UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Best Dueler Ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megumi

Wanderer
Re: Best Dueler Ever Final Thread!

Teh Money Shot said:
a puppet- 2nd on the shard statistically... If he isnt a clone too, I think he would beat him too.. Never seen him lose.. :(

Yes he is.

Jismo

Wanderer

Larson said:
how did ironfist duel anyway? was he like most hybrids and just precast explode - hit a few then targ explode, poison, ebolt ebolt etc?

or was he diffrent

Erm, he's playing this shard still, after he quit.. so it's does and is.

And he's not a random hybrid.

Tank Mage

1. Ironfist Max-fencer
2. Temptest-Swords

7x healer

1. Valkyr

5x

Noone, because the spell damage is based on str for some reason here. If you do not believe me exp ebolt yourself with 100 str then try it with 90 str. Added to that the spell timer here is wrong. I couldnt touch Matsu Ki with 84 str on a healer template. When I went to 100 just to try it I could beat him half the time. If you want to see the best 5 x'rs go to Defiance where Mindblast actually works. Until Mindblast works like OSI 5 x is pointless unless you are an idiot who makes a seperate character just to 5x. There are a handful of Americans who could compete with the Danes and Germans 5 x.

If you took Valkyr and gave him 5 x stats and had him fight Matsu Ki, Valkyr would smoke him. Look at his character template.
http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37175

84 str and 100 int.

Now look at Matsu Ki's

100 str and 115 int

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37965

Valkyr dueled 5 x against all these people with 84 str and so did I. Phontain called me a hacker for punching him so much in duels until he saw I had 45 dex, and then called me stupid for having 7 x stats, after he looked up my stats.

Take any character who ever played this shard and give them equal stats and working mb (when they all actually dueled alot) and the 5x ranking would look like this.

1. Valkyr
2. Matsu Ki
3. Ironfist Max
4. Trunks
5. Temptest

Of those in 5 x the only one who could compete with Europeans was Valkyr in 5 x, and he was far from being the best there. I had the highest duel score there (mostly from killing americans) and there were 4 or 5 Germans that could wipe the floor with me. They have everything timed perfect, and it is damn hard to get off a finishing spell with the way they duel. You could blame it on ping but it doesnt matter as much as people think except on bull**** super fast cast shards where you can double fs over gheal with delaying ona three count. On American Freeshards people try to heal over combos instead of just disrupting them over and over again. Europeans are better at 5 x by far. Americans duel by letting people combo them, healing, then comboing in return. Whoever gets the best combo first wins.

As far as field fighters.

1. Ironfist Max
2. Valkyr
3. Temptest
4. Eraxor

And for those that didnt see Ironfist duel, he used 5 x combos alot and hardly ever made a mistake. Valkyr was a defensive dueler that made no mistakes. He would always let you combo first. He was the best I have seen at managing mana, and making you waste yours. He would just outlast people that were good comboers like me, cus I would **** up eventually because I am an impatient man. If anyone lasted over 2 minutes with me they had a good chance of me ****ing up somewhere. Matsu Ki was just a damn good comboer but he had nothing on Iron or Valkyr defensively.

Best Comboers I have seen

1. Matsu Ki
2. Folken
3. Trunks
4. Ejin

The only two players that gave me problems every damn time I dueled them were Ironfist and Valkyr. Those two just never make frickin mistakes. If you dont respect what I say, I do not care. I challenge any of you to show a picture of me dead in the field in a one on one. Yeah I was good but at least I admit who was better. The rest of you died in one combo to the people I listed yet act like you are duelers, yet you never played any other duel shards, and sucked hardcore on OSI.

I did recently duel on UOgamers also and went 10 and 0, with noone accepting duels after they lost so they could protect their ranking. Duel rankings suck....

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Cebrious Arcane said:
Max, because duels weren't always in the pits...
Exactly, but most people don't know that. The thing I like about Max and Tempest is, besides being good friends with both of them: 1. They don't get all mad if they lose and are always good sports 2. If your friends with them and orange and your guild sees them and kills them, their not going to call you a newbie because you ganked them, and yall will still be friends (just as long as your not lame) 3. They dont take the game to seriously and realize life is way more important.

-God Bless-

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
Exactly, but most people don't know that. The thing I like about Max and Tempest is, besides being good friends with both of them: 1. They don't get all mad if they lose and are always good sports 2. If your friends with them and orange and your guild sees them and kills them, their not going to call you a newbie because you ganked them, and yall will still be friends (just as long as your not lame) 3. They dont take the game to seriously and realize life is way more important.

So True...Good Hearted people

whoever said kaz should die irl. he would never duel me cause he didnt want to put down his vanq and pick up a normal wep.

and as much as i hate to say it, geox...

Welp Ironfist is good at a healer mage too, decided to log in for fun, he beat me twice third fight timed out. He still never makes mistakes!

i personally think MATSU KI or ironfist deserve to win this poll not puppet because he quit after the ma fix which i find sad :( you can see the kid at the duel pits on his tamer watching but he never duels anymore ever :p

phontain33

Wanderer

with the way i duel now i definatly would not include myself to this list; but based on how i dueled when i was all into it i would call myself a high ranked dueler.

geox should deffinatly be on this list, he has always been a strong dueler. even tho he was a lame *** spear queer for a period he has proved himself in 5x and 7x mage duels so it evens out.

wu-gambino should be up there as well, he is one of the most consistant duelers and is very laid back. never talks **** or uses lame tactics. of coarse wu is better then me, he taught me how to pvp from day one :/ <3

to whoever said there is no qop up there look again... there is.

the only person i would remove from the list besides myself is pharoah. mainly because hes black, oh, and he sucks huge donkey balls at dueling.

i like how this list was made up of real duelers and not people who rock the vanqs and invuln armor.

DeathJesteR said:
Tank Mage

1. Ironfist Max-fencer
2. Temptest-Swords

7x healer

1. Valkyr

5x

Noone, because the spell damage is based on str for some reason here. If you do not believe me exp ebolt yourself with 100 str then try it with 90 str. Added to that the spell timer here is wrong. I couldnt touch Matsu Ki with 84 str on a healer template. When I went to 100 just to try it I could beat him half the time. If you want to see the best 5 x'rs go to Defiance where Mindblast actually works. Until Mindblast works like OSI 5 x is pointless unless you are an idiot who makes a seperate character just to 5x. There are a handful of Americans who could compete with the Danes and Germans 5 x.

If you took Valkyr and gave him 5 x stats and had him fight Matsu Ki, Valkyr would smoke him. Look at his character template.
http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37175

84 str and 100 int.

Now look at Matsu Ki's

100 str and 115 int

http://my.uogamers.com/viewchar.php?id=37965

Valkyr dueled 5 x against all these people with 84 str and so did I. Phontain called me a hacker for punching him so much in duels until he saw I had 45 dex, and then called me stupid for having 7 x stats, after he looked up my stats.

Take any character who ever played this shard and give them equal stats and working mb (when they all actually dueled alot) and the 5x ranking would look like this.

1. Valkyr
2. Matsu Ki
3. Ironfist Max
4. Trunks
5. Temptest

Of those in 5 x the only one who could compete with Europeans was Valkyr in 5 x, and he was far from being the best there. I had the highest duel score there (mostly from killing americans) and there were 4 or 5 Germans that could wipe the floor with me. They have everything timed perfect, and it is damn hard to get off a finishing spell with the way they duel. You could blame it on ping but it doesnt matter as much as people think except on bull**** super fast cast shards where you can double fs over gheal with delaying ona three count. On American Freeshards people try to heal over combos instead of just disrupting them over and over again. Europeans are better at 5 x by far. Americans duel by letting people combo them, healing, then comboing in return. Whoever gets the best combo first wins.

As far as field fighters.

1. Ironfist Max
2. Valkyr
3. Temptest
4. Eraxor

And for those that didnt see Ironfist duel, he used 5 x combos alot and hardly ever made a mistake. Valkyr was a defensive dueler that made no mistakes. He would always let you combo first. He was the best I have seen at managing mana, and making you waste yours. He would just outlast people that were good comboers like me, cus I would **** up eventually because I am an impatient man. If anyone lasted over 2 minutes with me they had a good chance of me ****ing up somewhere. Matsu Ki was just a damn good comboer but he had nothing on Iron or Valkyr defensively.

Best Comboers I have seen

1. Matsu Ki
2. Folken
3. Trunks
4. Ejin

The only two players that gave me problems every damn time I dueled them were Ironfist and Valkyr. Those two just never make frickin mistakes. If you dont respect what I say, I do not care. I challenge any of you to show a picture of me dead in the field in a one on one. Yeah I was good but at least I admit who was better. The rest of you died in one combo to the people I listed yet act like you are duelers, yet you never played any other duel shards, and sucked hardcore on OSI.

I did recently duel on UOgamers also and went 10 and 0, with noone accepting duels after they lost so they could protect their ranking. Duel rankings suck....
i agree completely with everything

i learned dueling from you pretty much....when i started dueling you were the first one i dueled, and we fought about 15 duels. you beat me the first like 5 then i finnaly got back in my groove from OSI and got a few wins. i still lost though a few times

i think matsu ki was good at keeping himself alive...his combos werent that good IMO. i never had a problem living vs him and he pretty much had to get me with a para blow while i was hurt to kill me. he always poison blocked me and used a high end spear though, so i would avoid dueling him sometimes. oh, and every one of our fights were damn near 10 minutes long, with me just running around healing till i had mana

oh, and the damage and timing part is true too. i cant stand that. it realll is unbalanced and timing is ****ed

and anyone who relied on stun shouldnt be up there either, but for the most part most those guys could make out fine without it. i was one of those guys who always let someone dump first and if my stun failed, oh well. it seems to just determine the fight now....whoever gets the stun in their dump wins

Trunks2k

Wanderer

Joshua said:
id say Valkyr was the best........and vivi godless still duels
I almost put Valkyr up there instead of Stfu, only reason I didn't is because Stfu was doing really good when he got to #1. I dueled with Valkyr alot and Rage also. I always thought they were the same person but I beleive they told me they were not :confused:

Is folken the qop you would be talking about? :p

Blixy

Wanderer

Earth_Crisis said:
Qop was only good on fast cast shards. Whiz Kid (who wasnt really qop) and 1 more that was qop but I forget his name was the only ones that came to UO Gamers and did decent. A random came here along with robin hood and all them guys. A random was ok to I forgot but he wasnt near as good as most good duelers on here.

The reason I didnt put teh ejin on there is because I never dueled him or seen him duel. Please don't forget that I took an 8 month break. Also I was banned for like 3 months about 2 months after the server came back up.

Yeah Syko is very good and also a I talk to him in game every once in a while. Have alot of respect for him, and thought about adding him. Also I thought about adding abandon suicide but for what reason I can't remember. Our duels always lasted forever.

Anyway to the guys that were commenting on never hearing about these guys on this list before....You havnt played here that long, or either you bank sat during their time. How could you consider yourself a good pvp and never heard of Ironfist Max?? If you pvped or dueled you heard of him, unless you didnt play the shard. But to sit and say never heard of him......prolly trash to like 4 different people on that list, your just plain retarded.

All of these guys on the list were good, probably could have picked better but I can't remember everyone in a matter of 10 mins from the past 2 years almost. Sorry lol :D. I didnt pick anyone that hasnt played here that long because Im sure their have been alot to come and go quickly. Thats why my buddy Wrath (a player hunter) is not on there.

Please do not fill up the thread with flames, this was not meant to cause a huge fight. Just to see what players were actually thought of as good and how many of you actually know how to select duelers by things other than just their ladder.

MATSU KI has 200+ wins and like 11 or whatever loses I think someone said. Yeah he was veryy good but when the MB effect and MA effect came into play, they stopped dueling. Also its easy to pick and choose your duels vs dueling anyone who asks.

none of the people you named dueled with or were qop. only a random, and i dont think he was qop, but he did duel alot on tc with me/qop. the people you have seen on uogateway claiming to be qop were fakes, they knew just trying to act like they were qop would make them seem like they were GODLY in the eyes that ever saw qop duel. they were amazing to say the least. if any qop/fam/pen15 dueled for a while on uogamers, they would know it was stale dueling, and the potential on the shard to get better was about:

newb|------|good

compared to osi pre aos

newb|----------------------------------|good

i feel that after you learn the few basic combos thats about as good as it gets, and those combos will almost always kill a person, its a toss up on who resists more or who has the least ping. uogamers pvp is stale, little room to improve. pre aos osi had so much depth in their pvp, there was always some way to make yourself better.

Blixy

Wanderer

Havok said:
i.fish.and.sail was good in my opinion and was a qop member..
no he was not. IM TALKING ABOUT OSI qop, not fake uogamers/uogateway wannabes.

Blixy

Wanderer

A stoned T-Rex said:
Pfft qop was a joke, they played 24/7 and thought they were gods gift to UO but they were really a bunch of TC trash
maybe uogateway qop, osi qop youve never even seen, i can tell because you make threads trying to find a way to get your precious bonded pets from griefers ahhahah. you played reg shards with your tamer and sat in town, gj man gj

Blixy

Wanderer

first.class.mail said:
yeah nobody mentioned diamonds.. wtf :(

he was damn good but southern beat him most of the time ;p
diamonds is a random, he was a beast on osi, one of THE BEST DUELERS. i dont count any dueling outside of osi pre aos like uogamers to be competetive pvp, theres just such a low ceiling set for how much skill is needed to be good, i think uogamers is a toss up

Status
Not open for further replies.