UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying "Crafted" Neon Sandals

Bile

Knight
Buying "Crafted" Neon Sandals

Looking for very old Tailor Crafted Sandals. Will pay alot for 'Green'.

*Look at Alucrads' vendors directly South of Luna Rune Library for idea of what I want.

scarface2

Sorceror
Re: Buying "Crafted" Neon Sandals

oh sry I can't remember if I crafted those or got em as a reward.. don't really know what the difference in appearance is..

BOD reward sandals come in the level 4/5 BOD cloth colors. I.e:
  • Irridescent red
  • Dryad green
  • Charcoal black
  • Midnight blue
  • Ice Green
  • Ice Blue
  • Blaze
  • Ice White
. Those that you posted are dryad green. For a while, there were other ways to get different colors, such as getting them off of dead NPCs, but those methods were removed.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

can you post a pic of the sandals you want

im pretty sure i dont have any fancy sandals but just curious :)

Bile;657277 said:

*Look at Alucrads' vendors directly South of Luna Rune Library for idea of what I want.
ya mean teh barbed green ones ?

scarface2

Sorceror

I remember once you were able to craft them with cloth.. or was it with colored leather (barbed/horned/spined) ..? I'm not sure tho, it might have been on some other server

lpeleev

Wanderer

I think he means some old sandals like the ones Fandul bought (some rare blue colour - i guess there are other colours too).
Who the hell would create a thread about dryard green sandals or barbed crafted ones.

To those that really need a visual cue instead of written instructions, I believe this is the vendor in question:

Sandals.png

No, you can't simply color some leather items, cut them up, and re-craft them into sandals. You wind up with it reverting to the base color of the material.

Those are nice. I was wondering if there were actually any rares here that weren't event originated. Mind if I ask how much those go for?

Bile

Knight
Those are nice. I was wondering if there were actually any rares here that weren't event originated. Mind if I ask how much those go for?

Hmm, 7m - 10m if you find someone willing to sell them. The last two times I've spoken to someone related to Alucrad they insisted they didn't need anything and would only "give sandals to friends".

Sorry to impose on your thread. Was just curious because that's the first real rare I've come across on Demise. I figured they'd be worth more since people don't wanna get rid of em. GL on your search. :)