UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best PK?

Endfro, this meatonastick your talking about, has not played in over a half of year, and you still remember this event weird, it must be one of the best memories of your life that you killed a PK with no resist WOW.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
WOW, I must really be a bad ass for you to remember so perfectly the few times your guild has killed me in the last year, all you did here was make me look like I am unbeatable. For remeber the few times you killed with this detail is amazing, i cant remember this well the guys I pked today, so I am glad I can make your month in RL when you kill me in a video game. I got news for you, I die probably 3-4 times a day, that is 1000 or so since I have been playing on gamers, do you want a cookie since you killed me a few times?

Well again, it just makes me happy to know when I die, I can make your month and keep you away from the ROPE or Gun for one more month endfro, your the man.

Revelations said:
Endfro, this meatonastick your talking about, has not played in over a half of year, and you still remember this event weird, it must be one of the best memories of your life that you killed a PK with no resist WOW.

Your not a badass Rev. We remeber you because your the biggest flaming faggot to have ever played UOgamers.To be honest the only other person I remeber pvping against was Faith aka Brave Lungs. At first when I bumped into you; everything was peachy keen. Then Meatdown2myfeet told me you tried to kill him several times. That "pk nod" was over and you started the war. I stand by my friends through thick and thin. This is why everytime you flame dong I nuke your ass with insults.

Its amazing to me you think your best pk because myuog says you have the 3rd highest kill counts. That would be saying Demented Jester is the best poster ever on UOgamers forums due to him having 2k+ post counts (<3 DJ, keke^la).

Im not going to lie here. Your a pain in the ass to kill. But, its not because of your skill in the game. Its how you play and use gimp tactics in the game. Since you have no resist, you plan all of your attacks with gm scribe reflect. You try and get the mages to ebolt you so it reflects and you drop a combo dump. If that does not work you heal/chug (I know pots are part of the game but you seriously pack a keg of each pot on you, rofl) and run off like a school girl. Only to come back later once your reflect will adhere to you.

We have killed you countless times Rev. COUNTLESS. You make it as such were noobies trying to kill you in gm plate with katanas. Most the of the players in dong have played BETA of UO.I started end of dread and Vibe started on IPY (which was a damn hard place to play at the time). We all know the mechanics of UO. Were not "newbs" as you call us.

The only newb is you here Rev. Peace. Oh, and meat plays 2 times a week but, on his alts.

P.S. Looks like Endfro's post hit a huge nerve with you. HAHAHAHAHAH.

OK ant, I will see you in the game sometime, everyone knows who I am on this server, I don't need forums wars to prove i am elite, so when I drop you next, like last week, I will just take your loot and recall, see ya sometime on the game, I am out of the forums for a bit c ya.

Antarus

Wanderer
Revelations said:
OK ant, I will see you in the game sometime, everyone knows who I am on this server, I don't need forums wars to prove i am elite, so when I drop you next, like last week, I will just take your loot and recall, see ya sometime on the game, I am out of the forums for a bit c ya.

But, I did not play last week....

Actually Revelations Meatdowntomyfeet plays UO quite often. In fact, I played with him not to long ago at all.

I was completely unaware that you were actually an admin, and you could look at peoples character status and check when they last logged in. Sounds pretty cool to me.

You fucking moron. When you're going to talk, or shit talk, at least make sure you know what the fuck you are talking about. You are a sad excuse for a person. But I guess you are pretty much a standard cut and dry forum retard.

dankeggo

Wanderer
lol Bologna, back in the day me and him used to drop tamer hordes in Ice, they always called more friends but we held our nuts =P Im in MoM right now, he got on a couple days ago and plays with me if I message him.

-God Bless-

Wanderer
A stoned T-Rex said:
you guys are just jealous that Revelations is the best PK on shard

I know...[e cries

Revalations would get more respect if he didnt act like a 4yr old....He is such a nerd.....

He takes this game way too serious and talk way too much shit..He is prolly 5'2 and

weighs 95lbs in RL...But is a straight thug when it comes to UOGamers.....Much love..

I mean...we could all post when we killed someone but WE DONT unlike SheDevil....She

runs up on a dead corspe that is a fairly good pvper/pk/trammie and takes a SS and posts

its saying " Pwned All day Im Pwning.....Im the best..."...LMAO....Much Love E-Thugs

-God Bless-

choco said:
lol Bologna, back in the day me and him used to drop tamer hordes in Ice, they always called more friends but we held our nuts =P Im in MoM right now, he got on a couple days ago and plays with me if I message him.
Ya I played with him too he was good. Him and Fallen Soul were the pwnage together.

Xisset

Wanderer
Jesus christ...

SheDevil will fight anyone 1v1 in a dungeon, and die trying. He will die once on SheDevil and once on Saint Valentine in a fight that is at all times 3v1 in his favor and 5v1 over all, then recall out on SheDevil after looting Valentine's corpse. He will talk shit while he does this, after he does this, at later dates, etc. ...

But you know what, nobody hauls more loot out of dungeons than this guy. Seriously, he is the bane of every newbie in every dungeon he crawls, and he's made me feel really stupid a couple times when I dropped to repeat-casted lightning-bolts. No, he is not the best pvper, but he's the most prolific and overall successful (in terms of loot taken and # of kills) pk around, and he doesn't require the assistance of two people at all times nor the use of paralyze to accomplish this. He does recall from fights, because why fight losing battles?

If I had to pick someone to pk with on the shard, it'd probably be him because he's good at luring spawn, looting extremely fast, and infuriating people when they die to his tactics.

I would like to qualify that statement, though, with the clause that he must not talk. Ever....

Slopko

Wanderer
Re: Best PK?

That nigga named Boom Headshot- owns face, I saw that guy in deceit lichs pwning face yesterday and today np.

Re: Best PK?

lol, you bumped this 6 month year old, admins are supposed to know better, well since I have not voted yet, I must say revelations = White Shedevil = best solo dungeon pk on the server. But I lag too bad outside of dungeons to be the best outside them. My comp is 700 mgh and 128 ram and 8 years old. I cant have 2 clients up, running vent and uoam at the same time, my comp freaks out.