UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 23rd 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

Sorceror
Is there any spoken phrase that will bring up the guild menu?

I'm thinking of possible ways to access it in sallos

Keilani

Sorceror
IK right, i had the spare money ready. gayyyy
i have been waiting since he posted this thread =( i cant wait to FINALLY find out what it is and buy it and donate some monies oh well guess i'll have more monies next week anyways *sigh*

probably nothing yet. he said they will begin to hatch as in they wont hatch instantly. probably will happen in a couple of days or by the end of easter or midday

supaf1y

Traveler
IMO the wand change is still not perfect. sure you revereted it back, but non offensive spells like mini heal and g heal should not cost mana, offensive skills like lightning and fireball should. that would make it perfect.

RaZzi

Sorceror
IMO the wand change is still not perfect. sure you revereted it back, but non offensive spells like mini heal and g heal should not cost mana, offensive skills like lightning and fireball should. that would make it perfect.
lol heal ur self without mana ... its better the way it is. and how did you guys get the eggs? I think ill have to leave my char idle every day just to get the handouts..

Seven Jr

Sorceror

You're an idiot. That's the nicest way I can say anything to you. You BITCHED because they made movement restrictions, they took that away now you BITCH because if costs mana to cast. How much more can you fucking cry about? Why not make it so dexxers are resistant to alchy bonus because they wear armor? Even better, lets make it so as you're running in combat you can still shoot arrows with archery. That's the equivalent what you're asking for with wands but yet you can't see that it's so ignorant.

soumy

Sorceror
cute how ppl are bitching about guys using wands. breaking news: you.. yes, YOU! can use them aswell! woooow..!! life changing huh?

plus its kinda obvious why they use wands.. everyones just running like a bitch nowadays! hooray for wands!

Capone

Sorceror
i resign from my guild

problem solved

Ya except it doesn't. You have to login to razor to even accept a guild invite due to the default setting being to ignore all invites.

This is all based on assumption since I do not have any knowledge on the coding side, but spoken phrases are used to access faction menus/gumps so I'd think it would be possible to incorporate a phrase that would launch the new guild gump.

SiR BaRt

Traveler
U need to go to ur guild menu and uncheck the lil box that says allow guild invites and then u will be able to accept them i just did it on my toons and it worked

Status
Not open for further replies.