UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK?

selo

Wanderer
Best PK?

As a general question open to interpretation, who do people think is the best pk on this shard? Pvper also counts. And no i dont want to hear about Mystic and the dueling system because I could kill my friend 200 times and become number one by not killing anyone else, or so I think correct me if im wrong. If im wrong i would love to hear about Mystic and the dueling system :)

-A black man

zarag

Wanderer
let's do a tourney and find out. "street rules," bigger terrain than the tiny dueling pits. aside from pets anything goes, on foot. i'll put up 50k toward prize money. we do tourneys all the time in our guild this way, it's fun. nothing against the dueling/tournament system, it's great and all, but like you pointed out about the duels, that ranking doesn;'t really mean anything, and i don't really like the lack of terrain to duel in, the way pvp really works on the server. even a tower roof has a lot more area to run around in than those dueling pits.

neilwang

Wanderer
A PK is far different from a duelist. One involves finesse, the other involves just killing someone.

Happy Sex Fun and Vestrivan for best pk duo. I know nothing of UOGamers pvp, so I couldn't make a call on that.

There is no one best PK, its a few people, namely most of the people in The Weatherman [T-W].

Blue Fish
Jimmy wax
JL

Among many others... now for my new competition. The Worst PK!

The guild of P!G.
Especially Eeyore ;)

I believe the worst PK award should go to someone named ME! More often than not my PK victims end up Pking me I'm probably the saddest pker there is that's why I keep out of that business as much as I can.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
A black man (fast & big) said:
As a general question open to interpretation, who do people think is the best pk on this shard? Pvper also counts. And no i dont want to hear about Mystic and the dueling system because I could kill my friend 200 times and become number one by not killing anyone else, or so I think correct me if im wrong. If im wrong i would love to hear about Mystic and the dueling system :)

-A black man
Ok Ill correct you.....once your like 4 lvls over whoever your killing, you dont gain from them anymore. Mystic is good, real good but I dont think hes the best. Really dont know who is either =\. Dont even try to consider anyone who uses krrios client, that is not playin the game, thats lettin a program do it for you,therefore equals not alot of skill.

GoshGosh

Sorceror
I killed Blue Fish, Jimmy Wax, And JL 3 vs 1 the other day. They ressed and were like OMFG WTF OMGOOSES IRL! lol... I think Elton John is one of the best PvPers... I would say im one of the best, but I dont like to brag...

zarag

Wanderer
well, i see, as usual everyone wants to talk shit but noone will actually take steps to prove it. put up or stfu. prove it. see my post earlier. if u can't fight 1v1 go back home to mommy and talk on aim or icq with ur butt-buddies about how badass u are when it's 4v1. pk and pvp mean being able to actually fight, not gank. if you disagree, make a thread titled "who are the best ganking fags on this server?" and we can argue on that. the answer will have to be plural, not singular, however, since by definition, ganking fags have to all cast corp por together.

a 1v1 duel is different then fighting. duel has a set of rules to follow, this is what the "dueling system" is for. ever since factions has been in there is next to no other pvp action. Factions AKA gankmania will not change. if you dont wanna be PKED or GANKED but still wish to PVP, go and use the dueling system.

promoe

Wanderer
Why you guys keep saying that krrios is a program playing the game for you. The truth is that with Razor you can make more macros and play less then with Krrios!!

zarag

Wanderer
ProlifiK said:
a 1v1 duel is different then fighting. duel has a set of rules to follow, this is what the "dueling system" is for. ever since factions has been in there is next to no other pvp action. Factions AKA gankmania will not change. if you dont wanna be PKED or GANKED but still wish to PVP, go and use the dueling system.
not sure who you are responding to, but asssume since it's under my last post, u are responding to me.
if u read my first post, i said dueling without rules, not dueling in the dueling system with all the rules, but apparently u didnt bother to read either post really, b4 posting yourself.

Trunks2k

Wanderer
Promoe said:
Why you guys keep saying that krrios is a program playing the game for you. The truth is that with Razor you can make more macros and play less then with Krrios!!
Yeah? Razor doesnt make you faster in game, Razor doesnt help you pvp NEAR as much as krrios, and last Razor doesnt target spells according to which one you pick(smart target). Thats how I figured it takes no skill using krrios. Dont believe me Ill fight anyone 1v1 no programs period duel or field fight that uses krrios and they wont be NEAR as good.