UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PVPERS ON OSI

Status
Not open for further replies.

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror
Re: Best PVPERS ON OSI

Pax Romain,Azryk Azyr,Phontain,Wu Gambino, Orion, Houdini of thugs,Landon,Coltrane,Castro,XizOr basically anyone from OPP(wasnt my guild just a badass faction guild probably the best ever)

All The best pacific pvpers during Pub 16

Hmmm... Southern Comfort/Psychotic Disco, Sancho, Shaun, shadow (archer mage), beannie (Had his moments). A few months into our little escapades on the duel roof, some guys from Catskills and Baja came, poly-qop and car they were pretty good. Other then that, your list is sound! I miss many of them.

sparty27

Wanderer

Ho Chi Mihn aka Publius, Stilleto, Lightblade, abe the monk wasn't great but did have some sweet blessed weapons before insurance, Furby, Necro... there are others but those are the first that come to mind as people i wouldn't have wanted to 1v1 back in the day

PoleGL1985

Sorceror

lando;1298736 said:
yes.

and i'd say tomoyaki or bill nye....

if we're talking GL server.... Chris the Avatar, Abe the Monk, and Peon

Wow I haven't heard those names in nearly 13 years. Back in the D0C days on GL. Any random D0C / RH could whoop on said names above.

Lorthic

Knight

PoleGL1985;2094816 said:
Wow I haven't heard those names in nearly 13 years. Back in the D0C days on GL. Any random D0C / RH could whoop on said names above.

You must be a retard with terrible memory, or fancy wishes...

sparty27

Wanderer

honestly peon and chris weren't that good. Abe wasn't necessarly good either he just rocked blessed vanq spears with no armor at yew gate at a time when a vanqs were rare and runics hadn't been patched in yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.