UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Changes - April 16th 2011

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
no attitude its just extremely annoying that because i use razor and cant use sallos i cant effectively pvp on an alchy stun without manually unstacking my explosions after they stack from clicking my keg

supaf1y

Traveler
lol dumb ass shard. qq more bout wands dump noobs. u can do the same shit. way to ruin the shard. only thing that pisses me off is the wand change like cmon cant use gheal on the run? lol

supaf1y

Traveler
let me repeat. way to ruin the shard ryan and mark. weve been playin this shard for how long and out of nowhere you decide to change it cause noobs cant field? lol

Lament

Knight
i would have been curious to see just how the pot change alone effected player activity

but i could care less about the wand changes

i was personally getting tired of people offscreening my dumps and wanding

its lame that you cant g heal wand as well when getting ganked

however, i think theres other game changes they could make that would hinder gankers and remedy the situation

bola nerf, any other ideas?

or set up something similar to duels where ppl can sign up and get even fights in badass terrain arenas w/ looting

supaf1y

Traveler
Mark Great Job I Think The Wand Delay Will Make PvP More Evened Out Us Mages Have To Stop When Casting Wands Are Teh Same As Casting A Spell So They Should Have To Stop Too...Thanks Again!

do you even pvp? i doubt it. your just a bad pvper lets be honest.

supaf1y

Traveler
Changes effective after server restart:
  • Potions will now be stackable.
  • Corrected an issue with wand cast delay algorithm (second circle spells had a longer delay than third circle spells).
  • Movement will now be blocked while a spell is being cast with a wand (first and second circle spells have no delay when cast with a wand, so this doesn't apply to them).
  • Wands will no longer be exempt from the next cast delay.
  • Filled commodity deeds will be hued.

notice how all the i bank sit at brit bank noobs liked this? lol noobs dont even pvp

Death To You

Sorceror
or set up something similar to duels where ppl can sign up and get even fights in badass terrain arenas w/ looting

This would be bad ass, maybe a terrain 4 screens. So then you can duel on the field without people coming and ganking you. I get tired of people 1vs1ing then one of them calls all their buddies in to kill the other person. Looting would be good as well, but maybe optional.

Lament

Knight
I just tried alchy dueling and im having a lot of trouble bringing my explo pot cursor back up

i tried it with stacked pots in my organizer bag

i tried it with stacked pots in my main bag

every time i try to bring the cursor back up it just seperates another explo pot from the stack

the only way i could duel was with explo pots seperated 1 by 1 in my pack, no stacks.

is this what u gotta do to alchy dump now?

Lament

Knight
it works with sallos but not with razor i think

Lol, I hope thats not true because that is absolutely ridiculous...

plz fix it staff, ive already heard A LOT of people complaining

and this is not a good time for a problem like this, i mean shit...

I guess I can understand that they didnt know it would nerf explo pots on razor

but everyone that has figured that out now seems pretty confused and bummed.

Dragon Slayer, you need to look at this from a 1v3 perspective, not a 1v1 perspective. Of course a .5 movement delay on gheal wands would not effect pvp on a 1v1 level, there is no reason to be moving while gheal wanding 1v1 anyways.