UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Brand Spankin New Totem

Nikki_Demise

Bug Hunter
Re: Brand Spankin New Totem

uome;433257 said:
It would have been tricky to raise the cash in that time unless i sold them for cheaper than i value them and all this just on the chance that i would get the highest bid. Who know's how high this could have gone?

I suppose you value them at 2kk and would have to sell at 1.5kk-1.7kk? Thats the whole point. Allowing you to trade for over valued items then claim it's worth more defeats the point of the exercise.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Brand Spankin New Totem

Nikki_Demise;433259 said:
I suppose you value them at 2kk and would have to sell at 1.5kk-1.7kk? Thats the whole point. Allowing you to trade for over valued items then claim it's worth more defeats the point of the exercise.
No i just see them as harder to get than gold so won't sell them on the off chance that i might get something. If he valued them at 1.5mil then i would have bid 11 ltots.
The people that tend to have great amounts of cash usualy do so because they already have everything else.
Anyway thats just my thoughts on it.