UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - August 7th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatebringer

Sorceror
Re: Changes - August 7th 2010

Sweet As all my post that I bitch in are about the com deed scam I think this is a good deal. I dont mind a good scam as long as its well thought out and you actually scam. The comm deed scam was nothing more then farming gold off of newbs and tired up all nighters.

trevorc21;2106587 said:
So now gms are interfering with scamming?

Scamming here is legal.

If you fall for a scam, learn from it. Don't get scammed again.

However, whenever someone uses the game's mechanics wrongly, they are corrected.

Jut like the hill at Delucia savages.

Socko

Sorceror

Cool, Whats up with the repair thing? I didnt understand it at all. Good idea on com deeds. Shit worked me over badly when I was new.

SmiL

Sorceror

Go play the game and stop bitching about the "10k scamming noob" trick, FAGS!

everyone go die now

You can only cut up leather hides in your back pack now? That sucks.

But still, thanks for doing something about the scamming. Maybe more new players will stick around now.

Iddio

Page

-There were a few miscellaneous cosmetic tweaks.

Several other changes from this update as well as the last will start appearing in game sometime this week.

Curious as to what they will be ;cx

Code Blue

Knight

I just hope the prices for powder of fortifying stay the same because I use it all the time.

sparty27

Wanderer

no repair option on fletcher kit or tailor kit or carp tools :( a repair option was added to the tinker menu. However after trying to repair tinkered items and other items all I got was a you cannot repair that message.

sparty27

Wanderer

tried hatchet didn't work. tried cleaver didn't work. just incase tried tinker repair button on bows and other items didn't work. only thing i didn't check was it's use for golems but i realy hope with all the otherstuff they could have done to the repair system that isn't what the change is :?

Mara

Knight

The repair option on tinker items was there before, and yes it was used for repairing golems, not sure what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.