UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying "Crafted" Neon Sandals

DarthNader

Sorceror
And also sandles cannot be dyed with a leather dye tub. If you could then what would be the point in the bod reward sandles other than a few of the colors that the tub can't replicate.

serotonin

Traveler
So how were they dyed in the first place?
Infact, BRAINWAVE!

You made another item you CAN dye with leather, dye it, cut it up, THEN make sandals?!
Ahhhhh...

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
So how were they dyed in the first place?
Infact, BRAINWAVE!

You made another item you CAN dye with leather, dye it, cut it up, THEN make sandals?!
Ahhhhh...
you cant do that. You can make tunics and dye them in a color , cut it up and craft sandals that will be.... the original color of the leather type (green , blue , red or brown) . I think this has been mentioned earlier in this thread.

serotonin

Traveler
you cant do that. You can make tunics and dye them in a color , cut it up and craft sandals that will be.... the original color of the leather type (green , blue , red or brown) . I think this has been mentioned earlier in this thread.

I know this. But I was confused as to how you made these sandals originally, and is this not the way it happened?

sliptongue69

Sorceror
I know this. But I was confused as to how you made these sandals originally, and is this not the way it happened?

Sorry bud. Wish I did. All of mine went up in a fiery blaze of bannings/quittings in the last 6 years. :(

To those that don't know:
Years ago, you could craft thigh/boots, dye them whatever color you want, then cut them and use the left over leather to craft that colored leather items. Hence the rare green sandals.
This was fixed almost immediately...almost. The first fix attempt turned even bod sandals back to normal hue, so they had to make it so only new items crafted from dyed leather would use the leathers normal hue. (brown for normal leather, blue for spined, etc.)