UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Buying "Crafted" Neon Sandals

Bile

Knight

Looking for very old Tailor Crafted Sandals. Will pay alot for 'Green'.

*Look at Alucrads' vendors directly South of Luna Rune Library for idea of what I want.

Cmon, I know one of yall have a pair!

O`NEILL

Wanderer
if items that can be optained from fisher gm are unablet here you can get colored sandals ,boots and all type of them with unique colors . But if they :!!!

Bile

Knight

Looking for very old Tailor Crafted Sandals. Will pay alot for 'Green'.

*Look at Alucrads' vendors directly South of Luna Rune Library for idea of what I want.

This Color:

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Sorry bud. Wish I did. All of mine went up in a fiery blaze of bannings/quittings in the last 6 years. :(

To those that don't know:
Years ago, you could craft thigh/boots, dye them whatever color you want, then cut them and use the left over leather to craft that colored leather items. Hence the rare green sandals.

Bile

Knight
This Color:

That Color

Sorry bud. Wish I did. All of mine went up in a fiery blaze of bannings/quittings in the last 6 years. :(

To those that don't know:
Years ago, you could craft thigh/boots, dye them whatever color you want, then cut them and use the left over leather to craft that colored leather items. Hence the rare green sandals.

Damn you!!!!!

I saw some purple ones in Luna the other day.. Are they the same as the ones you're looking for? Like, made the same way? I know you're looking for green ones, I'm just curious if these purple ones are the same kind as your green ones.

Adon

Sorceror
If a pair like these do exist I'd think the only person to have them would be Alucrad and she only refreshes as far as I know. Pumpkin owns all the crafted colored sandals I had :(

sobe123

Sorceror
I have to look I had a chest full of them. All you had to do is make leather boots dye them with dye tub cut them and remake sandles with the colored cut up leather it was a bug back in like 05-06 i think

serotonin

Traveler
Well why can't you cut them up now and use the leather? Does it return back to its original hue?
I don't understand what's changed that makes them so unique?