UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterSaeed

Wanderer
Re: best alchy dexxer?

I like fencing for the para-blow, they can't run from you :) .

Refresh pots take care of macing, and off they run.

Swords won't stop an opponent from running away.

LJ is good too, if you get lucky enough to not miss with any hits and pretty much instantly kill them.

Most of the time when you are winning the other person runs, so that's why I'd go for fencing. To have that chance that when they engage you that'll get para'ed and can't run away.

Ajax

Lord

yeah i have fun on my alchy archer, although since it's not listed I would choose LJ

K

Kitchen_

Swords, because hallys do a lot of damage, and the wide variety of weapons that you can use, a lot of them do a lot of damage.

Sehkata

Sorceror

Macing to me is the best, because the randomness of a huge ass hit like 70 hp hit with a 30 damage pot = 1 hit kill basically. But I also like fencing because of the para blow, cuz u know when u get the para blow while their redlined and pot timer is on 2, you know their raging <3

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

I like both macing and LJ, just because of the huge damage..a conc blow following a 3/4 hp hit is pretty devastating.. the only thing that sucks is there wasn't room for magery on my LJ build like there was on my macing template.. but it's a pain trying to find decent war hammers..

teddygrams

Wanderer

definitely going with macing on this one..

i'd have said fencing had i seen this a week or two ago, but due to a swamp dragon incident that chars been red and i made a macer.

fencing has its ups for the para blow/possible dp if you choose to use a kryss

macing has its ups for stam reduction/and if you are someone like angry with verite hammers you can one hit people if you get that lucky roll of the dice on damage roll

i find a fencing/macing combo between two people damn near unbeatable given the right tactics. were i to solo on a dexer though, macing hands down

tried axes, worthless as far as i'm concerned with so many better alternatives. conc blows just make people run their ass off before you even get a chance to hit them

godmathias

Wanderer

Davey_Havok;1478583 said:
I like both macing and LJ, just because of the huge damage..a conc blow following a 3/4 hp hit is pretty devastating.. the only thing that sucks is there wasn't room for magery on my LJ build like there was on my macing template.. but it's a pain trying to find decent war hammers..

yes finding war hammers is like getting teeth pulled. and if anybody has any, ill pay lots for em... =)

godmathias

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1478976 said:
Swords is the most balanced.

lol, ok you use a hally/kat/viking/broad or whatever... anything... and ill bring a war hammer/qstaff/or war axe. we will see whats the most balanced.

A Walrus

Wanderer

godmathias;1479517 said:
lol, ok you use a hally/kat/viking/broad or whatever... anything... and ill bring a war hammer/qstaff/or war axe. we will see whats the most balanced.
errrrrrm macing wepongs cant be poisond lolwut?