UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Barcode need new members!

Esqarrouth

Wanderer
Re: Barcode need new members!

Xeneize;776847 said:
like yesterday when you fail trying to raid us in harrover? dont worry, i understand you, i would be pissed too.
8v30++++
8 barcode kills 30 shard alliance
great dragons kill 8 barcode

and somehow you guys are still talking about failing?

like paul said
3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 6v6, 7v7, 8v8, 9v9, 9v10, 9v11, 9v12??

Blacula

Knight

Xeneize;776919 said:
gunz banned
Tony Montana and El Magico (yourself and Black Hole, respectively) yet somehow you're still here ban-evading.

Cool =D

Mister Dank

Knight

Xeneize;776919 said:
its a pitty you need to ally the guys that always insult you... or you forgot how USA guild always talk shit about R.W guild?????

Are you actually frightened of the imaginary alliance you imagined? LOL

man the fuck up and break your guilds losing streak in even-numbered fights

silvertiger

Knight

I rock! That's my addition to this already stupid thread. The funny thing is that even as I seem to always have a way of making things stupid, I can't make this one more stupid!

And like dank and other dude said 9v9, 9v10, 9v11, 9v12, 9vX

Note if you are looking to fight me at the 9v's don't get your hopes up. I'm not qualified for the everyone join policy recently started as of yesterday.

silvertiger

Knight

Xeneize;776964 said:
true story is that we own felluca!!

true story Barcode ownz you. therefore barcode also ownz felucca. What else you got noob. Go sit in your house and autoheal.:cool:

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Xeneize;776964 said:
true story is that we as 15 guilds allied own felluca when we are all online, other wise house hide until at least 10 guilds from us are online!!
hmm

silvertiger

Knight

New Deity;777072 said:
does the power have to do with the size or strength of the body?

depends upon the size, in this case yes. 10 mil noob dexxers vs 100 witherers 10 mil winz. [note not saying you're noob dexxers]

gans

Wanderer

Blacula;776924 said:
Tony Montana and El Magico (yourself and Black Hole, respectively) yet somehow you're still here ban-evading.

Cool =D
like NSoundTrace of Barcode :)

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

gans;777110 said:
remenber the last 1x1 we do ?
yeah I remeNber.
While I was pinging 500, you just hit the play button, you didnt even know what was going on. nice skillz mate..

1v1 pure mage, no razor, no easyuo, only uo option macros?