UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

best alchy dexxer?

What is your favorite alchy dexxer?

• Fencing

Votes: 186 27.5%
  • Macing

Votes: 243 35.9%
  • Swords

Votes: 58 8.6%
  • LJ

Votes: 189 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: best alchy dexxer?

Lament;1758187 said:
whos the best alchy dexxer???

me of course!

i dont really know why you guys like playing alchy dexxers. theyre boring as fuck and too easy to play because everyone is too retarded to realize that if you actually STUN them theyre screwed

Symptom

Wanderer

Gotta love that alchey macer....

I've tried fencing, swords, axing, but I think I'm more affective with macing.

There's just something about crushing blows backed up by a explode pot that makes them extra deadly.

Abhorsen

Knight

heres my two cents about alchy macers. Having played one for a while I can say that in a 2v1 alchy macers are pretty useless. I know many people that kill 1v2 but it just seems like if they both load a heal then you are fucked. It is very difficult to perfectly sync a pot hit (effectivly the only way u can kill 2 people who dont run).

Moral of the story: if ur fighitng an alchy macer, dont run, stun and load a heal or stun and attack (you have about 10 seconds to kil them). If you want to play an alchy char and want to always win (the most technical alchy char) go with fencing. Having two weps u can switch (1 with dp) + parablows the fight ends, even if they do have two people healing.

Stides40oz

Knight

Symptom;1776389 said:
Gotta love that alchey macer....

I've tried fencing, swords, axing, but I think I'm more affective with macing.

There's just something about crushing blows backed up by a explode pot that makes them extra deadly.

That and you can use wands without being stunned easily cuz wands count as macin

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

i would say LJ for sure just to concuss mages. but the best alchy dexxers are macers because they just do so much damage (ex. Gorky). i also think macers are the best for hybrids.

Sammich

Wanderer

Macing... got the chance to test a valorite hally and war hammer for a few days, back in the day. War hammer hits hardest.... Unless you wanna go LJ.. not sure about that, its a rough template with LJ though :/ no magery >.> eek

Dante-5th

Wanderer

I'll just add that I'm new to this shard, but I've just made a LBjacker for my first pvper and I love this build. I'm not a leet pker yet, but I'm having fun taking down people here and there/

WaRgAzM

Knight

Sharp Dragon;1811658 said:
i want to kill someone by smacking them with a wand :)

If i remember the only wands that you can accually swing with are firework wands.

Quizalotte'

Sorceror

im curious about trying the following temp

fency
tact
med
mage
eval
resist
alchemy

any ideas about this? now i know there is a rather large chance of geting owned by any warrior classes out there but i think it would be a fun temp to at least try.. has neone tried this b4?

jdredge

Wanderer

Quizalotte';1843146 said:
im curious about trying the following temp

fency
tact
med
mage
eval
resist
alchemy

any ideas about this? now i know there is a rather large chance of geting owned by any warrior classes out there but i think it would be a fun temp to at least try.. has neone tried this b4?

dont do this dude you wont get para blows with out anatomy.
drop med and alch take anatomy and healing roll with 80/100/45 pre-cast exp put ur spear on hit em till u para blow then drop the exp and an e-bolt...youll kill them most the time. If they dont die just pull out a poisoned kryss and throw some exp pots.

uoforlife

Sorceror

Sloth-hybrid;1486036 said:
is none of the above an option because alchy dexxers are for fuckin noobs. Really, all your macros can fit into 5 keys & a mouse wheel.

chars skill is not about the amount of buttons he uses, is what he makes out of them. just like u can be a good mage and a bad mage if u know what to do and when. it seems easy, but u really need to know how to play these characters