UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

This poll is biased in favour of 5 x duelers.

And my vote goes to Still-Target, though he doesn't play anymore for the short time he was here he 5 x pwned the **** out of puppet, violent society and 99% of the people considered to be the best.

Ejin

Wanderer

eh hate on teh ejin more =( imo I should definetly be on that list...

I havent played on UOGamers that long, but from how long I have been here I don't see a few of these people as "great" duelers....

-Tempest (wasnt he a dexxer?)
-Folken
-Pharoah
-Stfu (who is he???)
-Angelo Torrio (????)

People I would have added :
teh ejin
teh boris (po fiab)
abandon suicide
random (when i first came here he was pretty gg 5x dueler =\ )
....and possibly a few others like gunslinger, tweetle, graham, etc...

I would say puppet should is all around the best dueler on UO Gamers.... he was one of the few people that could consistently kill me and who I have seen kill mostly everyone =\

Ejin you don't go up there because of your blatant MA spamming, probablt the same reason boris isnt up there either :(

GeoX

Sorceror

matsuki/puppet/iron fist max are the only ones that should be up there. oh yeah... and me since i have the biggest e-peen on UOGamers.

i dont think i should be on there honestly, just because i didnt duel after last summer and when i would ( very very rarely....i would usually be so out of it that i wouldnt even bother trying)

im angelo torrio BTW

i think back last summer or around there when i did duel i would be on the list, because i beat lots of those people.
ive never seen ironfist fight, even though he dueled when i did.
never seen folken fight really except for a few times.
beat matsu ki.....was good friends with him because he claimed i was one of the couple who actually beat him, but damn he was hard.....he was good at keeping himself alive, but he poison blocked and stuff a lot + vanq
beat phontain - got beaten by him though
never fought pharoh
beat stfu.com
beat a puppet
not sure if i fought tempest
im pretty sure i fought trunks - not sure the outcome

ive beat trixta and abandon suicide.....trixta only once i think and abandon quite a few 5 and 7

anyone who arrow spams or stuns a lot shouldnt be up there for sheer gayness of it :/

syko was pretty good though - beat me in a 5x tourny cause i decided to MB instead of EB him and we went to the no heal part :( he made 700k too

A stoned T-Rex said:
who is trixta?

a dueler.... he played last summer

he was good iirc

and sifu didnt i dont think....he was only field dex (or he had some mage, just dont think he used him much)

Blixy

Wanderer

best dueler ever in uo? please.... all these no namers hahaha. ever heard of REAL qop/fam/kil/pen15 from osi pre aos? yea all people in those guilds should be on that list. they were by (A LANDSLIDE)FAR the best duelers ever. lemme give you some names, not in order:

skelelord - probably my favorite dueler because he was on 56k and still owned
tomoyaki
a random
car
atomic
tons of guns
(forget the rest ill add later)

they would clean the floor with any of you guys that were no namers on osi (and they did), garunteed. anyone that dissagrees never dueled with them, and are biased into thinking uogamers holds/held ANY potential for skill in ANY type of dueling/pvp. change the title to "the best uogamer dueler ever final thread that were no namers on osi" please

Trunks2k

Wanderer

breakyourarmor said:
best dueler ever in uo? please.... all these no namers hahaha. ever heard of REAL qop/fam/kil/pen15 from osi pre aos? yea all people in those guilds should be on that list. they were by (A LANDSLIDE)FAR the best duelers ever. lemme give you some names, not in order:

skelelord - probably my favorite dueler because he was on 56k and still owned
tomoyaki
a random
car
atomic
tons of guns
(forget the rest ill add later)

they would clean the floor with any of you guys that were no namers on osi (and they did), garunteed. anyone that dissagrees never dueled with them, and are biased into thinking uogamers holds/held ANY potential for skill in ANY type of dueling/pvp. change the title to "the best uogamer dueler ever final thread that were no namers on osi" please
Qop was only good on fast cast shards. Whiz Kid (who wasnt really qop) and 1 more that was qop but I forget his name was the only ones that came to UO Gamers and did decent. A random came here along with robin hood and all them guys. A random was ok to I forgot but he wasnt near as good as most good duelers on here.

The reason I didnt put teh ejin on there is because I never dueled him or seen him duel. Please don't forget that I took an 8 month break. Also I was banned for like 3 months about 2 months after the server came back up.

Yeah Syko is very good and also a I talk to him in game every once in a while. Have alot of respect for him, and thought about adding him. Also I thought about adding abandon suicide but for what reason I can't remember. Our duels always lasted forever.

Anyway to the guys that were commenting on never hearing about these guys on this list before....You havnt played here that long, or either you bank sat during their time. How could you consider yourself a good pvp and never heard of Ironfist Max?? If you pvped or dueled you heard of him, unless you didnt play the shard. But to sit and say never heard of him......prolly trash to like 4 different people on that list, your just plain retarded.

All of these guys on the list were good, probably could have picked better but I can't remember everyone in a matter of 10 mins from the past 2 years almost. Sorry lol :D. I didnt pick anyone that hasnt played here that long because Im sure their have been alot to come and go quickly. Thats why my buddy Wrath (a player hunter) is not on there.

Please do not fill up the thread with flames, this was not meant to cause a huge fight. Just to see what players were actually thought of as good and how many of you actually know how to select duelers by things other than just their ladder.

MATSU KI has 200+ wins and like 11 or whatever loses I think someone said. Yeah he was veryy good but when the MB effect and MA effect came into play, they stopped dueling. Also its easy to pick and choose your duels vs dueling anyone who asks.

a.taylor.hoe

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
hes not up there because he doesnt belong there :p

well hes on the top faction list and not on the "i killed my char for points" list. He is also on the top 100 dulers.

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

I don't really remember duelers from back then cuz I only played for about a month or so about a year ago then quit. I just saw different names in the feild aka sifu chang, a cute princess, ironfist max, prototype, erax0r, yada yada.. Someone needs to make a best all around pvper for UO:G thread because just the dueling can be too specific because of all the different types of fighters. (5x, 7x, 7x stand)

Pfft qop was a joke, they played 24/7 and thought they were gods gift to UO but they were really a bunch of TC trash

how did ironfist duel anyway? was he like most hybrids and just precast explode - hit a few then targ explode, poison, ebolt ebolt etc?

or was he diffrent

Ejin said:
People I would have added :
teh ejin
teh boris (po fiab)
abandon suicide
random (when i first came here he was pretty gg 5x dueler =\ )
....and possibly a few others like gunslinger, tweetle, graham, etc...

Probably the list i most agree with.. I think Geox should be up there even though he uses *** tactics... "MB" etc, but hey whatever it takes to win... Heres my list. Im honest I hate most of these guys cause their *****es anyway...

Ejin- Immortal has pwned my multiple times
King Kye- I challeged cause i thought Chun lis sucked 1on1 :/
Abandon Suicide- If you've seen him you know why..
Violent Society- Even with my axer he pwned me..
Geox's Both I & 2- .....
Ironfist Max- Just Good
Alchemie- Learned most of my 5x tactics from him.
daylatehero- Best Axer on shard hands down
a puppet- 2nd on the shard statistically... If he isnt a clone too, I think he would beat him too.. Never seen him lose.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.