UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Cavemen-non rp group

Aeschule

Wanderer
The point is, we (TcD) will not comply with such treaties as teaming up against tamers and what not until you can prove you are indeed a roleplaying guild. From what we've seen, (allowing your members to spout such trash talk) it does not look like you are anywhere near what we would accept. As soon as you have proven to us you are capable of roleplaying on a fairly consistent basis we will then happily agree to such roleplay pacts.

Riptide TcD said:
We would like to cavemen to join in this event we host as well all are welcome jut have icey muzzled please unless he has something nice to say. hehe see ya all when i get back well im leaving in about 3 hours so ill be here a lil bit longer.

Hehe... as much as I wish "muzzles" existed on this shard, I cant really get him not to speak his mind. On that note, there is the scilencing another player option *shrugs*.

And... that huge display of SS's doesnt much prove your point. I mean... if you think about it, a pissed of caveman in this UO world could probably seem to get the insult from a common player... similar to *farts* macros while casting spells, i'd imagine.

Not to get back into that shit or anything:).

Aeschule said:
The point is, we (TcD) will not comply with such treaties as teaming up against tamers and what not until you can prove you are indeed a roleplaying guild. From what we've seen, (allowing your members to spout such trash talk) it does not look like you are anywhere near what we would accept. As soon as you have proven to us you are capable of roleplaying on a fairly consistent basis we will then happily agree to such roleplay pacts.

Do I have to respond to this? I mean, one of your members already came on here and spoke on behalf of the vampires about that incident.

Once again, to remind you, we dont give a shit if we fit your standards. YOU dont decide if were RP, WE do. You may not think we are, but thats simply your opinion. Remember... the only guild that could possibly have a name realistic to RP on this shard would be "the 13 yr old shit-talking, pot-using, house-hiding, gimping fairy godmothers". If that guild is ever created, itll be the closest thing to RP on this shard.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
If thats how you choose to look at it

I am trying to do you a favor and give some pointers to having a roleplaying group...
I mean you really think everyone on the shards going to put him on ignore I mean maybe over time he really has nothing worth listening to but cmon "fucking cunts" in front of a bunch of orcs ... if thats how he speaks in game i imagine his behavior outside it is much the same though i would hope its not that makes him look dumb when he talks like that. You do whatever you want to make yourselves feel RP like thats what every guild will do but I dont see how you can feel like an rp guild when you allow someone to use language even worse then alot of what i see at the banks, duel pits, and tournis used by everyone not trying to rp.
Thats my take on it I think you should kick him he has no desire to roleplay never has never will he should find a different pvp group that doesnt care for rping at all but whatever really up to you how you handle him.

Riptide TcD said:
I am trying to do you a favor and give some pointers to having a roleplaying group...
I mean you really think everyone on the shards going to put him on ignore I mean maybe over time he really has nothing worth listening to but cmon "fucking cunts" in front of a bunch of orcs ... if thats how he speaks in game i imagine his behavior outside it is much the same though i would hope its not that makes him look dumb when he talks like that. You do whatever you want to make yourselves feel RP like thats what every guild will do but I dont see how you can feel like an rp guild when you allow someone to use language even worse then alot of what i see at the banks, duel pits, and tournis used by everyone not trying to rp.
Thats my take on it I think you should kick him he has no desire to roleplay never has never will he should find a different pvp group that doesnt care for rping at all but whatever really up to you how you handle him.

You gotta understand something...

We are evaluating him and the situation. He is usually always in character... he's taking this tribe very seirously. This was a very frusturating day for all of us, and this was the result. Keep this in mind: If we were not considered "RP"... what would change? Thats just the opinions of few. If we were to come to the Orc Fort, we would still fight them... we would still fight you. You know what im saying? Its similar to the U.S. being in Iraq and how we said it was the end of combat. It may have been the end of U.S. combat operations, but, when Iraqi soldiers came and attacked us, we still fought each other.

We will do what we feel necessary for the tribe. Our overall goal is to create a group that learns how to cooperate and have fun. So far, we've succeeded. I doubt the results will be different in the future.

Riptide TcD

Wanderer
I understand your side

My desire is for your guild to succeed and be recognized by other rp guilds as another good contribution thats all. We will be holding public events starting next wednsday on a weekly basis sometimes more often depending on interest and how things go we have many many events planned out they only involve rp guilds some of them anyways like next wednsdays ...
others will be shardwide but that will all be announced as those events are planned and dated
I would like to have the cavemen present wednsday to participate as well as the pirates orcs tribals elves if they are ready undead vampires there is no reason why we cant all come together and have a good time other than individuals ruining it...not abiding by the rules i would hope overall each guild will have a majority there that follow the rules laid out and just have a good time. I understand Icey hates me with a passion hell he'd proubly try and shoot me irl for all I know but hey im not going anywhere just tell him to write out his long curse frenzies on a notebad or hit a punching bag or something *shrugs* i am sure he does well staying calm when i am not involved but if you are around the fort there is a good chance ill be there on an orc or vampire character luckily ive 7xd a few new characters so he wont recognize me much anymore i have more characters planned out as well i get bored of one style quickly hehe anyways i hope we can work this all out and just keep things fun and interesting.

Sphen

Wanderer
how is it you can go from calling us (Cavemen) a joke and saying you arent going to recognize us as an RP guild, and then suddenly you want to be our fucking butt buddy and invite us to some RP event. make up your fucking mind

Liquidator

Wanderer
Sphen said:
how is it you can go from calling us (Cavemen) a joke and saying you arent going to recognize us as an RP guild, and then suddenly you want to be our fucking butt buddy and invite us to some RP event. make up your fucking mind

want an tissue or some no tears shampoo emo kid? hes trying to let you in on real RPing and you shit in his face. personally i wouldnt mind seeing you all around, except icey, hell more people to kill, and more people to grief about how orcs gank. tho i dont know if any rp guild would ally with you

Sphen

Wanderer
wtf. dont call me a fucking little emo kid, and yes i will take a tissue. and as far as going to that whats probably going to be lame ass event, i say fuck you. if u dont want to invite one of us (icey) then dont invite any of us. and allies, yes we have some allies. so go have fun playing circle jerk in the orc fort. bye bye

Darkfall

Wanderer
Whats sad is these cavemen are just as bad as those other guilds like DeD, the only difference they have is the cavemen CLAIM to be an RP guild.

Sphen said:
wtf. dont call me a fucking little emo kid, and yes i will take a tissue. and as far as going to that whats probably going to be lame ass event, i say fuck you. if u dont want to invite one of us (icey) then dont invite any of us. and allies, yes we have some allies. so go have fun playing circle jerk in the orc fort. bye bye

Hey guys, i think we found Icey's new forum name. Listen Sphen, we are trieng to make something special here. If you don't have anything constructive to say, i suggest posting somewhere else. Oh and for your information next time we go play circle jerk in the orc fort, it will be icey's head that we will be jerking off on.

When we run the event on wendsday, you can be sure we will boot people out of event that are total idiots, and going ooc. That goes for people in my guild and in everyone elses. Let icey come, just tell him to shut his trap, and rp.

Sphen

Wanderer
and no im not icey, you fucking homo. and as for your shit being something special. yea right like thats gonna happen. you tell us (cavemen) not to say anything if it isnt constructive yet look at the fucking name of this topic "Cavemen-non rp group". get bent you fucking cock monger (new word of the day)

Sphen said:
and no im not icey, you fucking homo. and as for your shit being something special. yea right like thats gonna happen. you tell us (cavemen) not to say anything if it isnt constructive yet look at the fucking name of this topic "Cavemen-non rp group". get bent you fucking cock monger (new word of the day)

You sure got a winner here Evil. Here's a little logic for ya, if your not Icey, then all i really did was ask you to post constructively. So, for asking you to post constructively, i get called called a homo, ect ect ect. Lighten up. Oh, and after the event we will hold on Wendsday, we will all goto orc fort and jerk off on icey's head. We welcome anyone and everyone to come.

Lets analyze how the flame war started.

Sphen said:

We've spent the last week being called a joke, faggots, pansies blah blah blah... people have told us it'd never work and whatever. Now, we have a solid group and a great direction. Keep in mind, we dont really care if you dont see us as RP. There is still shit we can do and wars to start. RP isnt a title you hand out to us, its a title we choose to give ourselves. And, yes, we fit the mold just as well, if not better, than the other RP guilds.

Then, this jackass has to step in. Honestly, analyze what he says:

liquidator said:
want an tissue or some no tears shampoo emo kid? hes trying to let you in on real RPing and you shit in his face. personally i wouldnt mind seeing you all around, except icey, hell more people to kill, and more people to grief about how orcs gank. tho i dont know if any rp guild would ally with you

First statement... whatever. Just the basic "i heard it on T.V last night" insult. Then, he says "hes trying to let you in on real RPing"... real RPing!? Wtf. Not only is that comment rediculous (because playing ANY character in ANY way is ROLEPLAYING), but its also contradictary to the whole theme of all of the RP groups. Real RP? If this was real, Orcs wouldnt cast Para and Cavemen wouldnt cast spells. Then... he adds "you shit in his face." HA! How?! Is it the icey incident, or the post that Sphen left? Either way, I dont quite see how thats him shitting in your face.

Well... ive never heard any of my boys "grief" about how the Orcs gank... we may metion the realism of Orcs para-ganking... but thats all.

Last sentince: "tho i dont know if any rp guild would ally with you." First of all... was that supposed to make us cry? I mean... what was the point of that last one? All it proves is that he came and posted without reading the previous replies, as I clearly stated we have an alliance with the Savages (we still fight each other, but fight with each other more... its 100% decided, between the GM's, on that situation).

So, yea.

Darkfall said:
Whats sad is these cavemen are just as bad as those other guilds like DeD, the only difference they have is the cavemen CLAIM to be an RP guild.

Wow I would LOVE to show you just how bad we can be. So far, we're using magery without eval and macing to kill you... no pots, no looting, no para. Wow. Imagine if I actually let my template restrictions down? The fact that you struggle against our current template is just a credit to our teamwork. If I could let them use any template? Haha. I put down a story line, and im staying on it. We will not choose to use gimp tactics, and each character does have specific visual requirements, along with name requirements. That... just as much RP as any group here.

Once again, for all of the 12 yr olds here that dont like to read the previous posts... YOU... DONT... DECIDE... WHO'S... ROLEPLAY. EVERYONE... CAN... BE.
Nice and slow. Got it? Oh yea, please... the invitation to yer 13 birthday parties? With the logic you use, I couldnt imagine you being 15+.

Liquidator said:
yea he just got owned

The previous post of me proving how much of an idiot you are didnt pwn you though, did it?

Very well. We must be using the Orc/Vampire grading scale here. We first used it to evaluate the legitimacy of a RP guild... now were using it to evaluate if a player was owned verbally on the forums. Good job. From your grading scale, he did get owned and you win irl:/. (Message to the 13 yr olds: I suggest you read the previous posts about the grading scale. If you do, you will find that it is quite incorrect, as it was proven so.)