UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cavemen-non rp group

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Cavemen-non rp group

After todays mishaps lead by one formally going by Icey befor he was banned the TcD will no longer recognize the cavemen as a rp guild and will not allow them to spread there very foul ooc language and there 5 frenzied osty to crush footie orcs tactics. Any cavemen seen at the fort by TcD will be open feeding :)

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Be glad you have never met him

Icey is one of hte biggest trash talkers and cry babys I hav encountered since I have played here he was banned but hes got a new account hes in the caveman guild and he even remade his old icey character which i killed yet again today anyways just avoid
(Icey-) he is a watse of space on this shard in my opinion.

Z

ZugZug

He was banned from the old Und guild and took it on a personal level and is still holding a grudge=]

Elendili!

Knight
what a lamer, i guess he was that cavemen that was talking smack. guess i do owe evil genious a apology for one thing.

Riptide TcD said:
After todays mishaps lead by one formally going by Icey befor he was banned the TcD will no longer recognize the cavemen as a rp guild and will not allow them to spread there very foul ooc language and there 5 frenzied osty to crush footie orcs tactics. Any cavemen seen at the fort by TcD will be open feeding :)

Very well.

Icey is, yes, a member of our tribe. Simply because he was trash talking in game isnt a reason for us to get pissed at him/kick him out. I did try talking to him, and will in the future. You also need to keep in mind how lame some of the tactics used by both groups are. It does get frusturating, as I felt like doing the same thing he did, but I was too busy getting res-killed by Orcs.

If I may say 1 thing... we dont really care if you "recognize" us as a RP guild... I didnt make this guild to have a guild of straight PvP vampires decide if we're legit. We have our name, our look, our ideas and our restrictions. Those frenzied ostards were a test for future templates, which was spawned after an Orc summoned a Daemon to attack us with (yes... a Daemon). Being that the forest ostard is our new mount, it makes sense for a player to be able to tame a frenzied ostard and use it for war. We didnt go and tame dragons. The forest ostards are extremely slow and weak... and, if you were there to watch the battle, they didnt kill anyone/anything (besides a few NPC orcs... which actually helps).

And... open feeding? Please... save me.

Add up the numbers on each side... 2 PvP chars (vampires), 8 PC Orcs, 10 NPC Orcs, a house (used quite often)... and 4 Cavemen. Wow. Once we throw 4 WEAK pets into the mix, you guys freak out? Wtf? I mean honestly... they killed the osties fast anyway. I dont see why you guys felt 4 Ostards too dominant for your leet pvp tactics.

Timmigy

Wanderer
You know what the problem has been with rp on uo servers... It has always been us vs them, their guild vs. our guild. And as soon as one thing doesn’t go their way people start tripping out. Honestly rp development has to come from the same source. So I suggest that all rp guilds get together. Set up some rules... set up some friendships and then work from there. Its nice to rp with people you know. Even at the end of the day you end up fighting each other it doesn’t mean you can be friends. Just because your characters hate each other. It doesn’t mean that you as people have to hate one another.

The problem with rp is that people get to deep into their characters. Its not even really their characters... More like this game. And they start to think of themselves as their character. Thus if someone kills your character, then you get pissed off and act like the guy has just punched you in the face.

Sphen

Wanderer
just one question please....since when is it a pollicy for your blue orcs to count someone who kills them. i mean really. wtf.

EvilGenius010 said:
Very well.

Icey is, yes, a member of our tribe. Simply because he was trash talking in game isnt a reason for us to get pissed at him/kick him out. I did try talking to him, and will in the future. You also need to keep in mind how lame some of the tactics used by both groups are. It does get frusturating, as I felt like doing the same thing he did, but I was too busy getting res-killed by Orcs.

If I may say 1 thing... we dont really care if you "recognize" us as a RP guild... I didnt make this guild to have a guild of straight PvP vampires decide if we're legit. We have our name, our look, our ideas and our restrictions. Those frenzied ostards were a test for future templates, which was spawned after an Orc summoned a Daemon to attack us with (yes... a Daemon). Being that the forest ostard is our new mount, it makes sense for a player to be able to tame a frenzied ostard and use it for war. We didnt go and tame dragons. The forest ostards are extremely slow and weak... and, if you were there to watch the battle, they didnt kill anyone/anything (besides a few NPC orcs... which actually helps).

And... open feeding? Please... save me.

Add up the numbers on each side... 2 PvP chars (vampires), 8 PC Orcs, 10 NPC Orcs, a house (used quite often)... and 4 Cavemen. Wow. Once we throw 4 WEAK pets into the mix, you guys freak out? Wtf? I mean honestly... they killed the osties fast anyway. I dont see why you guys felt 4 Ostards too dominant for your leet pvp tactics.

Ahhh Evil, I heard rumors about Icey being in your guild, which char does he roll with? It really doesn't matter anywhays. Im sure time and communication we can fix our disputes and in turn strenghten both of our guilds. ( althought i didn't forcee riptide complaining about a few frenzied ostards ) If that will give your characters a little bit of an edge, i don't see what hte problem is. I must warn you though, almost all the orcs and All of the vampires despise Icey. If you want to learn why, check out some of his last posts on this forum. Oh, and a little advice when storming Orc fort, the real danger lies when you actually enter it, not when your running around the outside of it. (although the archers can pack a punch when they actually hit) As to calling all the Vampire pvpers, you must realise that we are constantly under siege (usually when helping the orcs out), and we must learn how to fight like one if we can beat them. I'm sure if you were defending Orc fort and you were attacked by 3 tamers and countless mages that can blast you for half your life with a combo I'm sure you would understand.

Sphen said:
just one question please....since when is it a pollicy for your blue orcs to count someone who kills them. i mean really. wtf.

Sorry for double posting, but let me answer your question to the best of my abilities. Any orc that is blue is eather 1 of 2 things.
1. new to the clan - doesn't know the rules very well, isn't very strong, wants to raise skills without being killed by all the blues we get attacking orc fort all day

2.An orc maker (craftsmen) Good job, you killed a blacksmith, here's your count.

Timmigy

Wanderer
I know this really has no place in this post or what not... I was just thinking of starting my own rp guild. But I dont want to jump into water without seeing if its cold or not. So just a few questions... Orcs and undead(vampires) whats the rp connection for the link? And how do the cavement fit into this? And are there any other rp guilds?

Vas Griffith said:
Ahhh Evil, I heard rumors about Icey being in your guild, which char does he roll with? It really doesn't matter anywhays. Im sure time and communication we can fix our disputes and in turn strenghten both of our guilds. ( althought i didn't forcee riptide complaining about a few frenzied ostards ) If that will give your characters a little bit of an edge, i don't see what hte problem is. I must warn you though, almost all the orcs and All of the vampires despise Icey. If you want to learn why, check out some of his last posts on this forum. Oh, and a little advice when storming Orc fort, the real danger lies when you actually enter it, not when your running around the outside of it. (although the archers can pack a punch when they actually hit) As to calling all the Vampire pvpers, you must realise that we are constantly under siege (usually when helping the orcs out), and we must learn how to fight like one if we can beat them. I'm sure if you were defending Orc fort and you were attacked by 3 tamers and countless mages that can blast you for half your life with a combo I'm sure you would understand.

I appreciate the clarification. Thank you for the post.

The ostards were an idea for character variation, as my chiefs, elders and I have been pounding suggestions for different templates. Its hard to find one that works... but were getting closer.

Weve learned of the traps set in the doorway, and are still developing our counter-attacks (although the archers inside are no joke. they do their damage). But... I finally saw yesterday about what you mean with the reds/tamers that arent rp, but come in and kill anyway. I think there should be a warning system or something if that happens... so all rpers can stop and kill the griefers.

I dont want to make issues or spark drama... I want every Orc/Vampire/Savage and Caveman (along with the other RP guilds) to know that this is for fun and that battles will be both won and lost. To come on here and say "HAHA WE WON OMFG WE R THE ROX" isnt what I want to see, and will bring on other statements in response that are unnecessary. I believe if we can try to act responsibe about those both here and there that this situation will fix itself.

If someone dies, I think you should give em a res and watch them recall home. If your busy, then dont res, but when your not, if there still dead, do it then. If we make this something reasonable, then itll be a lot of fun. If we make it something rediculous, then its gonna turn into flames on here and shit talking/unnecessary actions on there. Agreed?

Vrur'bag

Wanderer
Sphen said:
It's all the rage in the RP scene apparently. I've been counted by elves, cavemen, and savages(both tribes).
EvilGenius010 said:
Those frenzied ostards were a test for future templates, which was spawned after an Orc summoned a Daemon to attack us with (yes... a Daemon). .
har har lat gud klompd bi da bluudgud

EvilGenius010 said:
I appreciate the clarification. Thank you for the post.

The ostards were an idea for character variation, as my chiefs, elders and I have been pounding suggestions for different templates. Its hard to find one that works... but were getting closer.

Weve learned of the traps set in the doorway, and are still developing our counter-attacks (although the archers inside are no joke. they do their damage). But... I finally saw yesterday about what you mean with the reds/tamers that arent rp, but come in and kill anyway. I think there should be a warning system or something if that happens... so all rpers can stop and kill the griefers.

I dont want to make issues or spark drama... I want every Orc/Vampire/Savage and Caveman (along with the other RP guilds) to know that this is for fun and that battles will be both won and lost. To come on here and say "HAHA WE WON OMFG WE R THE ROX" isnt what I want to see, and will bring on other statements in response that are unnecessary. I believe if we can try to act responsibe about those both here and there that this situation will fix itself.

If someone dies, I think you should give em a res and watch them recall home. If your busy, then dont res, but when your not, if there still dead, do it then. If we make this something reasonable, then itll be a lot of fun. If we make it something rediculous, then its gonna turn into flames on here and shit talking/unnecessary actions on there. Agreed?

I definitely agree with you. As of right now, we loot to disarm people (regs/band/weapons). We then rez the people, and if they require recalls, we give it to them. I would definitely be up for cooperating together to kill tamers that attack orc fort, and tamers that even attack you guys. We would probably have to fit it into rp somehow, but i'm sure we can come up with something. Right now I'm trieng to set up a councel of sourts. The leader of every rp guild would share a seat and discuss what is going on in their guilds, and discuss the future of rping on this server. (that way we can hopefully develop a respect for eachother as people, not characters in game) We must all realise that standing around and calling eachother names won't get us anywhere. I suggest all the leaders of rp guilds send me a pm or reply to this thread, so we can get together sometime. Give out times when your play uo, so we can set up a meeting where hopefully everyone can attend.

Vas Griffith said:
I definitely agree with you. As of right now, we loot to disarm people (regs/band/weapons). We then rez the people, and if they require recalls, we give it to them. I would definitely be up for cooperating together to kill tamers that attack orc fort, and tamers that even attack you guys. We would probably have to fit it into rp somehow, but i'm sure we can come up with something. Right now I'm trieng to set up a councel of sourts. The leader of every rp guild would share a seat and discuss what is going on in their guilds, and discuss the future of rping on this server. (that way we can hopefully develop a respect for eachother as people, not characters in game) We must all realise that standing around and calling eachother names won't get us anywhere. I suggest all the leaders of rp guilds send me a pm or reply to this thread, so we can get together sometime. Give out times when your play uo, so we can set up a meeting where hopefully everyone can attend.

I agree and like the suggestions.

This is something similar to what the Savages and Cavemen have done in the past. The GM and I will plan out either a battle between us or fights together, either against reds or against the Orcs. Its fun... a great environment.

Im interested in setting something like this up... at least, for the GMs of each group to have contact information. We could plan attacks and battles... it would be quite the situation. Free for all at the orc fort? (Although, I cant stand the NPC Orcs. Our little area by hythyloth is fairly empty :>). Last note... feel free to come:). If you need a rune, we can arrange that. Currently, the front door wont open unless you say the magic word to the guard.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer

To clarify there was only one vampire there yesturday at any time during the day any tcd in green robe is in training look at it like a gruntee they have alot to learn.

Also I didnt see the ostards in battle I know they die easilly but if there is no pack instict here then they are pretty weak and i wont mind.

Icey started the involvment of myself and the tcd trainee in the fight to begin with by trying to gank me out of nowhere.

I do not think anything you say or do is going to change Icey he cannot control his temper and releases it with foul language and trashtalking ... he should have expected to loose the fight last nite two cavemen vs a pretty populated fort. *shrugs*

I am sure things will smooth out over time if everyone in the rp community works together it should only get better.
Have fun I am off to vegas tonight.

Riptide TcD said:
To clarify there was only one vampire there yesturday at any time during the day any tcd in green robe is in training look at it like a gruntee they have alot to learn.

Also I didnt see the ostards in battle I know they die easilly but if there is no pack instict here then they are pretty weak and i wont mind.

Icey started the involvment of myself and the tcd trainee in the fight to begin with by trying to gank me out of nowhere.

I do not think anything you say or do is going to change Icey he cannot control his temper and releases it with foul language and trashtalking ... he should have expected to loose the fight last nite two cavemen vs a pretty populated fort. *shrugs*

I am sure things will smooth out over time if everyone in the rp community works together it should only get better.
Have fun I am off to vegas tonight.

Vegas? Nice. Rawr.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
Bring the cavemen

We would like to cavemen to join in this event we host as well all are welcome jut have icey muzzled please unless he has something nice to say. hehe see ya all when i get back well im leaving in about 3 hours so ill be here a lil bit longer.

Darkfall

Wanderer
hmmmmm

For those who do not know, this is icey-'s aka; Roks'agh; who is in the caveman guild.

Cavemen know how to say" fucking cunts!" ?
Nice.