UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blixy

Wanderer
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

DeathJesteR said:
Tank Mage

1. Ironfist Max-fencer
2. Temptest-Swords

7x healer

1. Valkyr

5x

Noone, because the spell damage is based on str for some reason here. If you do not believe me exp ebolt yourself with 100 str then try it with 90 str. Added to that the spell timer here is wrong. I couldnt touch Matsu Ki with 84 str on a healer template. When I went to 100 just to try it I could beat him half the time. If you want to see the best 5 x'rs go to Defiance where Mindblast actually works. Until Mindblast works like OSI 5 x is pointless unless you are an idiot who makes a seperate character just to 5x. There are a handful of Americans who could compete with the Danes and Germans 5 x.

If you took Valkyr and gave him 5 x stats and had him fight Matsu Ki, Valkyr would smoke him. Look at his character template.
http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37175

84 str and 100 int.

Now look at Matsu Ki's

100 str and 115 int

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37965

Valkyr dueled 5 x against all these people with 84 str and so did I. Phontain called me a hacker for punching him so much in duels until he saw I had 45 dex, and then called me stupid for having 7 x stats, after he looked up my stats.

Take any character who ever played this shard and give them equal stats and working mb (when they all actually dueled alot) and the 5x ranking would look like this.

1. Valkyr
2. Matsu Ki
3. Ironfist Max
4. Trunks
5. Temptest

Of those in 5 x the only one who could compete with Europeans was Valkyr in 5 x, and he was far from being the best there. I had the highest duel score there (mostly from killing americans) and there were 4 or 5 Germans that could wipe the floor with me. They have everything timed perfect, and it is damn hard to get off a finishing spell with the way they duel. You could blame it on ping but it doesnt matter as much as people think except on bull**** super fast cast shards where you can double fs over gheal with delaying ona three count. On American Freeshards people try to heal over combos instead of just disrupting them over and over again. Europeans are better at 5 x by far. Americans duel by letting people combo them, healing, then comboing in return. Whoever gets the best combo first wins.

As far as field fighters.

1. Ironfist Max
2. Valkyr
3. Temptest
4. Eraxor

And for those that didnt see Ironfist duel, he used 5 x combos alot and hardly ever made a mistake. Valkyr was a defensive dueler that made no mistakes. He would always let you combo first. He was the best I have seen at managing mana, and making you waste yours. He would just outlast people that were good comboers like me, cus I would **** up eventually because I am an impatient man. If anyone lasted over 2 minutes with me they had a good chance of me ****ing up somewhere. Matsu Ki was just a damn good comboer but he had nothing on Iron or Valkyr defensively.

Best Comboers I have seen

1. Matsu Ki
2. Folken
3. Trunks
4. Ejin

The only two players that gave me problems every damn time I dueled them were Ironfist and Valkyr. Those two just never make frickin mistakes. If you dont respect what I say, I do not care. I challenge any of you to show a picture of me dead in the field in a one on one. Yeah I was good but at least I admit who was better. The rest of you died in one combo to the people I listed yet act like you are duelers, yet you never played any other duel shards, and sucked hardcore on OSI.

I did recently duel on UOgamers also and went 10 and 0, with noone accepting duels after they lost so they could protect their ranking. Duel rankings suck....
too bad i never dueled valkyr on osi, or heard of any of the people you guys have mentioned for that matter. thats because when uo was the most balanced, none of them stood out because they were, quite honestly, newbies at dueling.

dfi is so off on timings and dmg, its horrible. i remember at one point you could dagger inbetween spells to take off the recovery on dfi, it was horribly scripted.

btw, to all you who think canceling your spells with daggers/candles, you can thank the qop guild for making dagger cancel popular, leading to me and some others discovering candles could do it on runuo freegame servers.

GeoX

Sorceror

breakyourarmor said:
too bad i never dueled valkyr on osi, or heard of any of the people you guys have mentioned for that matter. thats because when uo was the most balanced, none of them stood out because they were, quite honestly, newbies at dueling.

dfi is so off on timings and dmg, its horrible. i remember at one point you could dagger inbetween spells to take off the recovery on dfi, it was horribly scripted.

btw, to all you who think canceling your spells with daggers/candles, you can thank the qop guild for making dagger cancel popular, leading to me and some others discovering candles could do it on runuo freegame servers.

why does everyone suck qop's ****? seriously..... and TBH, diamond was an ***. and he wasn't that good, so stfu.

Blixy

Wanderer

Phontain said:
with the way i duel now i definatly would not include myself to this list; but based on how i dueled when i was all into it i would call myself a high ranked dueler.

geox should deffinatly be on this list, he has always been a strong dueler. even tho he was a lame *** spear queer for a period he has proved himself in 5x and 7x mage duels so it evens out.

wu-gambino should be up there as well, he is one of the most consistant duelers and is very laid back. never talks **** or uses lame tactics. of coarse wu is better then me, he taught me how to pvp from day one :/ <3

to whoever said there is no qop up there look again... there is.

the only person i would remove from the list besides myself is pharoah. mainly because hes black, oh, and he sucks huge donkey balls at dueling.

i like how this list was made up of real duelers and not people who rock the vanqs and invuln armor.
please enlighten me on who in qop osi is up there. im talking about osi qop NOT FAKE UOGAMERS/UOGATEWAY qop... if i saw one then i would know because i dueled with them CONSTANTLY. understand?

Blixy

Wanderer

GeoX said:
why does everyone suck qop's ****? seriously..... and TBH, diamond was an ***. and he wasn't that good, so stfu.
oo no namer here telling me to shut up... im talking about osi dueling, when it was fair. and im sure anyone that was good at osi dueling would say the same, uogamers pvp was stale. im pretty sure a random/diamonds response would be the same. dont talk unless you know what your talking about ******

GeoX

Sorceror

breakyourarmor said:
oo no namer here telling me to shut up... im talking about osi dueling, when it was fair. and im sure anyone that was good at osi dueling would say the same, uogamers pvp was stale. im pretty sure a random/diamonds response would be the same. dont talk unless you know what your talking about ******

the topic has to do with best duelers on UOG. where does OSI come into play? from the last sentence, i visualize you as a pimple faced nerd with big *** bi focals with a high pitched girly voice. excuse me if I'm invading your sexual fantasies of these so-called good duelers you heard of or seen on OSI. i thought you were talking about diamonds an' guns on UOG, he was an *** tbh. now stop flirting with me. :/

GeoX said:

I agree with Geox on this issue, qop isn't ****, qop wasn't ****, qop will never be ****, to be honest i don't know what is worse the pvpers of qop that thought they were "the best" or the tons of people that bowed down and sucked there ****s. I don't know who this break your armor newb is but he sure does suck alot of qop ****

xxesedessxx

Wanderer

Iron Fist Max for some reason i voted for you..... i always hated you on Chessy simply for your big headed ignorace... but hey you not half bad at pvp ;)

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Heh Laf Lol said:
Iron Fist Max for some reason i voted for you..... i always hated you on Chessy simply for your big headed ignorace... but hey you not half bad at pvp ;)
Ironfist big headed ignorance? Hmm not from what I have seen.

xxesedessxx

Wanderer

Rofl this being from in a guild he wared ive fought him with 3 different guild abv's above my head and at the time he was cocky ... maybe too cocky for himself? :) not to mention he kills horses for fun :(

breakyourarmor said:
stale dueling, and the potential on the shard to get better was about:

newb|------|good

compared to osi pre aos

newb|----------------------------------|good

i feel that after you learn the few basic combos thats about as good as it gets, and those combos will almost always kill a person, its a toss up on who resists more or who has the least ping. uogamers pvp is stale, little room to improve. pre aos osi had so much depth in their pvp, there was always some way to make yourself better.

i agree with this

however, after reading your posts in the rest of this thread i have to admit your a ****head. nobody gives a flying **** about osi anymore. this is uogamers, and like you said its completely diffrent, so why are you arguing about people who were good on OSI?

i also think

Blixy

Wanderer

GeoX said:
the topic has to do with best duelers on UOG. where does OSI come into play? from the last sentence, i visualize you as a pimple faced nerd with big *** bi focals with a high pitched girly voice. excuse me if I'm invading your sexual fantasies of these so-called good duelers you heard of or seen on OSI. i thought you were talking about diamonds an' guns on UOG, he was an *** tbh. now stop flirting with me. :/
"the best dueler ever final thread"
i didnt see any specification?
its like me making a thread on "the best soccer team in the world ever" but having people whine and cry when i post better teams outside of the U.S. posts tell me that you dont even read mine, which is ok if you want to look like a moron, or more than likely your 12 years old and dont have the reading comprehension to understand that when i say arandom = diamonds, that means arandom = diamonds newb.
once again i tear you apart, keep the personal attacks coming man, gives me a good laugh at how ignorant you are :)

Blixy

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
I agree with Geox on this issue, qop isn't ****, qop wasn't ****, qop will never be ****, to be honest i don't know what is worse the pvpers of qop that thought they were "the best" or the tons of people that bowed down and sucked there ****s. I don't know who this break your armor newb is but he sure does suck alot of qop ****
the only person that you have seen that was close to THE REAL QOP was a random/diamonds. your an idiot if your still thinking the fake uogateway qop is what im talking about, ***

Blixy

Wanderer

Larson said:
i agree with this

however, after reading your posts in the rest of this thread i have to admit your a ****head. nobody gives a flying **** about osi anymore. this is uogamers, and like you said its completely diffrent, so why are you arguing about people who were good on OSI?

i also think

because i saw a thread that said "Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!". do you not understand that when someone says that, i consider it to be ALL of uo? if you dont want the best duelers posted, fine by me, i could care less. its the fact that you think uogamers duelers are THE BEST IN UO. change the thread to "Best Dueler On Uogamers Final Thread!" and i will delete all my posts. untill then shut your mouth.

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Heh Laf Lol said:
Rofl this being from in a guild he wared ive fought him with 3 different guild abv's above my head and at the time he was cocky ... maybe too cocky for himself? :) not to mention he kills horses for fun :(
Well sir maybe he was like that then or something but he is not now. It is against F-U rules to mount kill. It is also against F-U rules to talk ****. F-U is his guild so if thats the guild rules dont you imagine he made them and doesnt break them himself.

Afro Man

Wanderer

rofl.. i used to be able to beat random... and robin.yer.hood like 2-3 years ago on UOG and random on OSI when he rolled with loco and eo.. tomo was good, not great. Break, did you play my shard a while back?... ehhhhh i should win best dooler ever!!

Anyways, there is no possible way to define the best all time pvper. I'm sure theres some no namer out there that can mash buttons better than anyone else, but you will never find him.

xxesedessxx

Wanderer

Best qop id say would be Emp ive beated Break and Robbin not to mention all the "qop" on ryst but Emp was the only one that ****ed me up..... As far as F-U and Iron Fist... man its all in the past i could give a **** less like i said on that list hes the best 1 v 1er i saw on there...

breakyourarmor said:
its the fact that you think uogamers duelers are THE BEST IN UO. c

when did i say that? your mixing yourself up.....you try to argue that the best pvpers are from osi and you flame people who were talking about UOG (on their own forum).

your a real ****in idiot if you read this thread and thought well these guys are all talking about OSI - because common sence would tell us that from the fact that this threads on the UOG faction forum and not off topic or general, or maybe the fact that osi's been dead for how many years? - and you still try to talk about OSI when NOBODY in the ****in thread is.

nobody gives a flying **** about what you think. noone cares that you think your right. noone cares about OSI or the "legends" that played all day.

quit being a ****in punk. were trying to see who the best on UOG is - hence the poll with only UOG players - because this IS UOG. OSI is gone, along with the beloved qop that once played it, so why would we be talking about it? many people here havnt played uo for a year, and yet they all manage because this is a video game where you mash the same buttons and wait a second here and there. quit acting like being a good dueler actually means much, and dont try to say you dont think it does, because we can all tell how worked up you got by the fact that you flame every single person who replies to something you post / talk about.

in closing - qop is now nothing, because OSI is dead and UOG is not OSI. they were a group on OSI, i dont even know how many years ago, and they no logner matter. if they are still together, cool, but i dont care because i dont know them or give a **** about them.

Eeyore-PiG-

Wanderer

Larson said:
when did i say that? your mixing yourself up.....you try to argue that the best pvpers are from osi and you flame people who were talking about UOG (on their own forum).

your a real ****in idiot if you read this thread and thought well these guys are all talking about OSI - because common sence would tell us that from the fact that this threads on the UOG faction forum and not off topic or general, or maybe the fact that osi's been dead for how many years? - and you still try to talk about OSI when NOBODY in the ****in thread is.

nobody gives a flying **** about what you think. noone cares that you think your right. noone cares about OSI or the "legends" that played all day.

quit being a ****in punk. were trying to see who the best on UOG is - hence the poll with only UOG players - because this IS UOG. OSI is gone, along with the beloved qop that once played it, so why would we be talking about it? many people here havnt played uo for a year, and yet they all manage because this is a video game where you mash the same buttons and wait a second here and there. quit acting like being a good dueler actually means much, and dont try to say you dont think it does, because we can all tell how worked up you got by the fact that you flame every single person who replies to something you post / talk about.

in closing - qop is now nothing, because OSI is dead and UOG is not OSI. they were a group on OSI, i dont even know how many years ago, and they no logner matter. if they are still together, cool, but i dont care because i dont know them or give a **** about them.
Armor dude...

Status
Not open for further replies.