UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - January 29th 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not have the population for this change. Also have to get new factioners plus blues will run into g zone like the old days

Hydrofiend

Knight
This new armor, is much too common. Hate to say it, but this won't last a month unless there is some kind of super rare drops, that everyone wants.

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
Instead of all these fuck-shit-tard-tram-noob comments...why won't someone please spell out what this means?

and if ur gonna say "If u don't know then ur ##!@@@$%%@#" FUCK U!
I mean explain cordially why this is wrong please :)

Mara

Knight
Instead of all these fuck-shit-tard-tram-noob comments...why won't someone please spell out what this means?

and if ur gonna say "If u don't know then ur ##!@@@$%%@#" FUCK U!
I mean explain cordially why this is wrong please :)
I did explain many of the issues that are problematic, didn't I?

Code Blue

Knight
I see guy's like Eight Ball that already have like 20 pieces, in one day. I wouldn't consider that rare. Hell, Invul armor is more rare than this...

This is true.

If this guy got 20 peices of this armor in less then 24 hours..

invul armor is still more rare.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
WoW complete FAIL changes. Pking was the only reason I even log in anymore.

Why don't you just create a separate Trammel server and let people log in there if they want to be on a server with no PVP?

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I see guy's like Eight Ball that already have like 20 pieces, in one day. I wouldn't consider that rare. Hell, Invul armor is more rare than this...

I just get one piece of studded sleeves. The AR is 7. Meanwhile, the AR of invul armor is 6. If it is not rare, not bad to use it in pvm/pvp. :D

Hmmm, maybe I need 20 days to get 20 pieces. :p

Stoltz

Sorceror
lmao Icky<3

Btw, why is the gates even protected? The ultimate thing for this change would be to remove gz, no?

Paracelsus

Sorceror
WoW complete FAIL changes. Pking was the only reason I even log in anymore.

Why don't you just create a separate Trammel server and let people log in there if they want to be on a server with no PVP?

Maybe you can look it this way. Town is trammel and dungeon/Ocllo/B.Den are felucca. If you really want to kill people, go to place where people want to fight. It is meaningless to force those want peace to fight.

Indeed, I don't really like this patch about the red part. But, we should adapt to it. No reason for the world to stop just for our own taste.

Lunarpancake

Sorceror
Maybe you can look it this way. Town is trammel and dungeon/Ocllo/B.Den are felucca. If you really want to kill people, go to place where people want to fight. It is meaningless to force those want peace to fight.

Indeed, I don't really like this patch about the red part. But, we should adapt to it. No reason for the world to stop just for our own taste.

But was it broken before? I don't think so. It was fine. The ONLY good thing that can come from this is that factions may get popular again. Even then factions eventually start to not be fun anymore because everyone will join the largest faction and leave no one for them to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.