UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cavemen-non rp group

Liquidator

Wanderer
EvilGenius010 said:
The previous post of me proving how much of an idiot you are didnt pwn you though, did it?

Very well. We must be using the Orc/Vampire grading scale here. We first used it to evaluate the legitimacy of a RP guild... now were using it to evaluate if a player was owned verbally on the forums. Good job. From your grading scale, he did get owned and you win irl:/. (Message to the 13 yr olds: I suggest you read the previous posts about the grading scale. If you do, you will find that it is quite incorrect, as it was proven so.)

yea im in tears. i think i should goto the orc fort and get a circle jerk to feel better.

hmm i guess those pictures of icey cursing up a storm about getting killed arnt greifing at all. yea i must be mistaken thats just how cave men rp.

and by real RPing i ment the people who know what there doing and dont have dumbass ideas. hmm lets see your flame to this my bet its going to be like hey you cant decide how we RP, we real!

your idea isnt even all that bad but how about making only some magic users and calling them like medicine men? then it would be like the orcs mojokii. hell i doubt anyone would have a problem then.

Sphen

Wanderer
theres just one thing, we refuse to use eval int, hence the reason we dont have any full blown mages.

Liquidator said:
yea im in tears. i think i should goto the orc fort and get a circle jerk to feel better.

hmm i guess those pictures of icey cursing up a storm about getting killed arnt greifing at all. yea i must be mistaken thats just how cave men rp.

and by real RPing i ment the people who know what there doing and dont have dumbass ideas. hmm lets see your flame to this my bet its going to be like hey you cant decide how we RP, we real!

your idea isnt even all that bad but how about making only some magic users and calling them like medicine men? then it would be like the orcs mojokii. hell i doubt anyone would have a problem then.

I cant understand the point of this... I dont think I communicate well with 13 year olds. But... I did get this from it:

"and by real RPing i ment the people who know what there doing and dont have dumbass ideas."

"your idea isnt even all that bad but how about making only some magic users and calling them like medicine men?"

First... he said those that dont have dumbass ideas. Then... he went ahead and said how the idea wasnt that bad. Oh goodness. Is he ok? Hey, "liquidator". Do you RP a handicapped 13 year old IRL? Anyway... and medicine men?! Wtf... "Oooof! Me caveman medicine man! Me... give... medicine!" Wtf. Instead, why not have groups aimed at crosshealing and teamwork? Oh yea... my not so bad ideas are dumb. Hmm...

Liquidator

Wanderer
hmm you get mad at people calling you mr marine and now you are calling me a handicaped person? nice man nice... its funny, you think every one who opposes your ideas are 13 and you think you are verbally owning them... so in your mind your verbally owning 13 year olds.. feel big dont you? no im not saying you got me on shit id like to see who thinks limiting magic to a specific group is a good idea who says keep your guild way it is.

Liquidator said:
hmm you get mad at people calling you mr marine and now you are calling me a handicaped person? nice man nice... its funny, you think every one who opposes your ideas are 13 and you think you are verbally owning them... so in your mind your verbally owning 13 year olds.. feel big dont you? no im not saying you got me on shit id like to see who thinks limiting magic to a specific group is a good idea who says keep your guild way it is.

Actually... the reason why I say you must be 13 years old or less because you have the gramatical skills of a 7th grader. Im sorry... its the truth.

Secondly, I never once got mad when someone called me "Mr. Marine"... I actually consider it a label of respect. When someone questions my being a Marine, or insults the Marine Corps, I get mad. Why? Because its those Marines that some choose to insult that make this possible.

I never asked if you were a handicapped person... I asked if you RP one irl. You can act like one all the time without actually being one. And, no, I dont ever think I verbally own people. If im right, ill say it. If im wrong, ill either apologeise or agree with the person. Thats just how it goes.

Its not about who thinks my tribe is good or not. I think your the only one that doesnt understand this concept. It isnt better. Im a PvP mage at heart... I just wanted to try some RP. I chose not to have Eval available because I wanted to have a challenge... so my tribe would be completely different from the rest. And, it is. I'm not doing this because its better... i'm doing this because it isnt. We dont loot either. Or use fencing, which is arguably the best field melee weapon skill in the game. We choose to limit ourselves to considerably wearker templates to prove that good teamwork will prevail over good skills. And... when the odds are even, we prove our point.

Darkfall

Wanderer
Reagarding cavemen...
If your gonna call yourself a rp guild THEN RP.
If you don't RP don't claim to be a RP guild, don't make your reputation worse than it is. You are hurting the RP community by doing this stupid shit.

Darkfall said:
Reagarding cavemen...
If your gonna call yourself a rp guild THEN RP.
If you don't RP don't claim to be a RP guild, don't make your reputation worse than it is. You are hurting the RP community by doing this stupid shit.

Haha... then RP? We... are... RP. There isnt a checklist of things you need to do to "RP". We are RP... simple as that. You could make a character named "tamer"... and your a RP character. RP is what you make of it... you dont need to do anything to be "RP".

Yet... we do live up to this shards standards of RP anyway.

Liquidator

Wanderer
you spelled something wrong "wearker." yea i must admit i do have atroucious spelling and grammer. hell im down right horrible

yea its good your in marines i got a bro going to iraq soon. good stuff yall doing over there and everywhere.

eh im just going to stop cause no ones ideas are going to change

ill let darkfall take up flames later

Liquidator said:
you spelled something wrong "wearker." yea i must admit i do have atroucious spelling and grammer. hell im down right horrible

yea its good your in marines i got a bro going to iraq soon. good stuff yall doing over there and everywhere.

eh im just going to stop cause no ones ideas are going to change

ill let darkfall take up flames later

Hey... good on him. Give him my best, man. I know some boys over there... and, if the others are anything like my buddies, hes gonna be just fine. Believe me. Who knows... if hes still over there in 5 months, ill probably see him:).

Aeschule

Wanderer
Wow... I mean wow... Quite the flame fest.
Let's start out with something to clarify. What makes a guild RP? According to Evil over here, it's by saying "I'm RP." Sorry man, that's just not true. I don't care how much you say it, a trammy sitting around spamming what he's selling with an occasional "I'm RP" is not a serious roleplayer, unless of course he's going for the economist of Sosaria, which would actually be kinda cool.Let's define a few things. Putting requirements on your guild, (i.e. templates, names, etc.) is "Theming" your guild. You've set up a theme that is required to be followed. Making sure each and every character within your guild -interacts- as though they -were- that character is "Roleplaying". Therefore, RP is decided by those -around- you. If we don't see you interacting as though you were cavemen, why would we call you cavemen? You are simply "d00ds" playing in a themed guild. Which, granted, is still better than most. On a quick side note, I don't see how you can complain about Mojoka using the Paralyze spell, I see no problem in orcish roleplay to disallow them to use Paralyze. It's a cheap tactic, but you have to realize they are all on foot, and to them, using a horse is cheap. Uhhh, I think I'm done.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Here Evil.

First off I see no reason to pay attention to grammer here in any way as long as you are getting your point across who cares.

Also you said something about unique tactics Umm defensive Mages have been done plenty of times TcD has many of them.
I have yet to witness your guild dominating with your fresh new tactics fighting orcs and fighting mounted field fights is a bit different. You guys roll around on foot all day id bet youd resort to paralize and bola tactics as well its not easy to bring down mounted ppl i dont care how big your group is.
I was trying to be nice and give some suggestions as well as try and bring you guys closer to the rp guilds by inviting you to an rp event but obviouosly you guys have no interest so do what you want im done lending advise or invites to your guild. i wouldnt have minded icey being there if he would not resort to his usual behavior from all my past experiences with him.
But whatever you guys will play how you want call yourselves what you want noone can stop you.

Aeschule said:
Wow... I mean wow... Quite the flame fest.
Let's start out with something to clarify. What makes a guild RP? According to Evil over here, it's by saying "I'm RP." Sorry man, that's just not true. I don't care how much you say it, a trammy sitting around spamming what he's selling with an occasional "I'm RP" is not a serious roleplayer, unless of course he's going for the economist of Sosaria, which would actually be kinda cool.Let's define a few things. Putting requirements on your guild, (i.e. templates, names, etc.) is "Theming" your guild. You've set up a theme that is required to be followed. Making sure each and every character within your guild -interacts- as though they -were- that character is "Roleplaying". Therefore, RP is decided by those -around- you. If we don't see you interacting as though you were cavemen, why would we call you cavemen? You are simply "d00ds" playing in a themed guild. Which, granted, is still better than most. On a quick side note, I don't see how you can complain about Mojoka using the Paralyze spell, I see no problem in orcish roleplay to disallow them to use Paralyze. It's a cheap tactic, but you have to realize they are all on foot, and to them, using a horse is cheap. Uhhh, I think I'm done.

A trammie sitting by the bank selling Blessed Black Sandals is easily roleplaying the character he is. He is a character in the world, interacting in this fantasy world though a look and name that arent his own. In this world, you are what people see you as, not what you are in real life. Thanks for proving my point. Regardless of how much you hate it, playing a character is roleplaying. And... doing so with a certain name and storyline is DEFINATELY RPing.

Also... I have no more sympathy for the Orcs. "Ooh Ohh! Were on foot! Yes! In... our fort! And... our house is right behind it! So... HA! We can be as gimp as possible because we have to RUN with our 20 archers from our base to our house. OH NO!" Ok. Im done with all of this bullshit. To put everyone at ease... you will no longer have to worry about me or my ideas on these forums. EvilGenius010 is gone. No more worries. Enjoy!

Vrur'bag

Wanderer
EvilGenius010 said:
A trammie sitting by the bank selling Blessed Black Sandals is easily roleplaying the character he is. He is a character in the world, interacting in this fantasy world though a look and name that arent his own. In this world, you are what people see you as, not what you are in real life. Thanks for proving my point. Regardless of how much you hate it, playing a character is roleplaying. And... doing so with a certain name and storyline is DEFINATELY RPing.

Also... I have no more sympathy for the Orcs. "Ooh Ohh! Were on foot! Yes! In... our fort! And... our house is right behind it! So... HA! We can be as gimp as possible because we have to RUN with our 20 archers from our base to our house. OH NO!" Ok. Im done with all of this bullshit. To put everyone at ease... you will no longer have to worry about me or my ideas on these forums. EvilGenius010 is gone. No more worries. Enjoy!
It's not RPing if you are pretending to be a caveman and you run around saying "you suk", "para faggots", etc etc. Two of your cavemen (StoPiti and Blnksdls) ran from me and an unmounted vampire(Trinith), spewing that sort of crap. How can you call that RPing?