UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 23rd 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
sucks how theres not going to be any scavenger hunt or new eggs to get though, hopefully the new donation items are limited/seasonal.

lol he wouldnt be good enough to do so anyways. why do u think hes getting ripped daily on buying turkey/phoenix eggs?
ppl=jelly

you would have to be a idiot to buy the eggs before they hatch. think about it.
does anyone need to be reminded of xmas presents?
you can take the risk anyday, and i'll be right around the corner...

Fides

Sorceror
the point I was trying to make is you made urself look stupid by spamming that ur buying them in del (like u have been), and then looking like an idiot and turning around and saying it's stupid to buy them when you don't know whats in them.

If you think its stupid to take the risk, then why are u buying then?

wanna buy myn? 5m per turkey 4m per phoenix

get @ me

Tenative updates effective after server restart on April 23rd/April 24th:
  • The impact of movement restrictions while casting third and forth circle spells with wands will be monitored and changed if necessary (for example, mana requirements and/or randomized delays instead of movement restrictions).
  • Spells cast with wands will require mana. Wand movement restrictions have been reverted.
This post will be updated after changes are finalized.

As always, thank you for making Hybrid the best,

The UOGamers Staff​

Wesnile

Traveler
I am so freaking happy wand movement restriction is reverted, and as far as the mana taken from using wands, i dont agree with it i think they should go back to how they were. but i am happy this change is being implimented this is way way better. however seriously if you want to keep the server a pvp fuck trammies server put wands back to how they were now that everybody knows what wands are post instructions about how to use wands in razor arm/dress wand use item in hand for people that use razor so they can try wands. there was too many people voting to change wands that ever never used wands before or they haven't been tought how to. just my opinnion

Keilani

Sorceror
Effective after server restart on April 23rd/April 24th:
  • UOGStore items claimed between now and the end of the month will be placed in a randomly hued easter basket. New items will be added to UOGStore. New items will be added to UOGStore during the next update.
I Have TO Wait ANOTHER Week?!?! =( i kept refreshing the page

I am so freaking happy wand movement restriction is reverted, and as far as the mana taken from using wands, i dont agree with it i think they should go back to how they were. but i am happy this change is being implimented this is way way better. however seriously if you want to keep the server a pvp fuck trammies server put wands back to how they were now that everybody knows what wands are post instructions about how to use wands in razor arm/dress wand use item in hand for people that use razor so they can try wands. there was too many people voting to change wands that ever never used wands before or they haven't been tought how to. just my opinnion

why shouldn't wands consume mana? you are casting a spell no matter that is it from a wand instead of regs. Glad wands were reverted and now consume mana. glad my suggestion made it in! Also i use wands and sometimes i don't and i still agree with this change. just think if you make an alchydexer with 100 100 25 and use potions to up it to 120 120 and never have to use mana gheal wanding.

Your also a faggot from ONE/CYA.

Bad guild crys for wands back.

None of you even logged in since the wand nerf. Now I can't wait until all 20 of you baddies are doing the same dumb shit as before.

Load expo, hit lighting wand key.

Status
Not open for further replies.