UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK?

selo

Wanderer
Re: Best PK?

Dude its over a year old. This is oldschool. I remember posting this like a week after I joined..

I will retrun on my autodeath shot folder, but ir laged me for like 2 seconds after I kill soemone and I only have about 150 files left in there. I will turn it on tomorrow and if he goes dungeon hoping again, I will show his corpes baby! He died so fast, there was no reason to take a screenshot, but there is now!

Zelse

Wanderer

Sir PwNaGe was a very good PK. I used to PK with he and Divinity way back when before Div and I had a falling out.

Zelse

Wanderer

I don't know if you all remember Zippo, but he was a real good healer and a decent PK, even though I don't like him all that well...

Que Cee

Sorceror

Booshnig said:
Definitely Booshnig. No competition.

Roger that, Booshnig is a leet-be who made pleasant many a pile! :)

Bologna Is Good said:
SiR PwNaGe best pk ever on this shard.

Used to hold justice at the Brit. Moongate with him, inbetween clearing dungeons, was alot of fun. Does he still play? :cool:

choco said:
lol Bologna, back in the day me and him used to drop tamer hordes in Ice, they always called more friends but we held our nuts =P Im in MoM right now, he got on a couple days ago and plays with me if I message him.

hey you, message me sometime... trying to start up again =\

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

Balron of IPY said:
I hear Harlequin of Ipy got mad skillz

Que Cee said:
Roger that, Booshnig is a leet-be who made pleasant many a pile! :)

Used to hold justice at the Brit. Moongate with him, inbetween clearing dungeons, was alot of fun. Does he still play? :cool:

hey you, message me sometime... trying to start up again =\

Pwnage dont play too much anymore neither do I so I wouldnt know if he did. I usually never saw him on Sir Pwnage always on his tailor a hard worker, maybe you'll run into him sometime.

is it about who is the hardest to kill and still owns people in the same time i guess Rambone.

if its the best pk about forum leetness its most possibly Suil Ban weee