and steady... @Suzy again pm me if you would like to, I have some decent ideas we can get reviewed.

I personally will love that I can use a wand while para'd again could have saved me from being gankef 3 times so far. Y'all will get it handled with the Bola's/ pots I'm sure. Tbh. Happy I've seen this many changes is a short week span.

crikey

Sorceror
hahah crikey, I can tell there is some rage in your post. I know it. You are angry IRL. Yea, you are right... They only care about their pet roasting you. The bola change is botched. I'm all for dexers being able to bola, but tamers no way. Weighted bolas don't do much good for a dexer.
hahaha ya, I AM irritated right now

I don't think Ive actually gotten mad at UO before

2 weeks of awful changes, escpecially for the dexxer template

Why not go for the trifecta and remove runic weapons and special weapon hits next week? Oh and make valorite armor weight 250 stones

XD

Thanks Neon now I'm feeling like a silly fool again

I'm just happy there are changes and were not sitting dead with only 1 add/change in almost half a year. Ya changes need more discussion before full release but I'm just happy they are finally happening.