UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

uoforlife

Sorceror
Re: best alchy dexxer?

WaRgAzM;1833886 said:
If i remember the only wands that you can accually swing with are firework wands.

even better, u got urself a blessed weapon lol, wonder how much damage it does

Dythmar

Wanderer

Sehkata;1486446 said:
But in 2007 on UoGamers:Hybrid the only action you see is 50 mages in one group with all having Explosion precasted, while you are one alchy dexxer managing to take out 1 of the slow ones? In todays playing, playing an alchy dexxer requires the most skill and im sick of people saying mages are 1v1, the problem is YOU DON'T SEE A FUCKING MAGE 1V1 ANYMORE ON FIELD. Lol it is true so stop fucking saying mages are hardest to play when all there is are zerg groups. True there are alchy dexxers in some groups, but mostly I alone play solo when on a dexxer because I find it more entertaining to roll into a group of 3+ people and manage to drop one and get away

"Just like its not hard to stun someone with a spear", it's not harder to press a razor key that toggles Stun? and then hear 21DROP with 5 people casting with you while the person is stunned, i doubt that this is harder than playing a dexxer. GG

now this guy knows whats going on, thank you, u made my point in creating my alchy dexer,

jdredge;1846459 said:
dont do this dude you wont get para blows with out anatomy.
drop med and alch take anatomy and healing roll with 80/100/45 pre-cast exp put ur spear on hit em till u para blow then drop the exp and an e-bolt...youll kill them most the time. If they dont die just pull out a poisoned kryss and throw some exp pots.

I had a template just like the one he mentioned it sounds great but magic reflect ruins it. By the time you drop their reflect and get back to 40 mana without med to be able to do the ex eb the fight will probably be a) over b) they ran away . Could maybe work if you carried around mana drain wands but that is more work than I ever put into it.

shindig

Sorceror

Decent red alchy dexxer is:

anat/macing/tactics/magery/resist/alchemy/inscribe

Heal is with mage, which blows, so I did 100str/45dex/80int. Being a dexxer most people just start right on out with stun, explo combo, once you're stunned you open a pot, they start an explo combo, you throw pot to disrupt their second spell, they take damage from their first spell and your pot, run up and hit, if they're still alive hit a MA/last target key to disrupt their heal twice, rearm weap and smack.

For drawn out duels you die when you run outa mana. :(

Sound gay enough? lol

jessen13

Sorceror

There has been a feud betgween dexxers and mages for years. Personally, you idiots that say you only have skill if you play an alchy stun are dipshits. Most people don't play just one template. Also, I have never played this game to assure myself I have the most skill-required templated. . .I play to pvp and win. Stop being dumb little cunts and just play whatever template if FUN and gets the job done.

a lawyer

Sorceror

jessen13;1905201 said:
There has been a feud betgween dexxers and mages for years. Personally, you idiots that say you only have skill if you play an alchy stun are dipshits. Most people don't play just one template. Also, I have never played this game to assure myself I have the most skill-required templated. . .I play to pvp and win. Stop being dumb little cunts and just play whatever template if FUN and gets the job done.

i play both templates and i seem to get more kills on the dexer, but pot spamming on the run is kind of cheap

NC-17

Sorceror

If you can afford Gheal Wands Make a alchey Lumberjacker With Magery
and take out healing.

does mace fighting make it so that you don't get hit almost every time when you use a wand? if thats true i'd have to say mace would prolly be the best all around.

wkstrm

Lord

The One They Hate so Well;1920772 said:
does mace fighting make it so that you don't get hit almost every time when you use a wand? if thats true i'd have to say mace would prolly be the best all around.

Since you cannot train macefightning with wands I higly doubt it is so.

Vek

Sorceror

Lumberjacking, duh. You smash, they now have half mana, they run, you pot, they stop to heal, you smash, you pot, they try to heal, dead. :tounge2:

shindig

Sorceror

wkstrm;1922343 said:
Since you cannot train macefightning with wands I higly doubt it is so.

Actually, I just gm'd a macer with used up fireworks wands 2 days ago, which are blessed as well. :)

Only thing with LJ is it takes 2 skills, so alchy, anat, so you lose either magery or healing. Hally for swords or war hammer for macer does huge damage as well.

I would say Macing for a good combo of dmg and surviveability

Fencing for okay damage and great surviveability

LJ for great damage and okay surviveability

Swords for Good damage and great surviveability[who can kill u with 50 mana if ur a decent healer]

I voted fencing. Why? Because, para blows stop those pesky alchy/stunners (85% of shards PvP) from running. Para blows ftw.

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!
None! GoodBye ridicules alchy dexxers and pathetic stun mages, Helooooooooooooooooo!!! UO!

Unless your a red, in that case, macing. An Alchy/Macer with magery is a beast.

Kingllama

Knight

rrichards1217;1927066 said:
I voted fencing. Why? Because, para blows stop those pesky alchy/stunners (85% of shards PvP) from running. Para blows ftw.

that 85% just dropped.

roach557

Traveler

Kingllama;1930184 said:
that 85% just dropped.

Only if your a pussy blue. This AOE doesn't affect me in the slightest, because unlike those maggot factioners or guard-ganking blues, my only pvpers are red.

Lorthic

Knight

roach557;1936458 said:
Only if your a pussy blue. This AOE doesn't affect me in the slightest, because unlike those maggot factioners or guard-ganking blues, my only pvpers are red.

Oh, wow, reds! I've never had one of those before.

roach557;1936458 said:

Play a red factioner, it's where the action is at.

Uwantsometea

Wanderer

wow macing is the best tbh lol it fatguies em and so they canr run hit em pot and there dead (all u need is a vanw mace)