UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 23rd 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capone

Sorceror
Will I finally be able to create a commodity deed of 1000 empty commodity deeds?!

In all seriousness Thx for the work.

supaf1y

Traveler
notice how everyone who loves these changes are noobs? reign flame why dont u go sell shit on your vendor you dumb noob. change the wand shit back or lose a huge population mark .that is all.

Kingllama

Knight
notice how everyone who loves these changes are noobs? reign flame why dont u go sell shit on your vendor you dumb noob. change the wand shit back or lose a huge population mark .that is all.
Im sorry you must be mistaken cause im not no noob or is lament,heavy smoker and takeover in pvp wise.

Phooey

Knight

Phooey

Knight
hey phooey why dont u go check your vendors if anyone is scamming lol dumb trammie do u EVEN PVP? 1v1 for mils? thought so
5669 posts phooey. LOL is that a joke? you could of spent the time playing instead of posting. save yourself the time and dont respond your a nerd
Acutally, yes, it is a joke. Something got screwed up when the forums switched over and my post count doubled. No, I haven't PvPed in quite some time, but my old PK is still on the top 100 list for kill counts and my main character (just about the only one I play anymore) is a thief, so please explain to me how a skillset that is only useful in Felucca makes me a "Trammy". Additionally, you're raging on a message board for a decade+ old game and you're calling me a nerd?

Trevor

Knight
Tenative updates effective after server restart on April 23rd/April 24th:
  • Commodity deeds will be usable with several new item types.
  • Potion kegs capacity will be increased.
  • A new guild system will be implemented (featuring alliances, co-guildmasters, etc).
  • Stackable explosion potions will be reevaluated to be more 'macro friendly'.
  • Certain eggs will be able to be hatched.
  • New items will be added to UOGStore.
  • The impact of movement restrictions while casting third and forth circle spells with wands will be monitored and changed if necessary (for example, mana requirements and/or randomized delays instead of movement restrictions).
This post will be updated after changes are finalized.

As always, thank you for making Hybrid the best,

The UOGamers Staff​
I like that idea like you can you a wand on the run if you are over a certain amount of mana.

Good update

I really appreciate you taking another look at the wand situation, Mark. I'm hoping that you tread lightly in terms of a mana-based wanding system, as a slight nerf for mages could prove to be a huge hindrance to dexxers without meditation. Making the items simply more mage-centric could cause more turmoil than it would cease.
Here's to hoping it simply goes back to normal.

kdivers

Knight
It appears as though you can't adapt. Isn't that step one of PVP? Also, how long have you been here? If you've only played UOG since 2010, you really have no clue what effects the player database in any way and should probably stick to trashtalking on the PVP forums instead of actually PVPing.

Side thought: Do you find that Sallos is a necessity?

Seven Jr

Sorceror
It appears as though you can't adapt. Isn't that step one of PVP? Also, how long have you been here? If you've only played UOG since 2010, you really have no clue what effects the player database in any way and should probably stick to trashtalking on the PVP forums instead of actually PVPing.

Side thought: Do you find that Sallos is a necessity?

Good to see from you again kdivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.