UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brand Spankin New Totem

Argyle

Wanderer
Re: Brand Spankin New Totem

My Totem just sold for 15 million. Thanks for the auction everyone. Welcome to the world of real price checks.

Argyle

Wanderer

For those who dont know much Chinese, I believe Fionn complained that Undead cost her an additional 2mil, and Undead replied that he did intend to buy, but that my bid increment rule was a poor one.

My Chinese is super f'in rusty. I could be wrong.

Duck is asking about something for free and bring broke...I think...

Argyle

Wanderer

Undead just said that what Duck posted didnt mean anything, which I figured out :)

This is fun!

Argyle;433011 said:
For those who dont know much Chinese, I believe Fionn complained that Undead cost her an additional 2mil, and Undead replied that he did intend to buy, but that my bid increment rule was a poor one.

haha, he wasnt complained .
i think 15kk is fair and good price for a totem, but i just not interest to pay more than 15kk

but one thing is right, ur bid increment is poor to me , and u didnt placed the bid increment at beginning ...
anyway ,this is ur thread so u got own rules, and i wont(cant) complain any .

sry for those chinese, next time i will try to translate my chinese . take care

fionn

Sorceror

Argyle;433011 said:

I am not complaining, just making a joke with Undead. No need to bother with the Chinese words. :)

lordwolfx

Knight

lol thast like a halfed price totem, and argyle coulda just given it to me instead

now i will forever follow him around saying, GIVE ME PLZ SOME OK GOLD

Argyle

Wanderer

Incorrect. That was a properly priced Totem in a grossly overinflated and completely bogus economy.

The market bears what the buyer will pay. The buyer will pay what the market bears.

Supply and demand. I just completely debunked all the the reMFtarded prices that have been running rampant on this shard for 3 years.

Stay tuned when I sell every other high end arti in this game to prove that the prices on the shard are bullshit.

What do you people want up for grabs next? Orny, HOM, RBC, there is nothing I dont have...you name it.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

Alot of people may have wanted it and couldn't enter the market because they didn't have the gold. This may have depressed the price by a little. But if the gold restriction was really depressing the price by half some rich people would have bid it up more with the expectation of flipping it for trade goods at a much higher value.

15kk may not be the true value but it is apparently close enough no one was willing to risk their money going higher to flip it.

ps I vote Orny up next. Besides the fact I'd like to actually have one it is the logical piece. As the undisputed(to my knowledge) most valuable non-unique item in the game the price of an Orny has clear implications for every other high end item. The totem carried a msg but a small one. Lets say however Orny goes for 30k. HOM is purportedly 40k would that imply therefore that HOM is more valuable than Orny? I don't think so whatever Orny goes for you know everything else is worth less or someone would have bid higher and the next post you'd see would be "Trading Orny for HOM". By setting a market price for Orny we know everything else is not greater than x value. If we do later discover I'm wrong and something is valued even more than Orny that will really create waves.

uome

Bug Hunter

Argyle;433060 said:
Incorrect. That was a properly priced Totem in a grossly overinflated and completely bogus economy.
No it wasn't i would have bid if you were accepting items instead of just gold. I only have 7mil put aside right now but would have gladly payed with ltots.

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter

uome;433241 said:
No it wasn't i would have bid if you were accepting items instead of just gold. I only have 7mil put aside right now but would have gladly payed with ltots.

The auction ran for several days. Why didn't you sell your ltots to get enough gold?

uome

Bug Hunter

It would have been tricky to raise the cash in that time unless i sold them for cheaper than i value them and all this just on the chance that i would get the highest bid. Who know's how high this could have gone?
Btw i paid rbc + 9ltots for mine about 6 weeks ago so as a price checking exercise this has failed.