UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Bile since you want to TRoll

mytilus

Sorceror
Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats! Goats!
Most intelligent thing jim ever said ^^^

Also for inquiring minds... xavier didn't lie about one thing, he wasn't charlie. He left the heavy crafting to his woman

xavier----> xylol
athena---> charlie

:cool:

Chumley

Sorceror
Everyone. Go outside. Take a deep breath. What is that smell you ask??? That is what WE normal people refer to as FRESH AIR! You have all been consumed by bullshit. ITS A VIDEO GAME!!!!! Quit acting like any of this actually affects you in any meaningful way whatsoever. Move the fuck along.

el pepino

Sorceror
I looove Jim *Licks Lips* mmmmHMmmmm I draw pictures of his genitals while I drool on myself *giggles* I'm his biggest Fan Boy :rolleyes: *Rocks out to favorite Katy Perry Song*

The fact you comment on every single one of my posts even when no one else does, is getting kind of stalkerish.... All I see in my (Alerts) tab is "Mytilus Replied" "Mytilus Liked" for pages & pages... Lmao :cool:

silvertiger

Knight
Hi. I played with Bile/BARCODE, HZ, and Drak. Only one of those three banned me for disagreeing with them. And when I say disagreeing I was accused of trying bribe my way into being a staff member. Guess who the only two staff members to be there to accuse me/back each other up. So far since the return of former staff members the only legit corruption scheme anyone has mentioned is finding champs on boats. Bile and Barcode got banned because X was butthurt. X's last year's summed up: Owned in Fel, owned on forums, and owned at staffing = butthurt. IDK how bama survived all the bannings. If you will notice X drove off a lot of good, fun, and shard minded people. He wanted the glory and still does. Last post I saw was something about his scripting skills. Sounds to me like the only real problem we had from demise staff members was X and A. There was a 5k charge val hammer, but somehow that's more corrupt than a dump truck full of charlie armor. :eek: